Tax on Serviced Apartments
Does anyone have experience of Serviced Apartments, I'm finding good information very hard to come by.
The concept is very similar to a furnished holiday let though stays greater than 1 month are much more likely. Presumably this ruins all the specific tax advantages of FHLs.
If that is the case does anyone know whether it would be counted as a trade or an investment and what the best way to structure would be? Maybe an incorporated management company?
Any help would be very appreciated.
- TaxCalc Accounts production 129 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 372 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 214 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 409 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 98 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,365 42
- How much of your work is admin? 628 5
- Nominal Ledger 391 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 585 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 191 2
- Old CGT loss 215 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 200 3
- Paper tax return 166 4
- Start up allowance? 385 12
- Will I need to resign? 221 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 253 3
- AIA or IFA 460 7
- Surely not? 470 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 647 9
- Late Registration for VAT 371 11