Can anyone suggest to me a software that can be downloaded and installed onto a pc that will work in conjunction with a barcode scanner. All i want it to do is to scan each time a sale is processed and it will bring up the product and price to which you can apply discounts. At the end of the day, this becomes the total sales record for the day.
Also if it can manage the stock levels, that would be good.
Also be good if when you scan a barcode and it doesnt recognise, gives you option to add new product and you add this with a price and continue with sale.
Master data options to select vat on some of the lines as some of the products are non vat so would not want to apply a consistent rate to all sales.
Export some sales reports?
- CGT on Inherited Property 249 2
- Employment Allowance related companies 76 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 282 15
- Value pricing 561 19
- Fee's for P11D's 257 4
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 374 1
- Childcare Vouchers 161 3
- Quarterly PAYE 162 6
- Audit Report Query 177 5
- Coming in from the cold 185 2
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,291 26
- VAT Query re: Foreign VAT 67 1
- Should design costs be capitalised? 126 3
- Issuing an invoice as an individual (non UK resident) 68 1
- Thats Better 270 6
- reporting salary? 134 2
- apprentices 92 1
- Sage Payroll 254 10
- VAT 145 2
- Belated VAT Exception Application 228 7
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 764
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 519
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 389
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 273
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 213
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 212
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 195
- Director Loan account operation 194
- vat return 163
- Paye procedures for CVA 150