Clients will do longer need compliance work?
Does anybody know why these have been withdrawn by HMRC?
Spanish property held for 35 years just sold
What's the more unique ones you've heard of?
Whether to charge VAT on recharge of damages to supplier?
Air Conditioning Engineer - VAT Flat Rate Scheme
What special requirements are needed for a CASC?
Looking for a replacement for Rachael Power
Client is UK resident working for a company in the EC, he has work days in the is he laible to UK NI
Accounting for items on a bank statement going back to September that have not been entered on SAGE
still Still recovering from a hardware failure at our cloud host's datacenter
Thinking of expanding into this area and wondering how other practitioners are geting on
I have been asked to sign accounts for a mortgage application
Multiple documents to multiple recipients with echosign
Recruitment agency entertains temporary workers
92686 questions and 398671 replies from 30961 members
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 884 24
- Missing tax return 19 1
- CG on Spanish property disposal 257 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 127 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 515 18
- Physiotherapy 206 3
- Inflation and fees 1,157 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 116 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 248 8
- CGT help please 110 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 327 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 94 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 142 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 282 1
- Community Interest Company 130 3
- Redundancy Pay 416 5
- Advice please! 332 1
- Unusual marketing ideas for accountants 742 6
- Do we have to honour her notice? 629 5
- Stand alone practice management software 1,285 21