Is there any way to import bank transactions (CSV or Excel) into VT or Quickbooks (or any other similar package)?
I have a client with numerous bank transactions where I currently use an excel approach for bookkeeping and VAT returns. This works nicely with the bank entries as the client emails me a CSV file which I can simply copy/paste and then do a quick analysis.
I'm now looking to transfer the client into either VT or Quickbooks for ease of reporting - but I really don't want to manually key-in hundreds of transactions so ideally would want to be able to import the data in from the CSV/excel file.
(I think I've seen that Sage can do this but I hate Sage with a passion so would prefer to use an alternative).
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,096 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 137 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 605 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 131 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 134 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 188 1
- How to deal with prior year error 182 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 548 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,349 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,055 20
- Tax Calculations 661 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 422 4
- Exemption from CGT 260 2
- VAT Registration 263 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 469 14
- Autumn statement predictions 458 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 365 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 205 3
- Moneysoft error 437 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 650 26