TaxCalc - Grrrr
My first outing on TaxCalc was a DI-SAST-ER (sorry, hooked on Strictly).
I thought I'd submitted my client's 2009-10 return but seems I somehow managed to do his 2010-11. So now I've got to do an amended 2010-11 but TaxCalc won't let me.
So, I've nearly completed his 20010-11 but need an employer PAYE ref first. Can I just use the default one they tell you about?? But I got to the end of it (before I got the error message about the PAYE ref) but there wasn't an option to send in an amended SA100. Is this not an option on TaxCalc?
The 2009-10 return I had to do on the HMRC website because TaxCalc kept making it a 2010-11 despite me putting in a date at the beginning of 6 April 2009 as the date on the front of the tax return.
Any ideas on the above?
One last query - sorry this is down to my ignorance - when I did the online version it asked if I was signing for the taxpayer - I ignored that bit but it still had my agent details at the last page because I was doing it through my agent online registered account. Did I do right?
- Time to ditch Sage? 227 3
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 362 12
- HMRC Post 516 7
- Transactions with directors 428 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 279 9
- Non VAT invoices 192 4
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 190 2
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,387 32
- Fees 235 1
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 252 5
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 220 2
- Form 17 Download 148 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 557 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 379 4
- HMRC Information notice 989 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 279 3
- Accountant Specialization. 389 5
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,774 42
- Sage Line 50 176 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 200 1
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 761
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 414
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 365
- Electric Car 299
- S222 Charge 245
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 207
- IP trans to holding company 195
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 185
- AIA 180
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 178