Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- new dividend allowance 105 3
- Bad debts 106 3
- Company leaving VAT group 62 1
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 916 36
- Company accounts for £350 551 16
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 598 13
- Redundancy pay 88 1
- Directors Loan Account Question 256 11
- Cash bashed (FRS) vs cash accounting (standard VAT)? 200 3
- Seeking advice: VAT Threshold / Turnover 61 1
- Disclosure of 2014 corporation tax refund in 2015 accounts 282 3
- VAT Receipts 78 1
- VAT on farm machinery sold 212 3
- Allowable expenses on retal property 469 13
- Running Sage on a Mac 219 5
- Refreshments provided at event: client entertainment or not? 307 7
- Do I need to file a tax return whilst working abroad? 175 3
- Marriage Allowance Transfer 211 8
- HMRC - never move address as an agent 942 18
- IIP Trust with two separate IIPs 68 1
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 296
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 284
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 267
- FRS 101 Software 263
- French ConnectionUK 218
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 200
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 197
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 195
- APN's 179
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 172