Tax on Serviced Apartments
Does anyone have experience of Serviced Apartments, I'm finding good information very hard to come by.
The concept is very similar to a furnished holiday let though stays greater than 1 month are much more likely. Presumably this ruins all the specific tax advantages of FHLs.
If that is the case does anyone know whether it would be counted as a trade or an investment and what the best way to structure would be? Maybe an incorporated management company?
Any help would be very appreciated.
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 649 13
- Xerocon 2016 1,070 27
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,208 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 286 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 314 7
- Personal Tax 547 11
- USA Tax Query 212 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,691 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 960 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 348 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 614 18
- Corrupt Excel File 682 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 365 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,992 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 295 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 438 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 202 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 395 4
- last minute request 554 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,263 46