With two Budgets on the cards this year, what are your predictions for the first one on 18 March?
What do you do with the notices?
What wall mounted monitor?
Interim Accountants through Ltd co basis
Annual Accounting Period - companies house
How should films rights be accounted for on the Balance Sheet
How should the company set up for VAT from the start.
Rent payment problem
Use of home for self employed painter decorator
Wondering about how to show contract expenses
How to fill in the invoice value, WHT and the payment received in the profit & loss accounts
Mixture of MVL, Substantial Shareholder Exemption, ER
Cannot find a suitable account
Tax relief for backdated pension contributions
Are there any implications of collecting cash on behalf of another business
A limited company was set up for the sole purpose of buying and developing some land.
Should I be VAT registered if sales of property exceed VAT threshold?
90275 questions and 384387 replies from 29916 members
- Directors loan - no longer a director 289 4
- Physiotherapy And Vat 142 3
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 52 1
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 441 5
- New tax codes for ex-employees 137 2
- how to value rental space 40 2
- Output tax for retailer 251 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 436 11
- Budget 2015 predictions 126 4
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,912 32
- Telemarketing 110 3
- Pass-through costs - show gross or net under UK GAAP / IFRS? 90 1
- Non domicile swiss bank 119 2
- Husband Wife let property 96 1
- Tennants in Common - Changing % Share 84 1
- Gift between companies 115 2
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 452 6
- Why .... 708 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 946 9
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 549 12
- Possible Partnership? 591
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 497
- New Fangled Penalties 403
- Clubs and Taxable Income 325
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 295
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 248
- Loans to other companies 242
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 209
- Outsource Data Entry 203
- Moving away from CCH software 197