Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- VAT position on EU supplies/commission 86 2
- Moneysoft - technical query 193 4
- Let Property Campaign 167 3
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 48 1
- What would you do? 332 2
- Taxable income for previous years 357 8
- Depreciation on purchase of software 145 2
- SA302 list of lenders accepting alternative 1,304 16
- App recommendations 324 4
- Defend your local inspector? 619 7
- accountant in Bristol 499 1
- New Company Director PAYE Question 760 20
- Exasperated by HMRC 2,144 19
- How long should one give Aweb … 704 9
- Resident and Non-resident 764 7
- Benefit in Kind - Director loan or not? 164 3
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 416 16
- Working Hours Calculation - Rounding Hours up/down 143 2
- Self employed Self Assessment 398 2
- Applying for clearance before 5 years share ownership 172 2
- HMRC arbitrarily amending tax returns for higher rate child benefit charge 355
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 343
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 279
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 251
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 251
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 242
- Electric Car 195
- S222 Charge 184
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 175
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 172