TaxCalc - Grrrr
My first outing on TaxCalc was a DI-SAST-ER (sorry, hooked on Strictly).
I thought I'd submitted my client's 2009-10 return but seems I somehow managed to do his 2010-11. So now I've got to do an amended 2010-11 but TaxCalc won't let me.
So, I've nearly completed his 20010-11 but need an employer PAYE ref first. Can I just use the default one they tell you about?? But I got to the end of it (before I got the error message about the PAYE ref) but there wasn't an option to send in an amended SA100. Is this not an option on TaxCalc?
The 2009-10 return I had to do on the HMRC website because TaxCalc kept making it a 2010-11 despite me putting in a date at the beginning of 6 April 2009 as the date on the front of the tax return.
Any ideas on the above?
One last query - sorry this is down to my ignorance - when I did the online version it asked if I was signing for the taxpayer - I ignored that bit but it still had my agent details at the last page because I was doing it through my agent online registered account. Did I do right?
- Who owns SAGE Data? 352 7
- change of paye software 492 13
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 231 5
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 151 2
- Which software for practice books? 453 19
- Several employments - large tax bill remaining 215 4
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 521 2
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 406 13
- share capital calculation 219 14
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 59 1
- Dispensation pointless ? 169 3
- Renting property to yourself 447 12
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,951 51
- RTI Student Loan Reconciliation 174 4
- Pension contributions limits 258 11
- pre letting expenses 125 1
- Ltd Company 150 4
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 170 6
- Is there a time limit on VAT claims on DIY barn conversions? 64 1
- Dividend payments to spouses 284 5
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 722
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 471
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 286
- How to format a stock book 250
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 205
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 202
- Tax efficient holding company structure 189
- Investment property company accounts template 184
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 177
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 159