Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- What are options for non CA firm 2,812 60
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 126 3
- Legal title not in the company name 779 23
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 325 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 299 8
- Opening Balances 189 2
- 27,000 Really? 1,107 34
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 571 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 52 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 78 1
- This is getting boring 606 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 248 7
- pension paid by company? 107 3
- inheritance tax 412 12
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 343 9
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 226 4
- State pension 300 3
- Accountancy Career 136 1
- CIC Company 656 13
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 1,822 22
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 639
- Cancelled 395
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 353
- Cancelled 335
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 308
- Probiz 303
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 279
- How not to compose an email 265
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 258
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 223