Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Irish Taxation 117 3
- Self assessment tax arrears 494 6
- Credit Card Payment - What are we required to do? 106 2
- Error on SA Tax Return 50 1
- Drector renting room to company 47 1
- Off site storage 123 5
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 567 6
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 225 7
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,118 44
- Industrial & Provident Societies 341 1
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 214 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 310 4
- Self assesment losses 301 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 161 3
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 162 1
- CT treatment of staff entertainment for overseas staff 110 2
- Joint Property rent 165 3
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 260 1
- Fee protection 896 16
- Overdrawn DLA 283 9
- Xtuple 561
- Qtac payroll for bureau 384
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 338
- Domain name sale and limited company 227
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 209
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 205
- Investment 203
- Tax on damages received 177
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 172
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 142