Nichola Ross Martin
I now communicate with many clients via email.
Hi, I had worked as a locum medical consultant back in 2010 and filled my tax return at the time.
Should Employer pay directly for expenses, or employee and the employee expenses reimbursed
followed by sale of the business and then sale of the property
Question regarding correct treatment of sales and costs in a joint operation
What would you do in this situation?
Projecting a professional image and chosing the right quality of paper.
Farmer in partnership with wife investing in wind turbine, owns the land.
Accounting treatment for two companies
Changed mind about incorporation but..............
Is it possible to add additional tables to those held in the wizard?
What problems experienced with long company names
Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick?
84952 questions and 349371 replies from 27556 members
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 146 4
- What would you do in this situation? 476 12
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 122 3
- Help Required 266 6
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 217 2
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 386 14
- What's in a name ? 219 4
- ATED Penalties 257 1
- late second payment on account 149 2
- US royalties 74 2
- Project being run jointly 120 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 174 2
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 160 3
- Sole trader mix up 285 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 732 6
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 886 27
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 208 4
- Filing company accounts 133 1
- Accountancy work for Farmers 503 16
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 158 5
- CTA study material 697
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 422
- Employment related securities question 264
- AIM Stocks and IHT 244
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 197
- Trust for Employee 183
- Expat pension contributions? 181
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 152
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 152
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 116