Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 258 8
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 562 10
- Will this AIA be disallowed when asset transferred to Ltd Co 318 12
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 356 4
- What is the best, tax efficient way to sell 40% shares in your start-up business for approx £1m 342 4
- Direct Debit - no receipts 293 5
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,961 449
- What is the role of an accountant? 1,773 23
- VAT and gap in trading of uncertain length 132 1
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,734 10
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 328 6
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,342 63
- Freehold or Investment Property 118 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 862 8
- capital gains on PPR 287 14
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 384 14
- Company expansion 139 1
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 403 6
- Pension Contributions Relief 517 15
- 100% Xero practice 2,498 46
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,321
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 483
- National Insurance 374
- Non Resident 298
- Franchise income and costs 265
- Hands on experience of Digita 218
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 192
- Employer's Helpline 168
- employment capital allowances 165
- CIS paid under reg 9 160