Tour Operator Margin Scheme
My company is looking to run some events in Paris and charge an attendance fee. The majority of the attendees would hail from the UK.
We were looking to charge one fee that included attendance at the event, and all travel costs.
Am I right in thinking this comes under the umbrella of TOMS?
If so, I believe we cannot issue Vat invoices, and do year end calculations to work out the Vat?
My main question is that when we start receiving booking forms, can we raise an invoice with mention to the TOMS scheme, but make sure Vat does not appear anywhere on the invoice?
If we cannot raise an invoice, what do others do?
- Tax residence 90 2
- Enquiry charge out rates - benchmarking 112 1
- Which software for practice books? 306 7
- Company Car Purchased in Name of Director 129 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 1,633 33
- Accountant software 293 7
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 449 7
- HMRC SPAM AGAIN 93 1
- No Prrof of Posting of Tax Return sent by Post 424 13
- Can pre-registration vat be reclaimed? 230 4
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 1,883 22
- Mileage and Corportation Tax 83 1
- Renting property to yourself 324 8
- Definition of "Ultimate Controlling Party" FRS 8 386 16
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 104 4
- register as self employed? 132 2
- Who owns SAGE Data? 157 1
- VAT enquiry 102 1
- Write off of former director's loan 242 4
- A previous partnership, a dispute and their conduct now 265 4
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 646
- CIS to 5/10/13 and HMRC Computer issue 485
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 451
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 276
- How to format a stock book 235
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 195
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 186
- Tax efficient holding company structure 176
- Investment property company accounts template 164
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 161