A client sells patterns for making things.
thought the card surcharge had been banned....
Delivery charges Zero Rated VAT
I want to buy a business that opperates with zero rated vat, it is currently registered as a vat com
Sending letter with calculation and payment to HMRC re undeclared income.
Client has received loan note payment from employer.
Ensuring cash based method is used by sage to calculate VAT
Is it normal to pay at the end of each month or can it be staggered
Claiming VAT and missing receipts
Sole trader with pending court case - should they incorporate?
86492 questions and 360065 replies from 28283 members
- Property Expenses - Allowable 261 3
- SA302's anyone?? 139 6
- Professional Clearance 375 13
- Cheque alternative - letter to HMRC re undeclared income 234 2
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,060 13
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,209 34
- do i pay vat when buying a business 347 21
- VAT errors 108 3
- Introduction of Goodwill 766 15
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 163 5
- VAT & Landlords 256 7
- are receipts needed? 422 13
- Capital reduction 197 1
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 303 1
- Sage Instant cash based flat rate 146 4
- CIC accounts submission 176 4
- Zero Rated Catering delivery charges 136 5
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 637 21
- New accountant 605 9
- Santander Scrip Dividend Scheme 251 3
- Skandia using wrong address 1,595
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 887
- International interest certificate 495
- NOVA 352
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 261
- Management expenses for investment company 247
- Bonus Bonds 243
- Help with tax codes on Sage 190
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 154
- Clogged Losses 152