taxable in the UK | AccountingWEB

taxable in the UK

I have a client who lives in Spain & has done so for 2 full years now. He still completes a UK SA100 as he has rental income to declare. However he's started working in Spain for a UK company that has declared his income via a UK P60. Does this income need declaring on his UK tax return.