Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- Ex Gratia payments 49 1
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 215 3
- Director leaving in month 1 71 1
- S162 and Capital Allowances 106 1
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 117 4
- Selling assets to yourself ? 168 3
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 172 3
- Director's remuneration accrual 156 4
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 170 6
- IHT - clawback of BPR 40 1
- EIS - connection through employment 87 2
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 232 3
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 39 1
- CIS and Close Company 77 2
- Correct tax & VAT treatment of local overnight expenses 221 4
- Secondment expenses 148 3
- VAT Option to tax 439 15
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 117 4
- Is VAT payable on insurance claims received ?? 109 3
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 135 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 904
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 636
- Free Tax Legislation? 399
- Director Loan account operation 396
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 328
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 316
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 284
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 222
- Paye procedures for CVA 217
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 180