Can anyone suggest to me a software that can be downloaded and installed onto a pc that will work in conjunction with a barcode scanner. All i want it to do is to scan each time a sale is processed and it will bring up the product and price to which you can apply discounts. At the end of the day, this becomes the total sales record for the day.
Also if it can manage the stock levels, that would be good.
Also be good if when you scan a barcode and it doesnt recognise, gives you option to add new product and you add this with a price and continue with sale.
Master data options to select vat on some of the lines as some of the products are non vat so would not want to apply a consistent rate to all sales.
Export some sales reports?
- VAT margin scheme 68 6
- Maternity allowance 34 1
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 520 28
- Company Dividends Received 56 1
- Freehold Property Depreciation 39 1
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 61 2
- Auto-enrolment drivel 682 11
- Late Filing SA due to property income, individual was also a non dom for 15 years 90 6
- Client information from previous accountant 379 7
- Tax and NI on payment to overseas employee 208 4
- Shares paid - petty cash 87 3
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 513 9
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 890 16
- cold file reviewer needed 259 2
- Property jointly owned by non married joint owners 80 1
- Auto Enrolment costs by payroll outsourcer 447 3
- Subcontracting accountancy work 241 3
- AAT or ATT 166 2
- Profit & Loss accounts filling when tax is withheld overseas 56 1
- VAT flat rate scheme 273 4
- Possible Partnership? 526
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 509
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 472
- New Fangled Penalties 322
- Clubs and Taxable Income 271
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 266
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 262
- Loans to other companies 204
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 180
- English Company Owning Property in Scotland 173