Can anyone suggest to me a software that can be downloaded and installed onto a pc that will work in conjunction with a barcode scanner. All i want it to do is to scan each time a sale is processed and it will bring up the product and price to which you can apply discounts. At the end of the day, this becomes the total sales record for the day.
Also if it can manage the stock levels, that would be good.
Also be good if when you scan a barcode and it doesnt recognise, gives you option to add new product and you add this with a price and continue with sale.
Master data options to select vat on some of the lines as some of the products are non vat so would not want to apply a consistent rate to all sales.
Export some sales reports?
- Cash injection by shareholder 111 3
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 268 8
- PRR 239 12
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 206 4
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,102 55
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 162 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,477 424
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 291 4
- corp tax software 347 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 439 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 465 7
- Which tax box 185 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 120 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 241 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 209 6
- References for clients 208 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 151 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 126 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 316 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 150 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,297
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 462
- National Insurance 360
- Non Resident 279
- Franchise income and costs 255
- Hands on experience of Digita 209
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 168
- Employer's Helpline 159
- employment capital allowances 150
- CIS paid under reg 9 142