TaxCalc - Grrrr
My first outing on TaxCalc was a DI-SAST-ER (sorry, hooked on Strictly).
I thought I'd submitted my client's 2009-10 return but seems I somehow managed to do his 2010-11. So now I've got to do an amended 2010-11 but TaxCalc won't let me.
So, I've nearly completed his 20010-11 but need an employer PAYE ref first. Can I just use the default one they tell you about?? But I got to the end of it (before I got the error message about the PAYE ref) but there wasn't an option to send in an amended SA100. Is this not an option on TaxCalc?
The 2009-10 return I had to do on the HMRC website because TaxCalc kept making it a 2010-11 despite me putting in a date at the beginning of 6 April 2009 as the date on the front of the tax return.
Any ideas on the above?
One last query - sorry this is down to my ignorance - when I did the online version it asked if I was signing for the taxpayer - I ignored that bit but it still had my agent details at the last page because I was doing it through my agent online registered account. Did I do right?
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 281 6
- Childcare vouchers 55 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 183 5
- VAT avoidance? 144 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 133 3
- PAYE coding out 120 3
- Follower cases 558 2
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 296 3
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 705 23
- LIVE chat, starting now 439 2
- Late Registration for VAT 431 12
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 388 5
- TheTax Donut 1,125 1
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 313 6
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 696 10
- How to explain this to someone 384 2
- Register for self assessment again as LLP member? 80 2
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 704 5
- TaxCalc Accounts production 314 4
- Old CGT loss 358 10
- Hive up 458
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 423
- corporate hierarchy 410
- Advice - 233
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 206
- Amortisation of Goodwill 200
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 191
- WWOOFers 185
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 168
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 166