Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 643 5
- See you all on the other side 693 6
- 12Pay 460 2
- dividends 613 2
- R&D 323 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,182 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 440 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 416 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 373 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 546 5
- Seeking a tax case 642 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 505 4
- Companies house strike off 553 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 429 2
- Moving to the cloud 747 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 216 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 905 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 211 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,092 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 504 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 562
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 373
- IRIS and FRS 102 355
- Capitalising Finance Lease 327
- USA help 317
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 297
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 293
- Marginal rates of tax 293
- Class 2 NI 280