Can anyone suggest to me a software that can be downloaded and installed onto a pc that will work in conjunction with a barcode scanner. All i want it to do is to scan each time a sale is processed and it will bring up the product and price to which you can apply discounts. At the end of the day, this becomes the total sales record for the day.
Also if it can manage the stock levels, that would be good.
Also be good if when you scan a barcode and it doesnt recognise, gives you option to add new product and you add this with a price and continue with sale.
Master data options to select vat on some of the lines as some of the products are non vat so would not want to apply a consistent rate to all sales.
Export some sales reports?
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,331 14
- IR35 deemed payment and dividends - practical considerations 176 3
- VAT on Hire Purchase 204 2
- "Audit Report" 108 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 494 13
- Coding Notice 238 6
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 256 6
- New business - journal entries 422 22
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 233 3
- Payroll software 658 16
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 285 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 404 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 742 18
- B2B vat in the EU 197 4
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 207 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 242 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 206 4
- LLP as member of LLP 146 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,856 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 527 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 889
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 724
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 417
- Social investment tax relief 223
- Digita Hosted Software 218
- accounting for this transaction 205
- Call Centre Data Costs 205
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 183
- Travel costs and contractors 178
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 176