Is there life after Digita?
Over the past few years I have become more and more disenchanted with Digita and their Personal Tax software.
For example, many times I have complained that I have been used as an uncompensated guinea pig for bugs.
Sadly, having been a customer for about 25 years, since the days of PTP (Personal Tax Planner) the time has come for us to part.
Unfortunately, the happiness and requirements of the customer is no longer paramount as Digita, being now part of Thomson Reuters, has outgrown my small practice. Customers must now fit in to Digita's requirements and there is no longer any flexibility. A great shame.
The one thing which has held me back from changing sooner is not knowing what other tax software will allow me to import the data from Digita Taxability Pro or Personal, Business and Trust Tax, as it is now known. If I cannot import the data then I am faced with the daunting task of inputting each client's data one by one which is both time consuming and laborious.
If anybody has had similar issues or knows of such a company, I shall be all ears and eyes.
- How much did you pay for your website 1,203 22
- Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers. 210 4
- Fastest Software 648 11
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 96 1
- Where did it go? 231 2
- cancellation of Engagement 128 2
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme Charges 85 1
- Feuding directors 241 8
- VAT Registration for Building Company 97 2
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 485 12
- Vat threshold issues 1,895 14
- Company Accounts - Limited company 609 5
- Use of Home for Sole Trader 230 4
- Vodaphone Share Scheme 93 1
- Benefit fraud 3,419 49
- SA Tax Returns 153 3
- Agent Change of Postal Address 139 2
- Consolidated accounts 123 2
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 1,024 24
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 357 12
- CTA study material 650
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 393
- Employment related securities question 244
- ATED Penalties 219
- AIM Stocks and IHT 198
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 168
- Trust for Employee 152
- Expat pension contributions? 149
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 134
- Capital allowances 121