Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- I know ... 1,206 4
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 676 18
- Tax on principal private residence 213 4
- extra 5p per mile for passengers 214 3
- What are the typical deductible expenses? 241 2
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 125 1
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 208 4
- Personal pension contributions 238 4
- Claiming tax relief on goodwill 316 4
- RTI Filing 946 20
- Staff entertaining or not? 249 3
- Sole Trader Start Up- Employment Help 389 5
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 212 4
- IR35 and working for an EU company 122 1
- Shareholder Loan write off 444 21
- Getting advice from HMRC 648 14
- Tax calc and NIC 210 2
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,832 29
- German wanting to pay UK tax 353 3
- Employment allowance and service companies (outside IR35) 423 13
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 697
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 467
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 307
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 268
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 240
- growth voucher supplier 214
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 180
- VAT on Gaming Machines 167
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 155
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 154