Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 167 6
- Buy to let allowable interest 21 1
- Has been asked before but help needed 136 5
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 278 4
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 382 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 476 25
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 303 13
- Consequential loss claim 42 1
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 173 11
- private to company car? 90 2
- Does anyone do payrolling of benefits? 121 1
- Sub-contractor provided with a vehicle 221 8
- Sale of an investment between group companies 102 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 857 32
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 395 12
- RTI - EPS - ??? 263 4
- That old chestnut 600 9
- Sale of part of business & Entrepreneur's Relief 70 1
- Partner with an IVA 116 4
- Joint filing delays 72 2
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 443
- CTA study material 408
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 296
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 271
- Pre incorp expenses 264
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 233
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 227
- Slight twist on employment related securities 202
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 172
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 169