Can anyone suggest to me a software that can be downloaded and installed onto a pc that will work in conjunction with a barcode scanner. All i want it to do is to scan each time a sale is processed and it will bring up the product and price to which you can apply discounts. At the end of the day, this becomes the total sales record for the day.
Also if it can manage the stock levels, that would be good.
Also be good if when you scan a barcode and it doesnt recognise, gives you option to add new product and you add this with a price and continue with sale.
Master data options to select vat on some of the lines as some of the products are non vat so would not want to apply a consistent rate to all sales.
Export some sales reports?
- deductions for OMB companies 163 2
- Ltd company or sole trader 43 1
- Insolvent Liquidation 104 1
- insolvency ip control 155 1
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 299 3
- Free Agent data? 86 1
- Generic PAYE notices 72 1
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 124 3
- Mature student with NO GCSEs or A levels but with very solid 2:1 degree, needs help? 515 9
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 535 12
- Fee protection 89 1
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 114 3
- What tax rules apply to oversea representative office employees in UK? 72 1
- UK company avoiding tax 183 2
- Finland 76 1
- With or without a practicing certificate 962 20
- Is HMRC iXBRL filing only available for small audit exempt companies 168 4
- What do you class as Research and Development for R&D Tax Relief 505 8
- Looking for free PDF creator 1,199 40
- reconcile Invoice finance bank statement on sage 106 1
- Xtuple 480
- Qtac payroll for bureau 323
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 270
- Industrial & Provident Societies 260
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 201
- Mehjoo 198
- Changes in NHS pensions 166
- VAT on commission from Oyster card top up, lottery & paypoint 165
- New strategic report 159
- South African Government Pension 136