Is there any way to import bank transactions (CSV or Excel) into VT or Quickbooks (or any other similar package)?
I have a client with numerous bank transactions where I currently use an excel approach for bookkeeping and VAT returns. This works nicely with the bank entries as the client emails me a CSV file which I can simply copy/paste and then do a quick analysis.
I'm now looking to transfer the client into either VT or Quickbooks for ease of reporting - but I really don't want to manually key-in hundreds of transactions so ideally would want to be able to import the data in from the CSV/excel file.
(I think I've seen that Sage can do this but I hate Sage with a passion so would prefer to use an alternative).
- Inflation and fees 1,254 22
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 737 21
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 64 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 117 1
- Advice please! 364 2
- VAT on new builds 139 3
- incorrect old p60 186 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 107 1
- Related party disclosure 66 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 325 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,913 28
- Redundancy Pay 441 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 709 6
- Sage Priority Support 118 2
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 512 4
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 363 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 146 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 139 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 155 1
- Missing tax return 211 2