TaxCalc - Grrrr
My first outing on TaxCalc was a DI-SAST-ER (sorry, hooked on Strictly).
I thought I'd submitted my client's 2009-10 return but seems I somehow managed to do his 2010-11. So now I've got to do an amended 2010-11 but TaxCalc won't let me.
So, I've nearly completed his 20010-11 but need an employer PAYE ref first. Can I just use the default one they tell you about?? But I got to the end of it (before I got the error message about the PAYE ref) but there wasn't an option to send in an amended SA100. Is this not an option on TaxCalc?
The 2009-10 return I had to do on the HMRC website because TaxCalc kept making it a 2010-11 despite me putting in a date at the beginning of 6 April 2009 as the date on the front of the tax return.
Any ideas on the above?
One last query - sorry this is down to my ignorance - when I did the online version it asked if I was signing for the taxpayer - I ignored that bit but it still had my agent details at the last page because I was doing it through my agent online registered account. Did I do right?
- Dividends out of profit where P&L bfwd is in deficit 13 1
- Director with lots of personal expenses 22 1
- Taxi Plate & Car 158 4
- Does a UK LTD pay Corporation Tax before sending dividend to Holding Company? 76 2
- LEL and PAYE registration 122 2
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 953 46
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 587 13
- Filing amended tax return 107 1
- Tier One Tribunal 200 11
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 825 26
- Prompt Payment Discount (PPD) Vat 2015 - CREDIT PRIOR INVOICE 120 1
- Pooled cars legislation unfairly punitive 116 2
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 257 5
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 151 2
- Another transfer of property 147 2
- VAT on non-denominated postage 223 7
- Employmnet Allowance 2015/2016 198 2
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 199 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 566 14
- SA316s 233 3
- Construction CIS LLP Company 613
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 597
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 389
- Pensions Regulator 358
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 296
- Using the correct forms 271
- RTI - duplicate employee record 266
- SA penalty proposals 259
- Accelerated payment notices 240
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 236