I have worked for a firm on a self employed basis and never signed a restrictive agreement
Scaffolding added to total yearly (2013/2014) expenses instead of being filled with CIS monthly retu
Can sole traders claim pension tax relief at source, or only through self-assessment?
Payroll Software & Auto Enrolement
Just received a student loan deduction notification which should have been applied to February'
What software deals with this
Can a director take a dividend and credit his directors loan.
Any AccountingWEB members who have utilised the scheme?
Advice on incorporation of a partnership
Footballers Testimonials Taxable?
Can Film Actors use Averaging - Helpsheet 234
Sole Trader advertising his own company
We are purchasing some equipment from an employee
Final Submission Box Ticked by 5th or 19th?
Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty
Are there any add-ons for Quotes/Invoicing & POs?
The online form demands an account in the company's name
90306 questions and 384598 replies from 29926 members
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,397 87
- can I approach clients ? 50 2
- Goodie bag 1,257 48
- Budget 2015 predictions 480 12
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 262 11
- Charities and VAT? 113 5
- Directors loan - no longer a director 498 10
- CIS monthly returns 48 1
- BrightPay 855 25
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 515 6
- Husband Wife let property 287 7
- Secure document exchange 496 5
- Paying Harvest casuals and casual beaters 155 2
- VAT registration 74 1
- Quickbooks Online 171 3
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 468 4
- Film Actors - Averaging? 239 6
- Dividends against directors loan 135 1
- Sponsorship/ Advertising 135 1
- Output tax for retailer 293 7
- Possible Partnership? 628
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 511
- New Fangled Penalties 436
- Fuming! 340
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 312
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 249
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 228
- Outsource Data Entry 228
- Moving away from CCH software 217
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 169