How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
More a gripe than a question!
What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada
Deduction allowable in respect of VAT assessed in respect of scale charges
I think Accounting Web should do a poll, it would be interesting to find out!
Avoiding the Tax Benefit of Company Rented flat
Are there benefits to a holding company being a PLC over Ltd?
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
Tax Agents and advisers need a 'PRIORITY LOG-IN BUTTON'
If my employer proceeds to submit a false tax return which I know about?
Is UK tax payable at source
Any one noticed - the declaration on the VAT return is wrong?
How best to approach it with client
How do you work out the approtionment
88101 questions and 370261 replies from 28928 members
- ACCA - still making me laugh 213 2
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 159 6
- Start up allowance? 462 13
- Old CGT loss 324 9
- New Starter Checklist 303 9
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 439 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 810 22
- Goodwill complications 349 7
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 582 21
- TaxCalc Accounts production 255 3
- HMRC Distraint 247 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 210 2
- Will I need to resign? 692 9
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 132 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 391 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 459 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,049 16
- How to explain this to someone 277 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,428 20
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 660 15