Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,247 45
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 363 5
- Do I need a smartphone? 32 1
- Redoing accounts for mortgage lender 73 1
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 327 9
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 198 5
- 27,000 Really? 1,172 38
- What are options for non CA firm 2,847 60
- Legal title not in the company name 804 23
- Opening Balances 214 2
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 596 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 136 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 106 1
- This is getting boring 630 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 272 7
- pension paid by company? 131 3
- inheritance tax 434 12
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 356 9
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 233 4
- State pension 306 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 642
- Cancelled 396
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 355
- Cancelled 340
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 311
- Probiz 306
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 282
- How not to compose an email 276
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 259
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 224