Is there life after Digita?
Over the past few years I have become more and more disenchanted with Digita and their Personal Tax software.
For example, many times I have complained that I have been used as an uncompensated guinea pig for bugs.
Sadly, having been a customer for about 25 years, since the days of PTP (Personal Tax Planner) the time has come for us to part.
Unfortunately, the happiness and requirements of the customer is no longer paramount as Digita, being now part of Thomson Reuters, has outgrown my small practice. Customers must now fit in to Digita's requirements and there is no longer any flexibility. A great shame.
The one thing which has held me back from changing sooner is not knowing what other tax software will allow me to import the data from Digita Taxability Pro or Personal, Business and Trust Tax, as it is now known. If I cannot import the data then I am faced with the daunting task of inputting each client's data one by one which is both time consuming and laborious.
If anybody has had similar issues or knows of such a company, I shall be all ears and eyes.
- Accountants' Error 714 15
- Corporation tax due date confusion 34 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 158 5
- ICPA taxwise fee protection 151 3
- Scoot 190 4
- Zero Rated VAT on New Building 156 2
- Tax code for Companies House fees 213 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 663 11
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,456 20
- VAT customer is registered in France, goods shipped to the UK 111 1
- Regaining my qualification 212 2
- Self-Assessment - NIC Exemption 238 2
- Recommendations for tax advice sole practitioner 242 2
- Auto enrolment 197 3
- Shareholder agreement 175 3
- Tax treatment of cashed in American Savings Plan 199 3
- Company Reorganisation 168 3
- Employee Loan 214 2
- IRIS - Personal Tax - 2013/14 - Page UKP2 468 15
- Statutory residence test - transit days 598 5
- Skandia using wrong address 1,455
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 771
- Any views 700
- HMRC Employers Diary 524
- International interest certificate 426
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 392
- Sale of business 357
- NOVA 261
- Advertising services? 258
- IRIS Open Books problem 251