TaxCalc - Grrrr
My first outing on TaxCalc was a DI-SAST-ER (sorry, hooked on Strictly).
I thought I'd submitted my client's 2009-10 return but seems I somehow managed to do his 2010-11. So now I've got to do an amended 2010-11 but TaxCalc won't let me.
So, I've nearly completed his 20010-11 but need an employer PAYE ref first. Can I just use the default one they tell you about?? But I got to the end of it (before I got the error message about the PAYE ref) but there wasn't an option to send in an amended SA100. Is this not an option on TaxCalc?
The 2009-10 return I had to do on the HMRC website because TaxCalc kept making it a 2010-11 despite me putting in a date at the beginning of 6 April 2009 as the date on the front of the tax return.
Any ideas on the above?
One last query - sorry this is down to my ignorance - when I did the online version it asked if I was signing for the taxpayer - I ignored that bit but it still had my agent details at the last page because I was doing it through my agent online registered account. Did I do right?
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 156 3
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 87 1
- Post AAT? 707 4
- Second Limited Company 143 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,682 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 293 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 184 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,564 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 101 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 256 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 224 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 821 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,307 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 915 37
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 512 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 297 8
- Probate services 375 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 532 20
- trading losses allowable? 762 14
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 173 1