Is there life after Digita?
Over the past few years I have become more and more disenchanted with Digita and their Personal Tax software.
For example, many times I have complained that I have been used as an uncompensated guinea pig for bugs.
Sadly, having been a customer for about 25 years, since the days of PTP (Personal Tax Planner) the time has come for us to part.
Unfortunately, the happiness and requirements of the customer is no longer paramount as Digita, being now part of Thomson Reuters, has outgrown my small practice. Customers must now fit in to Digita's requirements and there is no longer any flexibility. A great shame.
The one thing which has held me back from changing sooner is not knowing what other tax software will allow me to import the data from Digita Taxability Pro or Personal, Business and Trust Tax, as it is now known. If I cannot import the data then I am faced with the daunting task of inputting each client's data one by one which is both time consuming and laborious.
If anybody has had similar issues or knows of such a company, I shall be all ears and eyes.
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 1,039 42
- P11D 130 2
- Directors Tax Returns 52 1
- online CT600 splitting salary COS & expenses 68 3
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 543 10
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 161 3
- Residential Management Companies 136 5
- Marginal rate relief not given on loss carry back 135 3
- Presentation/Disclosure of acquired Company 163 9
- Buy land with a view to build residential flats on it 66 2
- Secondment expenses 249 8
- Aged Debtors does not equal TB 97 2
- Am I a tax adviser? 209 3
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 567 17
- Company struck-off 1,380 16
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 180 3
- Company pays me the mileage rate of a company vehicle 252 5
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 363 10
- Clever way to split cells? 396 14
- Problem with HMRC's form CWF1 173 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 949
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 663
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 414
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 337
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 267
- Paye procedures for CVA 254
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 253
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 206
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 197
- Pension Fixed Protection 192