Is there life after Digita?
Over the past few years I have become more and more disenchanted with Digita and their Personal Tax software.
For example, many times I have complained that I have been used as an uncompensated guinea pig for bugs.
Sadly, having been a customer for about 25 years, since the days of PTP (Personal Tax Planner) the time has come for us to part.
Unfortunately, the happiness and requirements of the customer is no longer paramount as Digita, being now part of Thomson Reuters, has outgrown my small practice. Customers must now fit in to Digita's requirements and there is no longer any flexibility. A great shame.
The one thing which has held me back from changing sooner is not knowing what other tax software will allow me to import the data from Digita Taxability Pro or Personal, Business and Trust Tax, as it is now known. If I cannot import the data then I am faced with the daunting task of inputting each client's data one by one which is both time consuming and laborious.
If anybody has had similar issues or knows of such a company, I shall be all ears and eyes.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 702 5
- See you all on the other side 731 6
- 12Pay 500 2
- dividends 697 2
- R&D 349 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,208 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 466 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 454 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 404 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 564 5
- Seeking a tax case 672 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 533 4
- Companies house strike off 619 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 465 2
- Moving to the cloud 770 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 224 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 930 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 229 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,110 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 518 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 570
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 424
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 378
- IRIS and FRS 102 360
- Capitalising Finance Lease 339
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 334
- Marginal rates of tax 326
- USA help 325
- Class 2 NI 312
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 302