Taxcalc accounts production
My VT licence comes up for renewal soon, and I've just noticed that Taxcalc have brought down a version of their accounts production software that covers 50 clients for £249+VAT. It also seems to come with their client hub and can file directly to CH.
I know this is still considerably more than VT, but I already use Taxcalc for tax (and Sage ACT for client/practice management), so I wondered if there was much benefit in using Taxcalc for accounts, tax & pm, which would make it worth the extra.
(I'm not likely to increase my client base to more than 50 clients for the foreseeable future, so the client number limit is not an issue).
Thanks for any opinions.
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 129 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 73 2
- flat rate scheme 2,317 47
- Signed accounts for bank 630 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 822 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 285 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 156 5
- VAT Query on new build 92 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 135 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 142 4
- Family Partnership 228 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 84 1
- P11D Car Value 253 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 704 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,501 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,224 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 289 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,103 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 184 1