Can anyone suggest to me a software that can be downloaded and installed onto a pc that will work in conjunction with a barcode scanner. All i want it to do is to scan each time a sale is processed and it will bring up the product and price to which you can apply discounts. At the end of the day, this becomes the total sales record for the day.
Also if it can manage the stock levels, that would be good.
Also be good if when you scan a barcode and it doesnt recognise, gives you option to add new product and you add this with a price and continue with sale.
Master data options to select vat on some of the lines as some of the products are non vat so would not want to apply a consistent rate to all sales.
Export some sales reports?
- UK resident director of a non resident company 63 1
- 2020 Annual Conference 179 4
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,239 27
- VAT admin query 133 1
- Professional Clearance 1,237 30
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 1,474 14
- At what point is the sales? 73 1
- Past rental expenses 338 6
- Let Property Campaign - Joint Owner Died 139 3
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,485 35
- Accountant let me down 656 6
- Client right to working papers 1,438 10
- Growth Street 189 2
- Client has two UTRS, How do you get HMRC to correct this? 265 9
- Microsoft One Drive 631 23
- SA302's - What's the deal? 512 8
- Online Back Up 295 7
- Filing a company valuation with HMRC 135 1
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage Brokering 147 1
- Vat application refused 238 1
- NHS finance professionals 634
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 401
- Foreign Pension Contribution 369
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 345
- vat gross profit percentage margins 344
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 322
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 301
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 291
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 250
- IFA income recognition & reporting 209