Can anyone suggest to me a software that can be downloaded and installed onto a pc that will work in conjunction with a barcode scanner. All i want it to do is to scan each time a sale is processed and it will bring up the product and price to which you can apply discounts. At the end of the day, this becomes the total sales record for the day.
Also if it can manage the stock levels, that would be good.
Also be good if when you scan a barcode and it doesnt recognise, gives you option to add new product and you add this with a price and continue with sale.
Master data options to select vat on some of the lines as some of the products are non vat so would not want to apply a consistent rate to all sales.
Export some sales reports?
- Rent a room scheme query. 213 4
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 157 5
- Will simplified micro entities accounts result in loss of business ? 1,652 21
- Anybody still doing returns? 78 4
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 300 13
- Clothing 396 8
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 87 6
- Why do I do this every year 539 13
- HMRC filing meltdown? 700 24
- Interest on pre-letting? 48 3
- client can't/won't pay 2,013 45
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 282 5
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 1,650 43
- Self assesment online 1,064 13
- Xero sales report by customer - how? 119 1
- Anybody Use Brightpay 744 20
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 256 11
- Tax Credit Office opening hours 146 1
- Payment of tax due on 2014/15 Self Assessment tax return 169 2
- Non resident income. 486 21
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 939
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 656
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 606
- Latest phishing scam 585
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 422
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 317
- Scratch Head 249
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 243
- Sabbatical payments 207
- Negligible Value Claim 182