Is there life after Digita?
Over the past few years I have become more and more disenchanted with Digita and their Personal Tax software.
For example, many times I have complained that I have been used as an uncompensated guinea pig for bugs.
Sadly, having been a customer for about 25 years, since the days of PTP (Personal Tax Planner) the time has come for us to part.
Unfortunately, the happiness and requirements of the customer is no longer paramount as Digita, being now part of Thomson Reuters, has outgrown my small practice. Customers must now fit in to Digita's requirements and there is no longer any flexibility. A great shame.
The one thing which has held me back from changing sooner is not knowing what other tax software will allow me to import the data from Digita Taxability Pro or Personal, Business and Trust Tax, as it is now known. If I cannot import the data then I am faced with the daunting task of inputting each client's data one by one which is both time consuming and laborious.
If anybody has had similar issues or knows of such a company, I shall be all ears and eyes.
- Company Structure 213 1
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 323 1
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 205 5
- Complicated situation with very old balances from previous accountant 649 14
- Finding mobile numbers for clients we have lost contact with 310 4
- Can you have two types of sales? Sales with VAT and Sale without VAT? 233 6
- The importance of Grammar 1,933 56
- Tax treatment of gift of expensive watch 538 11
- 2 companies, one payroll 253 8
- Freelance/Employee 430 10
- Freehold management company 161 3
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 228 6
- System selection 247 3
- Student Loan Box in Year Repaid 159 1
- Director Liability 160 2
- How do I answer a W-8BEN-E question (USA IRS) 399 4
- exemptions from CIS 277 6
- Directors exempt from AE? 595 10
- Xero Pain Points 665 20
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 297 13
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 395
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 359
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 341
- Electric Car 269
- S222 Charge 233
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 232
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 178
- IP trans to holding company 171
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 156
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 156