Tax Return Attachment File Size
I have used Iris to generate an amended electronic partnership self assessment return for the 2010/11 tax year. I consider it necessary to attach a PDF with a file size of 3.5Mb, which is clearly within HMRC's 5Mb size limit.
Having tried and failed twice to submit this return I am told by Iris that in practice it is not possible to transmit files exceeding 1.5/2.0Mb because the internet connection drops out. They are saying this issue is with HMRC, not my own ISP.
Has anyone come across this issue before?
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 663 6
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 691 19
- Sage Priority Support 95 2
- incorrect old p60 125 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 487 4
- VAT on new builds 118 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 347 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 125 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 118 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 138 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,844 26
- Missing tax return 180 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 920 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 276 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 165 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 558 18
- Physiotherapy 246 3
- Inflation and fees 1,219 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 170 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 284 8