from charity's perspective
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
US resident trading in UK through property development partnership.
Do I account for it in the years accounts?
How to calculate when Director's loan account fluctuates
Does self-employment count as "another job" re registering a biz for PAYE
Income of UK resident from Non-resident trust
How much detail should you put on CT600A
I am looking for payroll software that has the feature to calculate the pension contribution (minimu
97900 questions and 429726 replies from 33354 members
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,182 46
- Practical experience 858 16
- Xerocon 2016 823 13
- Personal Tax 214 3
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,867 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 243 2
- Mortgage Reference 186 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 169 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 436 9
- VAT 308 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 231 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 201 1
- last minute request 306 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 81 1
- Cash gift from India 504 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 87 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 472 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 136 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 287 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 675 6