Is there life after Digita?
Over the past few years I have become more and more disenchanted with Digita and their Personal Tax software.
For example, many times I have complained that I have been used as an uncompensated guinea pig for bugs.
Sadly, having been a customer for about 25 years, since the days of PTP (Personal Tax Planner) the time has come for us to part.
Unfortunately, the happiness and requirements of the customer is no longer paramount as Digita, being now part of Thomson Reuters, has outgrown my small practice. Customers must now fit in to Digita's requirements and there is no longer any flexibility. A great shame.
The one thing which has held me back from changing sooner is not knowing what other tax software will allow me to import the data from Digita Taxability Pro or Personal, Business and Trust Tax, as it is now known. If I cannot import the data then I am faced with the daunting task of inputting each client's data one by one which is both time consuming and laborious.
If anybody has had similar issues or knows of such a company, I shall be all ears and eyes.
- Invoice Help 387 11
- CGT 27 2
- is my company accounts right? 798 22
- Corporate shareholder question 186 3
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 257 4
- What can my client claim r & d on? 79 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,009 28
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 390 9
- Class 2 National Insurance contributions 369 6
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 83 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,505 55
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,557 21
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 118 1
- P11D Dispensation 104 1
- I have missing sales invoices 382 5
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 275 8
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 374 5
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,030 19
- Errors in prior year accounts 1,062 26
- Directors Subsistence 230 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 556
- Cancelled 320
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 320
- Cancelled 268
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 225
- Married woman dies owning marital home 220
- Probiz 212
- What's the market like for temps? 201
- CIS Deductions 170
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 160