Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 582 23
- Husband and Wife Holiday letting profit split 59 3
- tax insider 340 5
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 498 19
- Tax on sale of shares 53 2
- Amazon - digital book sales 213 2
- late payroll registration 70 1
- *Urgent pls advise * filing dormant accounts to Companies House 460 18
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 46 2
- Profit and Loss Account Adjustments 179 7
- Expenses paid by director (the owner) 250 4
- Breaking Up A Property Company 267 2
- Website development costs - tax and accounting treatment 230 3
- G'day IPA-IFA 525 8
- Declaration of Trust 571 20
- Inventory valuation of precious metals? 75 1
- Who can wind up a Promissory Trust? 95 2
- MAAT signing off ACCA PER? 340 2
- Auto-Enrolment 231 3
- Annual subs 190 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,416
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 728
- Any views 662
- HMRC Employers Diary 494
- International interest certificate 410
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 370
- Sale of business 322
- IR35 & Managed Service Companies 227
- NOVA 227
- Advertising services? 221