Can anyone suggest to me a software that can be downloaded and installed onto a pc that will work in conjunction with a barcode scanner. All i want it to do is to scan each time a sale is processed and it will bring up the product and price to which you can apply discounts. At the end of the day, this becomes the total sales record for the day.
Also if it can manage the stock levels, that would be good.
Also be good if when you scan a barcode and it doesnt recognise, gives you option to add new product and you add this with a price and continue with sale.
Master data options to select vat on some of the lines as some of the products are non vat so would not want to apply a consistent rate to all sales.
Export some sales reports?
- Investment property? 14 1
- Anyone had this problem?? 586 18
- Travel expenses from Spain to the UK - tax deductible ? 42 2
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 1,416 23
- Sole trader startup losses and PAYE income in same year 61 2
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 34 1
- Sole Trader Cessation 110 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 309 6
- Does AE staging date cease with transfer of business? 62 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 107 4
- Invoice personally but declare in company? 381 9
- Overtime etc for PT employees 70 1
- First Choice Final Accounts 219 1
- Complex VAT Group 315 6
- Pre-registration VAT: can you reclaim VATon delivery costs incurred in the six months prior to registration? 74 3
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 318 1
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 3,264 107
- Client's company struck off 326 7
- What rent was paid for income tax purposes? 243 2
- Reversal of Warranty Provision 122 4
- QROP pension input amounts 467
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 409
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 406
- fraud 327
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 257
- EPS and CIS deductions 240
- Construction CIS LLP Company 240
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 192
- SAGE winforecast 166
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 161