Is there Stamp Duty payable on Share transfer?
A client set up a Limied company with 2 shares on incorporation.
He subsequently went into business with another individual and transfered one share to this individual.
The share was transfered at the Nominal Value (£1), since the company was non-trading and did not have any commercial value.
Is there any Stamp Duty payable on this transfer?
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,228 54
- Matching of tax return to P60 134 3
- VAT chargeable or not? 45 1
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 207 8
- find-accountants.com 137 1
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 115 4
- Related Parties Note 166 4
- Business Christmas Greetings 1,050 20
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 785 22
- what time is it ? 368 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 94 2
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 437 24
- VAT on disbursement 174 2
- tax credits 229 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,068 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 92 1
- LLP - Member leaving 211 6
- Year end 278 3
- Foreign income for self employed 180 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 333 9
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 927
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 533
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 341
- How to format a stock book 328
- Tax efficient holding company structure 262
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 253
- Investment property company accounts template 236
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 200
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 195
- Charge out rates in London? 163