TaxCalc - Grrrr
My first outing on TaxCalc was a DI-SAST-ER (sorry, hooked on Strictly).
I thought I'd submitted my client's 2009-10 return but seems I somehow managed to do his 2010-11. So now I've got to do an amended 2010-11 but TaxCalc won't let me.
So, I've nearly completed his 20010-11 but need an employer PAYE ref first. Can I just use the default one they tell you about?? But I got to the end of it (before I got the error message about the PAYE ref) but there wasn't an option to send in an amended SA100. Is this not an option on TaxCalc?
The 2009-10 return I had to do on the HMRC website because TaxCalc kept making it a 2010-11 despite me putting in a date at the beginning of 6 April 2009 as the date on the front of the tax return.
Any ideas on the above?
One last query - sorry this is down to my ignorance - when I did the online version it asked if I was signing for the taxpayer - I ignored that bit but it still had my agent details at the last page because I was doing it through my agent online registered account. Did I do right?
- Cloud-based email services? 465 10
- Class 1A NIC on motorbike fuel 56 2
- HMRC Statements 44 1
- Goodwill on incorporation low level valuations 100 1
- Tax Planning for Family and Owner-Managed Companies 2015/16 317 6
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 1,120 18
- NEST web services & Moneysoft 408 4
- Land Registry 297 4
- Car benefit or not? 2,252 19
- Excel First Tab/Last Tab missing in latest version(s) 375 4
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 624 20
- Annual Investment Allowance on Van 565 12
- Time recording 338 5
- Auto enrolment without a PAYE scheme? 150 2
- iris update 11.9.2 339 5
- Transfering bank balnces between old and new co. 276 8
- International priorities 184 2
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,698 37
- Company Structure 539 15
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 2,803 38
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 746
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 443
- Costly Accounting Software contract 384
- Directors' advances and credits 294
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 266
- DTA tie-breaker issue 256
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 236
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 215
- CGT for NOn UK residents 206
- Apprenticeship Levy 187