Thinking about giving it up....
Almost 5 years into my practice, circa 150 clients, i am not sure this is for me.
In my most recent post, I experienced my first client loss through choice (not ceasing to trade) last week.
This morning, I got a good referral from an existing client, which will almost balance the loss I think.
My one full time employee is okay, but if I could find someone else at similar pay level, I would sack him.
I work long hours, have three young kids. My partner isn't working as he is recovering from successful surgery removing two cancerous tumours, one from each kidney.
Does everyone experience large amounts of stress with their practice, or is it maybe that it is just not right for me?
I wish I didn't worry constantly about something or some client, but looking back over the weeks, months there is always something that gets me 'down' about my business.
Is there anything I can change to make it work?
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 26 1
- Sorry - another PPR question 139 2
- Outstanding Loans 183 3
- RTI and Advances to Employees 32 1
- Networking 821 7
- Allocation of income from property 605 22
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 69 2
- bookkeeping system 439 7
- Private company division 277 4
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 109 2
- Company car in the LLP 93 1
- 64-8 problems 302 4
- flat rate scheme 1,791 37
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 869 11
- PPR relief - deemed residence? 317 9
- Unpaid share capital 200 2
- Bad debt receipt for dissolved company 134 1
- VAT Refunds 163 2
- Company van paid by director 305 3
- Hello 320 1