TaxCalc - Grrrr
My first outing on TaxCalc was a DI-SAST-ER (sorry, hooked on Strictly).
I thought I'd submitted my client's 2009-10 return but seems I somehow managed to do his 2010-11. So now I've got to do an amended 2010-11 but TaxCalc won't let me.
So, I've nearly completed his 20010-11 but need an employer PAYE ref first. Can I just use the default one they tell you about?? But I got to the end of it (before I got the error message about the PAYE ref) but there wasn't an option to send in an amended SA100. Is this not an option on TaxCalc?
The 2009-10 return I had to do on the HMRC website because TaxCalc kept making it a 2010-11 despite me putting in a date at the beginning of 6 April 2009 as the date on the front of the tax return.
Any ideas on the above?
One last query - sorry this is down to my ignorance - when I did the online version it asked if I was signing for the taxpayer - I ignored that bit but it still had my agent details at the last page because I was doing it through my agent online registered account. Did I do right?
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 874 15
- Sage Starting Again As Records are in a mess 76 1
- Question regarding gym training 273 4
- CIS Deductions 205 1
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 90 2
- is this fraud? 597 11
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,286 27
- Not a good start no broadband 358 7
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 396 8
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 619 10
- Property initial recognition 138 2
- P11D Dispensation 216 3
- CPD 109 1
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 421 7
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 148 1
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 187 4
- Directors Subsistence 393 3
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 212 2
- How long are 64-8s taking these days? 435 9
- R&D tax credit claim 171 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 568
- Cancelled 339
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 323
- Cancelled 279
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 247
- Probiz 226
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 170
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 170
- Car leasing scheme 161
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 147