Is there life after Digita?
Over the past few years I have become more and more disenchanted with Digita and their Personal Tax software.
For example, many times I have complained that I have been used as an uncompensated guinea pig for bugs.
Sadly, having been a customer for about 25 years, since the days of PTP (Personal Tax Planner) the time has come for us to part.
Unfortunately, the happiness and requirements of the customer is no longer paramount as Digita, being now part of Thomson Reuters, has outgrown my small practice. Customers must now fit in to Digita's requirements and there is no longer any flexibility. A great shame.
The one thing which has held me back from changing sooner is not knowing what other tax software will allow me to import the data from Digita Taxability Pro or Personal, Business and Trust Tax, as it is now known. If I cannot import the data then I am faced with the daunting task of inputting each client's data one by one which is both time consuming and laborious.
If anybody has had similar issues or knows of such a company, I shall be all ears and eyes.
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 202 3
- Go Cardless 317 9
- SA302 264 5
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 170 3
- Hmrc software 210 3
- Mehjoo 264 1
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 103 1
- Hosted email exchange 170 5
- South African Government Pension 178 1
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 160 3
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 271 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 304 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 239 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 146 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 281 7
- New Email Extensions 190 1
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 311 2
- Dental practice incorpration 153 1
- Audit rules 176 4
- business entertaining deductibility 179 1
- Xtuple 508
- Qtac payroll for bureau 343
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 290
- Industrial & Provident Societies 282
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 224
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 171
- Domain name sale and limited company 166
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 161
- CIS schemes 160
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 140