TaxCalc - Grrrr
My first outing on TaxCalc was a DI-SAST-ER (sorry, hooked on Strictly).
I thought I'd submitted my client's 2009-10 return but seems I somehow managed to do his 2010-11. So now I've got to do an amended 2010-11 but TaxCalc won't let me.
So, I've nearly completed his 20010-11 but need an employer PAYE ref first. Can I just use the default one they tell you about?? But I got to the end of it (before I got the error message about the PAYE ref) but there wasn't an option to send in an amended SA100. Is this not an option on TaxCalc?
The 2009-10 return I had to do on the HMRC website because TaxCalc kept making it a 2010-11 despite me putting in a date at the beginning of 6 April 2009 as the date on the front of the tax return.
Any ideas on the above?
One last query - sorry this is down to my ignorance - when I did the online version it asked if I was signing for the taxpayer - I ignored that bit but it still had my agent details at the last page because I was doing it through my agent online registered account. Did I do right?
- Clearbooks - creating a HP Account 65 2
- Two trades one individual - Vat registration? 303 2
- How to claim subsistence for working away from home 186 3
- looking for a practice consultant 154 2
- The stupidity continues 1,442 73
- Withdrawing company car 117 1
- AML report needed? 186 7
- Bank request To verify Accounts 239 6
- RE assets introduced and rent 91 1
- transactions after account have been closed 317 10
- VAT on work on residential premises (empty for 2 years prior) 86 1
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 394 9
- Marketing and email surprises 453 9
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 770 26
- What is IRIS World like? 417 10
- Limited company director - other earnings in the tax year 332 5
- Mlom bollocks 276 4
- VT Transactions Stock Issues 123 2
- Non-Europe based but want to do UK taxes 160 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 599 11
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 448
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 448
- WIP Software 310
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 296
- No payroll scheme in place 244
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 238
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 218
- Is there anything wrong with this? 213
- Small Part Disposal of Property 203
- Uncommercial property business 191