Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- Issue shares to shareholders 91 5
- AIA for a Van, Self Employed 304 3
- How long should one give Aweb … 799 12
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,268 51
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 213 10
- How to claim CIS refund for limited company that 191 4
- Moneysoft - technical query 267 7
- VAT position on EU supplies/commission 122 3
- VAT Reverse Charge Accounting 45 2
- System selection 48 1
- New Client - incorrect accounts filed 87 2
- Exasperated by HMRC 2,227 20
- Non Resident Landlord Tax 97 2
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 173 4
- Manufacturing A/c - Acc. depn 63 2
- VAT REGISTATIONS 153 3
- New Company Director PAYE Question 820 22
- Class 4 Losses 158 3
- Taking drawings in a partnership 85 1
- Education - Pre made assembly! 117 1
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 345
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 283
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 255
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 254
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 243
- Electric Car 199
- S222 Charge 192
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 178
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 176
- Freelance Accounting link 165