Tax on Serviced Apartments
Does anyone have experience of Serviced Apartments, I'm finding good information very hard to come by.
The concept is very similar to a furnished holiday let though stays greater than 1 month are much more likely. Presumably this ruins all the specific tax advantages of FHLs.
If that is the case does anyone know whether it would be counted as a trade or an investment and what the best way to structure would be? Maybe an incorporated management company?
Any help would be very appreciated.
- Networking 254 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,190 33
- VAT refund 246 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 241 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 276 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 80 1
- incorrect old p60 494 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 313 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 212 2
- Turnover on a tax return 400 9
- IT Contractor 272 1
- Sage instant account codes 163 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 256 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 321 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,959 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 327 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 294 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 284 3
- Missing tax return 416 4
- Inflation and fees 1,429 24