Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- Family Partnership 253 8
- flat rate scheme 2,345 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 147 2
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 151 5
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 110 4
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 316 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 130 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 61 2
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 185 4
- Signed accounts for bank 644 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 836 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 292 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 173 5
- VAT Query on new build 109 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 98 1
- P11D Car Value 263 6
- NOVA declaration 107 1
- Business valuation advice 709 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,513 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,227 23