TaxCalc - Grrrr
My first outing on TaxCalc was a DI-SAST-ER (sorry, hooked on Strictly).
I thought I'd submitted my client's 2009-10 return but seems I somehow managed to do his 2010-11. So now I've got to do an amended 2010-11 but TaxCalc won't let me.
So, I've nearly completed his 20010-11 but need an employer PAYE ref first. Can I just use the default one they tell you about?? But I got to the end of it (before I got the error message about the PAYE ref) but there wasn't an option to send in an amended SA100. Is this not an option on TaxCalc?
The 2009-10 return I had to do on the HMRC website because TaxCalc kept making it a 2010-11 despite me putting in a date at the beginning of 6 April 2009 as the date on the front of the tax return.
Any ideas on the above?
One last query - sorry this is down to my ignorance - when I did the online version it asked if I was signing for the taxpayer - I ignored that bit but it still had my agent details at the last page because I was doing it through my agent online registered account. Did I do right?
- Vat threshold issues 397 10
- Sale of an investment between group companies 138 7
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,015 41
- Repair or improvement? 1,386 8
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 358 16
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 389 9
- Gift to employee 255 5
- Residents Association Corp Tax 281 12
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 365 7
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 969 21
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,945 27
- Car maintenance costs deductible against CT 163 5
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 308 1
- Unquoted company valuation multiples 75 1
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 262 6
- private to company car? 303 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 869 13
- Question re Career choice... 1,432 9
- Owner/Director consultant plus employment elsewhere 237 7
- Which address 858 10
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 463
- CTA study material 444
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 316
- Pre incorp expenses 292
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 254
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 244
- Slight twist on employment related securities 221
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 208
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 195
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 135