Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- Fee base v staff ratio 178 5
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 288 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 195 2
- Gift in kind to charity by company: services 53 1
- Investor exit 174 3
- Partially exempt? 353 10
- Debtor/creditor set-off 95 1
- Redundancy payment added to p45 379 3
- Undeclared rental income 2,159 22
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 357 4
- Cash basis 389 10
- Statutory sick pay 224 3
- Overseas bank interest 214 5
- Contractor accommodation expenses 153 1
- Kasperskey - home pc 356 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 214 2
- Rental Income Tax Planning 309 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,942 589
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 1,407 12
- Lorry Drivers 405 5
- Skandia using wrong address 552
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 297
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 296
- Employee rewards 282
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 258
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 246
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 234
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 218
- Etax Australian 179
- LLP in Construction Industry 143