Thinking about giving it up....
Almost 5 years into my practice, circa 150 clients, i am not sure this is for me.
In my most recent post, I experienced my first client loss through choice (not ceasing to trade) last week.
This morning, I got a good referral from an existing client, which will almost balance the loss I think.
My one full time employee is okay, but if I could find someone else at similar pay level, I would sack him.
I work long hours, have three young kids. My partner isn't working as he is recovering from successful surgery removing two cancerous tumours, one from each kidney.
Does everyone experience large amounts of stress with their practice, or is it maybe that it is just not right for me?
I wish I didn't worry constantly about something or some client, but looking back over the weeks, months there is always something that gets me 'down' about my business.
Is there anything I can change to make it work?
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 546 11
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 19 1
- property capital gains 229 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 212 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,202 13
- Tips on meals 241 2
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 210 3
- Personal Tax 768 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 256 2
- Stumped - IHT 222 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 424 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 487 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,297 33
- Credit management tools 173 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 788 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 437 7
- CGT and primary residence 205 1
- Marriage Allowance 308 3
- S455 and February year ends 362 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 915 18