TaxCalc - Grrrr
My first outing on TaxCalc was a DI-SAST-ER (sorry, hooked on Strictly).
I thought I'd submitted my client's 2009-10 return but seems I somehow managed to do his 2010-11. So now I've got to do an amended 2010-11 but TaxCalc won't let me.
So, I've nearly completed his 20010-11 but need an employer PAYE ref first. Can I just use the default one they tell you about?? But I got to the end of it (before I got the error message about the PAYE ref) but there wasn't an option to send in an amended SA100. Is this not an option on TaxCalc?
The 2009-10 return I had to do on the HMRC website because TaxCalc kept making it a 2010-11 despite me putting in a date at the beginning of 6 April 2009 as the date on the front of the tax return.
Any ideas on the above?
One last query - sorry this is down to my ignorance - when I did the online version it asked if I was signing for the taxpayer - I ignored that bit but it still had my agent details at the last page because I was doing it through my agent online registered account. Did I do right?
- Flat Rate VAT 231 8
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 703 15
- Practice software 1,177 17
- Starting your response in the subject line of the form 302 7
- When to register or not for PAYE 532 11
- Invoicing for monthly clients 487 8
- Seeking advice: With recruitment agencies for temporary placements, is VAT taken off the whole sum received from the client, or just what the company retains? 225 5
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 565 8
- Redundancy pay 315 9
- Final CT Return - liquidating company 231 2
- VAT on farm machinery sold 260 5
- Servicing AE fees 174 2
- VAT Receipts 268 8
- Changing pay dates on Moneysoft 144 2
- P800 problems again 109 1
- Company accounts for £350 984 27
- Directors Loan Account Question 431 12
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 1,159 40
- Setting up a Charity Trust?? 151 4
- Seeking advice: Osetting Directors Loan at Startup 229 5
- FRS 101 Software 336
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 303
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 298
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 273
- French ConnectionUK 238
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 211
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 202
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 201
- APN's 184
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 182