Can anyone suggest to me a software that can be downloaded and installed onto a pc that will work in conjunction with a barcode scanner. All i want it to do is to scan each time a sale is processed and it will bring up the product and price to which you can apply discounts. At the end of the day, this becomes the total sales record for the day.
Also if it can manage the stock levels, that would be good.
Also be good if when you scan a barcode and it doesnt recognise, gives you option to add new product and you add this with a price and continue with sale.
Master data options to select vat on some of the lines as some of the products are non vat so would not want to apply a consistent rate to all sales.
Export some sales reports?
- Any printer recommendations? 148 5
- Out of date tax returns 227 2
- Corporation Tax disallowed entertaining 52 3
- How do I tackle fraudulent use of a clients SA tax return? 1,013 6
- VAT on Exhibition services 102 3
- Dates, more dates and cessation 50 1
- Filling in my self assessment 957 17
- ACCA CPD verifiable units 150 2
- Any chance of winning an Appeal with HRMC for late self assessment charges 290 7
- proposed dividends 646 22
- Deductible or not ? Working out of hotels /coffee shops 429 6
- FPS responses ... 508 16
- Nominal Codes 269 9
- Charging VAT to a Swedish Company 208 7
- How to handle accidental overpayment into SIPP 225 2
- Valuing Famiy Shareholding 189 3
- HMRC SMP Calculator - does it still exist? 124 2
- Alcohol VAT reclaim 172 1
- HMRC repayment has gone to wrong bank account - quickest way to resolve? 448 6
- RSU and double taxation 191 2
- Sanzar 498
- Digital marketing focus group 398
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 378
- Sainsbury's mangement 328
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 327
- Continuity Agreement 323
- Avanti Accounts 321
- Buyback 285
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 231
- Aggresive sales from Iris 196