Is there life after Digita?
Over the past few years I have become more and more disenchanted with Digita and their Personal Tax software.
For example, many times I have complained that I have been used as an uncompensated guinea pig for bugs.
Sadly, having been a customer for about 25 years, since the days of PTP (Personal Tax Planner) the time has come for us to part.
Unfortunately, the happiness and requirements of the customer is no longer paramount as Digita, being now part of Thomson Reuters, has outgrown my small practice. Customers must now fit in to Digita's requirements and there is no longer any flexibility. A great shame.
The one thing which has held me back from changing sooner is not knowing what other tax software will allow me to import the data from Digita Taxability Pro or Personal, Business and Trust Tax, as it is now known. If I cannot import the data then I am faced with the daunting task of inputting each client's data one by one which is both time consuming and laborious.
If anybody has had similar issues or knows of such a company, I shall be all ears and eyes.
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 149 5
- Use of home deduction 184 7
- Paperless practices - do you keep any paper records? 726 22
- Worried over stock value 379 12
- Self assessment help 44 1
- client can't/won't pay 1,172 21
- Capital Gains on Residential Property 78 3
- Terminal Trade Loss Relief 36 2
- is PMI for directors and families 35 1
- Self Assessment Penalties 102 4
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 787 30
- Insolvent company in process of strike off 115 2
- Mortgage Repayment Sale of Property 81 3
- STUDENT LOAN 171 2
- US-UK pension problem 70 1
- Knuckle down one week to go! 852 20
- Online SA303 Nine Digit UTR 80 1
- Non resident income. 81 3
- SA late payment penalty 96 2
- Car Allowance and Fuel Card for Business Mileage 65 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 838
- Copy Wanted 571
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 517
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 502
- Latest phishing scam 368
- Entrepreneurs' relief 342
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 303
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 294
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 288
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 197