Thinking about subcontracting work
I am thinking about subcontracting bookkeeping and final accounts work. I have not done this before.
I would be grateful for a response on my following concerns/points:
- I would lose my clients to the subcontractor? Is there anyway I can protect this?
- What would be a reasonable fee to pay to a subcontractor? Best to agree fixed fees?
- Best if subcontractor does not have contact with the client?
- How do I find a good subcontractor/bookkeeper?
- Is there a template agreement that someone is willing to share with me?
- Subcontract or outsource to India? Which would be better
Please feel free to respond generally rather then my long list above.
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 176 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 268 4
- Self assesment losses 268 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 146 3
- Off site storage 67 1
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,064 42
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 105 1
- CT treatment of staff entertainment for overseas staff 92 2
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 519 4
- Joint Property rent 150 3
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 197 6
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 237 1
- Fee protection 867 16
- Overdrawn DLA 260 9
- Disposal of an opted property 132 2
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 240 5
- Irish Taxation 97 1
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 3,134 31
- CIS monthly declaration 199 9
- Telephone call from "Xero" 376 4
- Xtuple 560
- Qtac payroll for bureau 382
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 334
- Industrial & Provident Societies 322
- Domain name sale and limited company 223
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 204
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 204
- Investment 202
- Tax on damages received 173
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 159