Can anyone suggest to me a software that can be downloaded and installed onto a pc that will work in conjunction with a barcode scanner. All i want it to do is to scan each time a sale is processed and it will bring up the product and price to which you can apply discounts. At the end of the day, this becomes the total sales record for the day.
Also if it can manage the stock levels, that would be good.
Also be good if when you scan a barcode and it doesnt recognise, gives you option to add new product and you add this with a price and continue with sale.
Master data options to select vat on some of the lines as some of the products are non vat so would not want to apply a consistent rate to all sales.
Export some sales reports?
- Shortening an Accounting Reference Date 796 15
- Company Van 132 3
- cash basis 63 1
- Restoring a Ltd company which had been struck off 212 8
- question 140 2
- HMRC CT600 TOOL 74 1
- Connected person and properties 111 2
- Do your DIY clients ever get their books right ? 660 13
- Auto enrollment. What's the basis for contribution ? 255 3
- Business only use of company car 1,559 34
- Overlap profits 364 14
- How do I correct a previous accountants major mistake on PAYE/SA? 760 11
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,322 12
- HMRC Security Deposit 400 12
- Invoicing for monthly clients 363 7
- Company investment 760 9
- Entrepreneur's Relief Query 352 6
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 359 1
- Bookkeeping for voluntary organisations 249 3
- Tax - Paying Yearly 560 17
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 384
- Any thoughts on Capium? 352
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 279
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 254
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 237
- French ConnectionUK 188
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 183
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 174
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 172
- APN's 163