Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- Do you get your clients to sign their EOY EPS submission? 678 8
- Reversal of Warranty Provision 184 6
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 3,564 115
- Are these allowable capital expenditures for a jewellery retail shop? 339 10
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 368 9
- FBI2 99 1
- On line Remote Training 71 1
- error on companies house accounts 556 15
- Transfer of stock 107 4
- PPR election time limit - change in the number of residences 62 1
- Virtually Impossible 336 6
- Personal allowance for non-resident 86 2
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 148 2
- Brightpay 95 1
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 58 1
- Statutory Residence Test - is HMRC Guidance wrong? 1,084 8
- Newly Started Practice 595 12
- SSP days and Holidays 153 2
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 562 6
- Is there a reporting requirement? 152 1
- QROP pension input amounts 486
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 461
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 428
- EPS and CIS deductions 277
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 274
- Construction CIS LLP Company 264
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 225
- SAGE winforecast 189
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 183
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 175