Tax Return Attachment File Size
I have used Iris to generate an amended electronic partnership self assessment return for the 2010/11 tax year. I consider it necessary to attach a PDF with a file size of 3.5Mb, which is clearly within HMRC's 5Mb size limit.
Having tried and failed twice to submit this return I am told by Iris that in practice it is not possible to transmit files exceeding 1.5/2.0Mb because the internet connection drops out. They are saying this issue is with HMRC, not my own ISP.
Has anyone come across this issue before?
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,017 18
- Overlap profit 361 8
- VAT on Security Services to Foreign Companies. 87 3
- NHS England and the Off Payroll Worker Team 130 3
- Do accountants work at home? 647 13
- I used to think HMRC contact lines couldnt get any worse................ 329 5
- Summer festivals! 216 5
- Can I pay into a pension? 173 3
- The Accountancy Party: What’s in your manifesto? 184 4
- Personal Expenses 215 5
- Furnished Holiday Lets & VAT 153 6
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 472 10
- Accountants Qualifications 306 3
- SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS 88 1
- US Company charging VAT. How to account 167 2
- PPR for transferee spouse 86 1
- Rogue Accountant 3,970 58
- Where has Portia gone? 6,246 120
- How to introduce funds in to a Limited by guarantee company 88 1
- ER Relief 121 2