Is there life after Digita?
Over the past few years I have become more and more disenchanted with Digita and their Personal Tax software.
For example, many times I have complained that I have been used as an uncompensated guinea pig for bugs.
Sadly, having been a customer for about 25 years, since the days of PTP (Personal Tax Planner) the time has come for us to part.
Unfortunately, the happiness and requirements of the customer is no longer paramount as Digita, being now part of Thomson Reuters, has outgrown my small practice. Customers must now fit in to Digita's requirements and there is no longer any flexibility. A great shame.
The one thing which has held me back from changing sooner is not knowing what other tax software will allow me to import the data from Digita Taxability Pro or Personal, Business and Trust Tax, as it is now known. If I cannot import the data then I am faced with the daunting task of inputting each client's data one by one which is both time consuming and laborious.
If anybody has had similar issues or knows of such a company, I shall be all ears and eyes.
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 87 1
- Keeping disastrous accounts 267 4
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,854 74
- In pratice using part time accountants 225 3
- Payments on account 61 1
- On the high seas 76 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 122 2
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 539 11
- RTI Payroll ID 965 22
- Spousal transfer and PPR 841 34
- Payroll question 111 2
- Where has Portia gone? 4,796 106
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 252 5
- Warning - "Central Register of Companies" con 197 3
- Overlap profit 233 4
- Goodwill On Incorporation 128 1
- CT600 for first year UK company trading abroad 177 13
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 339 5
- micro entity balance sheet query 293 6
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 646 19
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 839
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 439
- Sanzar 335
- How do you do it 329
- Digital marketing focus group 309
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 285
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 201
- new investor structure 194
- Fit for purpose 194
- VAT Registration 175