Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- Anybody still doing returns? 721 31
- Clothing 512 13
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 135 5
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 159 7
- Parent and subsidiary... 76 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 344 16
- Designated sole Residence 135 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 716 15
- Anyone know what this is? 232 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 892 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 506 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 263 9
- no utr 288 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,122 49
- Director drawings 605 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 293 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 90 1
- Capital Loss 130 3
- LLP formed in 2013 102 1
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 206 7
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 953
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 674
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 622
- Latest phishing scam 598
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 435
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 325
- Scratch Head 264
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 255
- Sabbatical payments 217
- Negligible Value Claim 196