Is there life after Digita?
Over the past few years I have become more and more disenchanted with Digita and their Personal Tax software.
For example, many times I have complained that I have been used as an uncompensated guinea pig for bugs.
Sadly, having been a customer for about 25 years, since the days of PTP (Personal Tax Planner) the time has come for us to part.
Unfortunately, the happiness and requirements of the customer is no longer paramount as Digita, being now part of Thomson Reuters, has outgrown my small practice. Customers must now fit in to Digita's requirements and there is no longer any flexibility. A great shame.
The one thing which has held me back from changing sooner is not knowing what other tax software will allow me to import the data from Digita Taxability Pro or Personal, Business and Trust Tax, as it is now known. If I cannot import the data then I am faced with the daunting task of inputting each client's data one by one which is both time consuming and laborious.
If anybody has had similar issues or knows of such a company, I shall be all ears and eyes.
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 693 9
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 508 16
- Negligible value - JJB Sports 34 1
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 524 11
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 205 3
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 1,061 11
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 342 11
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 329 6
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 259 6
- Potentially dodgy client 299 3
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 545 28
- Entrepeneurs relief 436 18
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 395 9
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 511 23
- Do I need to pay my accountant 656 8
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 195 6
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 331 5
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 151 2
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 172 3
- Lloyds bank ... 466 6
- CTA study material 781
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 416
- Employment related securities question 313
- AIM Stocks and IHT 290
- Expat pension contributions? 267
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 263
- Trust for Employee 247
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 199
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 150