Taxcalc accounts production
My VT licence comes up for renewal soon, and I've just noticed that Taxcalc have brought down a version of their accounts production software that covers 50 clients for £249+VAT. It also seems to come with their client hub and can file directly to CH.
I know this is still considerably more than VT, but I already use Taxcalc for tax (and Sage ACT for client/practice management), so I wondered if there was much benefit in using Taxcalc for accounts, tax & pm, which would make it worth the extra.
(I'm not likely to increase my client base to more than 50 clients for the foreseeable future, so the client number limit is not an issue).
Thanks for any opinions.
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 342 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 29 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 188 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,113 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 622 6
- Overseas workday relief 126 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 239 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 650 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 78 1
- MVL 249 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,476 22
- Is it possible to link documents into transactions in Sage? 113 2
- Creative Auto Enrolment 724 11
- Change PAYE agent address 197 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 81 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 243 4
- AccountingWEB survey 367 4
- An IT question 370 8
- Maintenance company for buy to let 142 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,127 38