Can anyone suggest to me a software that can be downloaded and installed onto a pc that will work in conjunction with a barcode scanner. All i want it to do is to scan each time a sale is processed and it will bring up the product and price to which you can apply discounts. At the end of the day, this becomes the total sales record for the day.
Also if it can manage the stock levels, that would be good.
Also be good if when you scan a barcode and it doesnt recognise, gives you option to add new product and you add this with a price and continue with sale.
Master data options to select vat on some of the lines as some of the products are non vat so would not want to apply a consistent rate to all sales.
Export some sales reports?
- 2 companies, one payroll 70 1
- exemptions from CIS 226 6
- Directors exempt from AE? 544 10
- Finding mobile numbers for clients we have lost contact with 38 1
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 175 5
- Xero Pain Points 626 20
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 252 13
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 108 3
- The importance of Grammar 1,704 52
- Freelance/Employee 337 8
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 202 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,644 56
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 379 3
- How much do you pay for Xero? 282 3
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 593 23
- Cut-off accounting question 388 8
- How do I answer a W-8BEN-E question (USA IRS) 367 3
- VAT reverse charge on consulting from EC 105 2
- VAT Reclaim 203 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 260 2
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 393
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 348
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 333
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 313
- Electric Car 265
- S222 Charge 230
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 225
- Company Structure 204
- IP trans to holding company 169
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 164