Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,615 23
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 77 6
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 68 1
- Who can I refer leads to? 230 6
- Companies House 279 4
- RTI - EPS - ??? 85 2
- Contractor/ Ltd Co/with pension 95 2
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 321 9
- Non-reporting of BIK - income tax liability 101 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 207 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 662 8
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 649 14
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 131 1
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 665 7
- Can a sole trader carry back losses to reclaim some tax paid from previous years? 476 5
- SA tax assessments 166 2
- Director self assessment 403 16
- Sage Import Data 176 4
- Late payroll submission on sage 239 2
- Dividend Vouchers 284 4
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 428
- CTA study material 391
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 288
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 268
- Pre incorp expenses 241
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 216
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 211
- Slight twist on employment related securities 195
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 142
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 141