Can Apprentices deduct mileage to college on a SA tax return?
Is my client susceptible to this new legislation?
With two Budgets on the cards this year, what are your predictions for the first one on 18 March?
What is the procedure involved here?
Changing ownership percentage - tennants in common
Just gone in as an interim to a company whose year end was July 14.
View of HMRC on two “annual” payments
Can we get a certificate for non domicile UK status
Flat Rate VAT - capital reclaim, hire purchase (owned at end)
Agnet says most of it's not taxable - but can't explain
Does UK resident need to declare property income "exempt from tax" in Cyprus?
How should the company set up for VAT from the start.
Rent payment problem
Use of home for self employed painter decorator
Ok it is only draft
Has anyone else heard of this excuse for delaying an SA tax refund?
Do you include accrued bank interest on the final tax return to date of death?
Shareholder owns company A. Company A is shareholder of Company B
90277 questions and 384403 replies from 29917 members
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 432 8
- Goodie bag 73 1
- Career in Practice 94 2
- Relevant life plan 332 8
- Limited Company expenses 363 8
- Physiotherapy And Vat 185 6
- Telemarketing 150 4
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 135 1
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 117 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 172 3
- how to value rental space 88 3
- Directors loan - no longer a director 319 4
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 62 1
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 453 5
- Output tax for retailer 257 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 446 11
- Budget 2015 predictions 163 4
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,931 32
- Pass-through costs - show gross or net under UK GAAP / IFRS? 95 1
- Non domicile swiss bank 124 2
- Possible Partnership? 594
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 499
- New Fangled Penalties 405
- Clubs and Taxable Income 328
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 296
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 249
- Loans to other companies 242
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 210
- Outsource Data Entry 204
- Moving away from CCH software 197