Tax relief for moving expenses entirely paid by employee

I am currently resident in the UK and am moving to the US for a job. My employer is not directly paying for the relocation (e.g., cost of moving furniture and airfare) but is indirectly paying for it by increasing my base salary/bonus. Therefore they are not going to provide a P11D . Can I deduct these moving costs and if so, where on the SA or what form is this entered on?

Thank you.

There are 2 comments. Login or register to view them.

From what you say the choice

TaxationPete |

What you need to do...

George Attazder |
George Attazder's picture