TaxCalc - Grrrr
My first outing on TaxCalc was a DI-SAST-ER (sorry, hooked on Strictly).
I thought I'd submitted my client's 2009-10 return but seems I somehow managed to do his 2010-11. So now I've got to do an amended 2010-11 but TaxCalc won't let me.
So, I've nearly completed his 20010-11 but need an employer PAYE ref first. Can I just use the default one they tell you about?? But I got to the end of it (before I got the error message about the PAYE ref) but there wasn't an option to send in an amended SA100. Is this not an option on TaxCalc?
The 2009-10 return I had to do on the HMRC website because TaxCalc kept making it a 2010-11 despite me putting in a date at the beginning of 6 April 2009 as the date on the front of the tax return.
Any ideas on the above?
One last query - sorry this is down to my ignorance - when I did the online version it asked if I was signing for the taxpayer - I ignored that bit but it still had my agent details at the last page because I was doing it through my agent online registered account. Did I do right?
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,541 502
- Sick pay 210 6
- Directors self assessment 97 2
- Employer's Helpline 204 1
- Employment Allowance Incorrectly Claimed for Domestic Payroll 74 2
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 180 1
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,749 70
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 1,074 8
- Undeclared rental income 349 6
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 932 27
- Penalties for an amended p35 (2012/13) 114 2
- Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ? 262 5
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 294 10
- Unfurnished Lettings Expenditure 245 6
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 442 20
- cross border vat 148 3
- Which profit figure to use 203 2
- Audit partner? 374 7
- home office expenses as a director 222 6
- Drop box Storage 943 9
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,409
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 537
- National Insurance 438
- Non Resident 328
- Hands on experience of Digita 258
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 246
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 163
- Umbrella pay services 140
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 121
- VAT on ESS via Apple, Google, Nokia - 120