Tax Return Attachment File Size
I have used Iris to generate an amended electronic partnership self assessment return for the 2010/11 tax year. I consider it necessary to attach a PDF with a file size of 3.5Mb, which is clearly within HMRC's 5Mb size limit.
Having tried and failed twice to submit this return I am told by Iris that in practice it is not possible to transmit files exceeding 1.5/2.0Mb because the internet connection drops out. They are saying this issue is with HMRC, not my own ISP.
Has anyone come across this issue before?
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 333
- Set up a company pension 273
- RTI Fees 254
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 234
- Where's our 10%? 228
- Driving sales growth 204
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 201
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 198
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 195
- EIS 193
- CIS late registration 190
- Regiatration of a Trust 190
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 179
- Break up basis accounting 172
- Best structure 169
- Can anyone advise 164
- Property owned privately 164
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 156
- Accounts production software for business SSC 145
- Accruing for fixed asset invoice 135