Can anyone suggest to me a software that can be downloaded and installed onto a pc that will work in conjunction with a barcode scanner. All i want it to do is to scan each time a sale is processed and it will bring up the product and price to which you can apply discounts. At the end of the day, this becomes the total sales record for the day.
Also if it can manage the stock levels, that would be good.
Also be good if when you scan a barcode and it doesnt recognise, gives you option to add new product and you add this with a price and continue with sale.
Master data options to select vat on some of the lines as some of the products are non vat so would not want to apply a consistent rate to all sales.
Export some sales reports?
- Please for the love of god can anyone clear this up for me accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there....accountants need to help other accountants out :) 291 13
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 22 2
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 266 8
- Tax Return Deadlines 113 2
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 528 11
- Flat rate vat error 325 7
- EC VAT 212 9
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 526 13
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 286 14
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 548 16
- can I claim a per diem 264 5
- s.755 ITA 2007 Gains on transactions in land 137 2
- Who picks up the slack? 1,376 8
- VAT on part of a closed pub 246 14
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 98 1
- HMRC corporation tax software - how to enter negative expense 295 8
- Dispensation pointless ? 536 14
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 861 19
- Underpaid taxes included in tax code connundrum 164 3
- Linux Accounting Software 571 13
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 833
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 507
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 318
- How to format a stock book 287
- Tax efficient holding company structure 229
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 229
- Investment property company accounts template 219
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 211
- Sage 50 Customer Statements and Running Balances 181
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 181