Is there life after Digita?
Over the past few years I have become more and more disenchanted with Digita and their Personal Tax software.
For example, many times I have complained that I have been used as an uncompensated guinea pig for bugs.
Sadly, having been a customer for about 25 years, since the days of PTP (Personal Tax Planner) the time has come for us to part.
Unfortunately, the happiness and requirements of the customer is no longer paramount as Digita, being now part of Thomson Reuters, has outgrown my small practice. Customers must now fit in to Digita's requirements and there is no longer any flexibility. A great shame.
The one thing which has held me back from changing sooner is not knowing what other tax software will allow me to import the data from Digita Taxability Pro or Personal, Business and Trust Tax, as it is now known. If I cannot import the data then I am faced with the daunting task of inputting each client's data one by one which is both time consuming and laborious.
If anybody has had similar issues or knows of such a company, I shall be all ears and eyes.
- Business lending another business money (UK) 44 1
- What are my legal responsibilities 251 11
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 321 4
- No more tax returns... 1,513 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 406 6
- Signed accounts for bank 244 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 468 10
- Landing clients 384 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,138 22
- Termination Payment 173 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 183 3
- CRM / marketing 97 2
- Allocation of income from property 749 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,867 28
- Opening a Quick books file 112 1
- 64-8 problems 513 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 345 10
- Payment on account reminders 236 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 107 3
- Hello 516 4