Tax Return Attachment File Size
I have used Iris to generate an amended electronic partnership self assessment return for the 2010/11 tax year. I consider it necessary to attach a PDF with a file size of 3.5Mb, which is clearly within HMRC's 5Mb size limit.
Having tried and failed twice to submit this return I am told by Iris that in practice it is not possible to transmit files exceeding 1.5/2.0Mb because the internet connection drops out. They are saying this issue is with HMRC, not my own ISP.
Has anyone come across this issue before?
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 144 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 177 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,216 35
- Mortgage Reference 531 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 232 7
- Insovent companies 882 19
- New Build 189 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,295 48
- BrightPay quirks 203 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 804 20
- Website Content 159 1
- Personal Tax 628 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 179 1
- USA Tax Query 302 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 437 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 351 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 389 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,739 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 987 6