Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- I know ... 1,214 4
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 681 18
- Tax on principal private residence 217 4
- extra 5p per mile for passengers 220 3
- What are the typical deductible expenses? 242 2
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 129 1
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 218 4
- Personal pension contributions 247 4
- Claiming tax relief on goodwill 317 4
- RTI Filing 946 20
- Staff entertaining or not? 254 3
- Sole Trader Start Up- Employment Help 392 5
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 213 4
- IR35 and working for an EU company 129 1
- Shareholder Loan write off 452 21
- Getting advice from HMRC 657 14
- Tax calc and NIC 217 2
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,834 29
- German wanting to pay UK tax 356 3
- Employment allowance and service companies (outside IR35) 426 13
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 701
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 469
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 307
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 273
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 244
- growth voucher supplier 219
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 184
- VAT on Gaming Machines 169
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 156
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 155