Thinking about giving it up....
Almost 5 years into my practice, circa 150 clients, i am not sure this is for me.
In my most recent post, I experienced my first client loss through choice (not ceasing to trade) last week.
This morning, I got a good referral from an existing client, which will almost balance the loss I think.
My one full time employee is okay, but if I could find someone else at similar pay level, I would sack him.
I work long hours, have three young kids. My partner isn't working as he is recovering from successful surgery removing two cancerous tumours, one from each kidney.
Does everyone experience large amounts of stress with their practice, or is it maybe that it is just not right for me?
I wish I didn't worry constantly about something or some client, but looking back over the weeks, months there is always something that gets me 'down' about my business.
Is there anything I can change to make it work?
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 101 3
- VAT On Conference Sponsorship 103 2
- Unallocated client money 89 3
- Client Death 470 8
- Extracting funds from a failing Company 136 6
- Accountancy Software Recommendation for eCommerce Business 360 4
- Expenses Apps 118 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 912 14
- Tick & Bash Bristol 512 8
- CG34 Post Transaction Valuation, CGT and Entrepreneurs Relief 140 7
- Can Sage 50 Forecasting work with Excel 2013 or Office 365 129 2
- Can anyone recommend an EPOS system for a newsagents 193 2
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 149 5
- LLP ex-member not being paid accrued profits 109 4
- Luncheon vouchers - Class 1 NICs 148 4
- Quick Easy Quote 150 2
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 105 1
- What is going on with VAT applications?? 1,896 37
- monthly payments 335 5
- Errors in prior year accounts 643 17
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 594
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 470
- Sorry ignore me 365
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 364
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 293
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 274
- Cancelled 232
- Cancelled 200
- Bartercard 164
- C79 Discrepancy 159