Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- VAT registration transfer 26 1
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 262 1
- Treatment of income for sole trader 307 3
- Limited Companies Merger 32 2
- Client forgot to sign paper return and has gone on holidays 233 10
- Company dividends 656 23
- Serious help with shutting down company I started as a kid? 147 3
- Anybody received an Employer Payment Booklet for 2015-2016? 37 1
- Dividend amount for company where tax year doesnt go to 31st March 166 4
- UK LTD Company to start working in Norway 89 2
- How to value a business asset? 177 4
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 442 15
- new partner 77 1
- Cafe Question 118 2
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,191 45
- Non resident income. 411 19
- Knuckle down one week to go! 1,258 24
- Dissolved company with o/s corporation tax 115 4
- Adding shop sales to sage 105 4
- What does the "K" signify 301 6
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 890
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 588
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 555
- Latest phishing scam 492
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 363
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 332
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 260
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 179
- Capital allowances in first basis period 167
- Sabbatical payments 160