£2,000 Employer NI Allowance & Company Control
Software recommendation for Project Invoicing with CRM and Accounting
is there a function that allows staff to manage their own costs?
Has anyone heard of this possibility?
I am aware to register my business as it stands but are there any other ways I can structure to recl
ACA guidelines on giving advice to friends / family.
Output VAT on insurance claims
A VAT conundrum on Amazon "credits"
Accountant’s certificate of confirmation
Can a client declare dividens of a certain amount and withdraw less?
Director of a company has taken on directorship of a sports club
Can anyone comment on the efficacy of Creditserve data?
Has the government failed to match rhetoric with action?
HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for?
Can UK ACCA Practice prepare accounts for Indian company?
RTI submission for march 2014 not going through
81319 questions and 327518 replies from 25753 members
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 391 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 126 3
- Company pays me the mileage rate of a company vehicle 86 1
- Registered Office 140 3
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,482 23
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 311 5
- Partnership Registration 104 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 902 36
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 107 2
- Would this save hours of your time? 684 12
- Audit Required 1,185 22
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 304 9
- Residential Management Companies 88 2
- Value pricing 2,852 37
- Problems with CT600 filing 396 5
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 391 11
- Payroll software for Mac 119 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 115 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 216 5
- CIS and Close Company 208 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 944
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 660
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 398
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 331
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 259
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 250
- Paye procedures for CVA 249
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 196
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 193
- Pension Fixed Protection 188