Tax Return Attachment File Size
I have used Iris to generate an amended electronic partnership self assessment return for the 2010/11 tax year. I consider it necessary to attach a PDF with a file size of 3.5Mb, which is clearly within HMRC's 5Mb size limit.
Having tried and failed twice to submit this return I am told by Iris that in practice it is not possible to transmit files exceeding 1.5/2.0Mb because the internet connection drops out. They are saying this issue is with HMRC, not my own ISP.
Has anyone come across this issue before?
- Mortgage Reference 411 3
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,242 45
- Xerocon 2016 1,108 29
- New Build 98 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 79 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 714 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 94 1
- USA Tax Query 255 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 407 5
- last minute request 595 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 306 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 338 7
- Personal Tax 572 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,709 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 975 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 377 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 626 18
- Corrupt Excel File 687 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,004 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 296 2