Is there life after Digita?
Over the past few years I have become more and more disenchanted with Digita and their Personal Tax software.
For example, many times I have complained that I have been used as an uncompensated guinea pig for bugs.
Sadly, having been a customer for about 25 years, since the days of PTP (Personal Tax Planner) the time has come for us to part.
Unfortunately, the happiness and requirements of the customer is no longer paramount as Digita, being now part of Thomson Reuters, has outgrown my small practice. Customers must now fit in to Digita's requirements and there is no longer any flexibility. A great shame.
The one thing which has held me back from changing sooner is not knowing what other tax software will allow me to import the data from Digita Taxability Pro or Personal, Business and Trust Tax, as it is now known. If I cannot import the data then I am faced with the daunting task of inputting each client's data one by one which is both time consuming and laborious.
If anybody has had similar issues or knows of such a company, I shall be all ears and eyes.
- check v enquiry v discovery 128 2
- Community Faux Pas 273 14
- Amend a 2010/11 return 262 4
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,295 23
- Owner director gym membership 216 6
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 172 6
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,826 34
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,503 36
- Tax Fines - HMRC 586 8
- Practical experience 680 13
- Has this payroll data been created retrospectively? 143 2
- Autumn statement predictions 816 9
- Travelling expenses 161 3
- Exemption from CGT 446 12
- J10 - stock transfer form 96 2
- Post AAT? 440 1
- Do I need to register for VAT 209 11
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 132 3
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 269 4
- VAT - Check on clients business 706 28