Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- Vat on second hand goods 49 1
- Joint rental income 188 2
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 376 5
- Mortgage Interest and rental income 126 3
- Using a Business broker to sell a clients Company.....??? 223 9
- Sale of business 410 1
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 431 1
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 198 2
- VAT Registration 150 9
- Easy way to not pay tax 423 15
- Tax Credit Overpayment 121 6
- Who can wind up a Promissory Trust? 150 3
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 411 10
- VAT on Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2009 225 4
- Builder using cash labour 216 2
- Threshold for RTI submission 190 3
- FATCA registration as an Agent 66 1
- IRIS Practice Management 212 3
- Pre- trading Expenses 178 2
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 393 16
- Skandia using wrong address 1,494
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 830
- International interest certificate 449
- NOVA 306
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 218
- Bonus Bonds 187
- Management expenses for investment company 180
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 177
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 172
- BTL property with a plot of land at the back 161