TaxCalc - Grrrr
My first outing on TaxCalc was a DI-SAST-ER (sorry, hooked on Strictly).
I thought I'd submitted my client's 2009-10 return but seems I somehow managed to do his 2010-11. So now I've got to do an amended 2010-11 but TaxCalc won't let me.
So, I've nearly completed his 20010-11 but need an employer PAYE ref first. Can I just use the default one they tell you about?? But I got to the end of it (before I got the error message about the PAYE ref) but there wasn't an option to send in an amended SA100. Is this not an option on TaxCalc?
The 2009-10 return I had to do on the HMRC website because TaxCalc kept making it a 2010-11 despite me putting in a date at the beginning of 6 April 2009 as the date on the front of the tax return.
Any ideas on the above?
One last query - sorry this is down to my ignorance - when I did the online version it asked if I was signing for the taxpayer - I ignored that bit but it still had my agent details at the last page because I was doing it through my agent online registered account. Did I do right?
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 356 11
- break even point 721 21
- Easy way to de-register as employer? 151 2
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 546 14
- Companies House iphone app - alternatives? 70 1
- VAT for Small Property Development Company 63 1
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,163 28
- Classic cars investment 378 11
- National Insurance Contributions 149 2
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 208 4
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 263 4
- Client with enquiry inro careless or negligent tax return 885 23
- Asset holding company 275 6
- How much to charge? 488 7
- VAT GUIDE - 22-25 AGENTS OR EQUIVALENT 323 6
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 294 1
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 3,050 36
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 913 8
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 244 5
- Gift or Capital Gain? 458 13
- Possible Partnership? 483
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 454
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 452
- New Fangled Penalties 269
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 246
- Clubs and Taxable Income 239
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 237
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 228
- Loans to other companies 184
- Tasbook email configuration 169