Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Benefit in Kind 382 9
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,426 43
- How much does the company pay 238 5
- Lack of VAT Receipt 209 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 955 14
- Am I getting Soft?? 433 11
- Cocaine anyone? 755 12
- Personal pension 486 11
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 638 22
- FAO BTC tech geek type people 159 2
- Help with CGT please 159 3
- BA Cabin Crew Employment Expenses 1,502 5
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 329 6
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 338 17
- Will I need to resign? 979 11
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 278 4
- Anyone using BTC Accounts Production yet? 220 4
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 234 3
- Allocation of Receipt from DWP 189 2
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 767 13
- Hive up 526
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 485
- corporate hierarchy 460
- Advice - 306
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 253
- WWOOFers 249
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 226
- The booking.com con 207
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 205
- Cocaine anyone? 186