Can anyone suggest to me a software that can be downloaded and installed onto a pc that will work in conjunction with a barcode scanner. All i want it to do is to scan each time a sale is processed and it will bring up the product and price to which you can apply discounts. At the end of the day, this becomes the total sales record for the day.
Also if it can manage the stock levels, that would be good.
Also be good if when you scan a barcode and it doesnt recognise, gives you option to add new product and you add this with a price and continue with sale.
Master data options to select vat on some of the lines as some of the products are non vat so would not want to apply a consistent rate to all sales.
Export some sales reports?
- Incorporated when they should not have 382 12
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,771 41
- Deduction from Salary 893 25
- Directors pay adjustment from 1k to the magic 833.33 117 3
- Yorkshire Day 120 7
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 808 22
- Doctor and Locum Work 324 5
- Collection or business assets 135 2
- Deleted question? 48 1
- Accountancy Career 423 8
- Flat rate allowed but not used. 25 1
- Employee and subcontractor 187 4
- Help with HMRC investigation 375 7
- SMP reclaimable by employer 180 4
- calculation DTR restriction 123 2
- R&D tax credit claim 577 8
- Agent help line - long queues? 100 2
- Is it possible to run/own a UK based business, as a resident of Italy? 156 2
- What are options for non CA firm 3,087 66
- Accounts Software 289 10
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 688
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 544
- Cancelled 432
- Cancelled 366
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 364
- Probiz 339
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 333
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 246
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 219
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 209