Can anyone suggest to me a software that can be downloaded and installed onto a pc that will work in conjunction with a barcode scanner. All i want it to do is to scan each time a sale is processed and it will bring up the product and price to which you can apply discounts. At the end of the day, this becomes the total sales record for the day.
Also if it can manage the stock levels, that would be good.
Also be good if when you scan a barcode and it doesnt recognise, gives you option to add new product and you add this with a price and continue with sale.
Master data options to select vat on some of the lines as some of the products are non vat so would not want to apply a consistent rate to all sales.
Export some sales reports?
- ITS HAPPENED AGAIN SPAM SPAM SPAM 428 12
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 166 2
- Gross Profit Margin- motor vehicle mechanic 125 1
- CGT on house within Limited Company 299 10
- Subsistence Claims 320 3
- India Capital Gain 157 2
- Late filing penalties refunded 126 1
- Fee reasonable or OTT? 360 7
- Pressure to upgrade from Sage 50 Accounts 2013 225 4
- Why won't CH validate accounts? 554 12
- Care Home - Job Price 306 5
- Fee headache 509 4
- Dormant payroll 758 7
- Switch from Sage CT to Digita CT? 135 1
- Our French VAT registered supplier is supplying our French VAT registered customer directly with goods but is invoicing us (a VAT registered UK company). Can I ask them not to charge us VAT? 312 7
- An opportunity to 'vent' your annoyance/anger? 1,550 12
- Interest on Loan to External Individual 145 1
- This feels wrong.... 1,608 21
- Overlap relief 407 10
- Subsistence expenses paid directly from company account 222 2
- Is this Tax Deductible??? 513
- Theatre Tax Relief 421
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 330
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 310
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 288
- Perkbox 238
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 226
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 221
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 200
- Document Management Systems 197