Is there life after Digita?
Over the past few years I have become more and more disenchanted with Digita and their Personal Tax software.
For example, many times I have complained that I have been used as an uncompensated guinea pig for bugs.
Sadly, having been a customer for about 25 years, since the days of PTP (Personal Tax Planner) the time has come for us to part.
Unfortunately, the happiness and requirements of the customer is no longer paramount as Digita, being now part of Thomson Reuters, has outgrown my small practice. Customers must now fit in to Digita's requirements and there is no longer any flexibility. A great shame.
The one thing which has held me back from changing sooner is not knowing what other tax software will allow me to import the data from Digita Taxability Pro or Personal, Business and Trust Tax, as it is now known. If I cannot import the data then I am faced with the daunting task of inputting each client's data one by one which is both time consuming and laborious.
If anybody has had similar issues or knows of such a company, I shall be all ears and eyes.
- what time is it ? 40 1
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 241 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,044 14
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 236 8
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 665 19
- Tax Return Deadlines 218 4
- Year end 144 2
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 569 21
- How would you account for warranty? 146 4
- LLP - Member leaving 125 5
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 395 22
- Sweet Tooth 180 6
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 177 2
- trading or dormant 115 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 114 1
- tax credits 134 5
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 568 11
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 275 3
- Benefit In Kind Accommodation 121 1
- Foreign income for self employed 138 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 876
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 518
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 330
- How to format a stock book 311
- Tax efficient holding company structure 245
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 241
- Investment property company accounts template 225
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 219
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 191
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 166