Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 729 36
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 4,086 15
- CGT on spouse's death 253 11
- Tax relief for networking day out? 455 12
- VAT on non-denominated postage 54 2
- Starting Again 254 11
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 619 19
- CT101 Completion 127 1
- P&L Treatment of property assets 50 1
- Non resident pension withdrawal 144 2
- Mortgage Adviser's request 269 6
- P11D Software 774 9
- PAYE Dashboard inconsistency 201 4
- Why can't I paste into AccountingWeb? 267 5
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 392 10
- Payroll software 187 4
- Company UTR numbers 306 6
- Summer house for business only 151 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 126 1
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 164 3
- Construction CIS LLP Company 596
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 581
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 381
- Pensions Regulator 347
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 284
- Using the correct forms 262
- SA penalty proposals 251
- RTI - duplicate employee record 240
- Accelerated payment notices 229
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 216