If I sell one of my properties at a loss in tax yr 14/15, can I bring forward that loss to another p
Private medical insurance paid thorugh company at no cost to company
Tax adjustments required for FV adjustments?
Have you had the same problem?
With complication of partial payment by a client
Any advice on best way to purchase a shop? Ltd, Partnership, SIPP?
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Foreign pension tax credit relief
Solicitors now, Accountants next
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
If my employer proceeds to submit a false tax return which I know about?
How do you work out the approtionment
Client was gifted a 1/3 share in a rental property (residential) 15 years ago by a relative.
Where to enter and what tax reclaimable
computer retail shop with workshop service and repairs on flat rate tax but it's holding back t
Effect on the issuing company
88131 questions and 370482 replies from 28942 members
- Benefit in Kind 336 7
- Help with CGT please 118 3
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 587 21
- How much does the company pay 148 3
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 895 12
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,484 5
- Lack of VAT Receipt 154 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 319 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 329 17
- Will I need to resign? 963 11
- Cocaine anyone? 698 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 264 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 180 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 211 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 185 2
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 742 13
- Personal pension 462 9
- Business rates consultancy 279 4
- Wrong tax code 209 6
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 128 2
- Hive up 525
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 480
- corporate hierarchy 460
- Advice - 303
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 251
- WWOOFers 247
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 226
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 204
- The booking.com con 196
- Cocaine anyone? 181