Why oh why can't the online filing CT600 just ignore £1-2 rounding errors?
Are you good with numbers
Can the band be adjusted?
Where on SATR do I claim unused pension allowance?
asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner)
Posting invoices with balance brought forward
Share Holding - Held Over Gains
There doesnt seem to be any guidance on this anywhere (yet).
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement
Has anyone else had this happen?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
97917 questions and 429853 replies from 33365 members
- Gift aid procedure please? 456 5
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 178 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 226 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,242 35
- Mortgage Reference 562 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 268 7
- Insovent companies 889 19
- New Build 223 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,301 48
- BrightPay quirks 242 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 814 20
- Website Content 194 1
- Personal Tax 635 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 208 1
- USA Tax Query 322 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 443 5
- last minute request 660 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 373 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 407 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,746 25