Is there life after Digita?
Over the past few years I have become more and more disenchanted with Digita and their Personal Tax software.
For example, many times I have complained that I have been used as an uncompensated guinea pig for bugs.
Sadly, having been a customer for about 25 years, since the days of PTP (Personal Tax Planner) the time has come for us to part.
Unfortunately, the happiness and requirements of the customer is no longer paramount as Digita, being now part of Thomson Reuters, has outgrown my small practice. Customers must now fit in to Digita's requirements and there is no longer any flexibility. A great shame.
The one thing which has held me back from changing sooner is not knowing what other tax software will allow me to import the data from Digita Taxability Pro or Personal, Business and Trust Tax, as it is now known. If I cannot import the data then I am faced with the daunting task of inputting each client's data one by one which is both time consuming and laborious.
If anybody has had similar issues or knows of such a company, I shall be all ears and eyes.
- Continuity of Practice 134 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 96 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 295 10
- Scams are not always obvious 2,169 34
- Financial statements accounting policies 234 5
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 131 3
- Market Value/Connected Persons 286 10
- Online Downtime 328 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 314 3
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 205 3
- FPS or EPS 90 1
- What do you all do in your spare time? 774 31
- Personal allowance 666 15
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 167 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 1,942 16
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 441 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,115 1
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 317 3
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 395 10
- VAT on employee loan 302 5
- Moving away from CCH software 943
- QROP pension input amounts 434
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 376
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 351
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 317
- fraud 276
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 247
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 216
- Construction CIS LLP Company 205
- EPS and CIS deductions 191