Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- When to top-up pensions? 216 3
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,832 41
- Coming off flat rate VAT 156 1
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 201 6
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 733 14
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 813 1
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 484 10
- Real time 209 2
- Withdrawal of a quote 451 7
- Opt To Tax Refund 264 3
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 265 2
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 243 5
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 619 15
- Support / ticketing software 341 11
- Are Tax Agents designed out of online systems? 340 3
- Imported goods and VAT 164 1
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 448 15
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 603 11
- Stamp Duty 211 3
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,881 22
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 474
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 291
- DTA tie-breaker issue 282
- CGT for NOn UK residents 246
- Apprenticeship Levy 221
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 221
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 214
- Just checking re PSA 199
- Capital Gains personal representatives 197
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 184