TaxCalc - Grrrr
My first outing on TaxCalc was a DI-SAST-ER (sorry, hooked on Strictly).
I thought I'd submitted my client's 2009-10 return but seems I somehow managed to do his 2010-11. So now I've got to do an amended 2010-11 but TaxCalc won't let me.
So, I've nearly completed his 20010-11 but need an employer PAYE ref first. Can I just use the default one they tell you about?? But I got to the end of it (before I got the error message about the PAYE ref) but there wasn't an option to send in an amended SA100. Is this not an option on TaxCalc?
The 2009-10 return I had to do on the HMRC website because TaxCalc kept making it a 2010-11 despite me putting in a date at the beginning of 6 April 2009 as the date on the front of the tax return.
Any ideas on the above?
One last query - sorry this is down to my ignorance - when I did the online version it asked if I was signing for the taxpayer - I ignored that bit but it still had my agent details at the last page because I was doing it through my agent online registered account. Did I do right?
- client threatening legal action 1,766 24
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 653 8
- Partially exempt? 233 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 78 1
- First VAT Visit for client 201 4
- Dividend in specie 221 7
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 153 8
- Lorry Drivers 129 2
- Redundancy payment added to p45 52 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 74 1
- Mexican student in UK 111 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 190 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 289 12
- payroll software 94 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,045 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 86 1
- Pricing 327 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 244 5
- VAT 115 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 848 18
- Skandia using wrong address 479
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 276
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 271
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 218
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 215
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 211
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 202
- Etax Australian 169
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 157