Can anyone suggest to me a software that can be downloaded and installed onto a pc that will work in conjunction with a barcode scanner. All i want it to do is to scan each time a sale is processed and it will bring up the product and price to which you can apply discounts. At the end of the day, this becomes the total sales record for the day.
Also if it can manage the stock levels, that would be good.
Also be good if when you scan a barcode and it doesnt recognise, gives you option to add new product and you add this with a price and continue with sale.
Master data options to select vat on some of the lines as some of the products are non vat so would not want to apply a consistent rate to all sales.
Export some sales reports?
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 36 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 47 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 136 1
- How to deal with prior year error 109 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 502 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,314 33
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,055 19
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,024 20
- Tax Calculations 649 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 377 4
- VAT - Check on clients business 577 24
- Exemption from CGT 202 2
- VAT Registration 213 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 459 14
- Autumn statement predictions 405 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 298 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 169 3
- Moneysoft error 423 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 645 26
- New client wants to submit tax returns from 06/07 to date, how many years can actually be submitted? 462 3