Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 432 8
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 190 1
- Share transfer question 308 16
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 232 7
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 538 10
- The stupidity continues 98 2
- New Employers Helpline 138 3
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 225 5
- Overlap relief 725 19
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,307 17
- Budget 2015 - take two 195 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 193 4
- VAT Query 197 2
- Sacked my first client 671 14
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 420 9
- Accounts note disclosure - Directors 257 4
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,273 24
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 623 11
- Trades and deadlines 164 3
- How to pay national insurance 652 18
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 427
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 422
- WIP Software 288
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 284
- No payroll scheme in place 220
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 219
- Software recommendations 205
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 199
- Is there anything wrong with this? 189
- Small Part Disposal of Property 172