Taxcalc accounts production
My VT licence comes up for renewal soon, and I've just noticed that Taxcalc have brought down a version of their accounts production software that covers 50 clients for £249+VAT. It also seems to come with their client hub and can file directly to CH.
I know this is still considerably more than VT, but I already use Taxcalc for tax (and Sage ACT for client/practice management), so I wondered if there was much benefit in using Taxcalc for accounts, tax & pm, which would make it worth the extra.
(I'm not likely to increase my client base to more than 50 clients for the foreseeable future, so the client number limit is not an issue).
Thanks for any opinions.
- Will I need to resign? 266 2
- Nominal Ledger 400 12
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 153 1
- How much of your work is admin? 646 7
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 235 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 164 5
- Old CGT loss 233 4
- Limited company purchase of property 461 1
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 460 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 965 14
- Trade creditor journal 71 1
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 393 9
- HMRC Distraint 101 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 144 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 221 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 423 5
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,370 42
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 603 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 193 2
- Paper tax return 180 4