Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- regulated mortgage work? 90 2
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 155 5
- any help? 120 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 234 8
- Companies House? 188 3
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 72 1
- Rental Expenses 116 6
- UK tax exposure 199 3
- Echosign mail merge? 277 1
- Before I call employers helpline 214 1
- VAT refund 390 4
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 234 3
- flat rate scheme 332 7
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 220 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 555 6
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 281 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,060 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 186 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 197 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 138 1