Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Scottish but not UK 292 9
- Pension Contributions Relief 275 10
- Should he transfer the Van into the company ? 63 1
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,197 364
- What is the role of an accountant? 399 13
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 250 1
- P11D Query 144 4
- 100% Xero practice 2,248 40
- Out of Date Returns, CIS and Determination 69 3
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,322 25
- Company Accounts 435 8
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 87 2
- Lexis Nexis 3 Month Cancellation Notice 285 7
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 192 4
- VAT on introducer fees 121 2
- Investor wants shares. How does that work? 87 2
- Pay-slip date & Pay-ment Date 204 12
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) 325 18
- VAT Fuel Scale Charge for Fuel on Private/Personal Car 286 5
- CIS 355 11
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,220
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 428
- National Insurance 327
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 321
- Non Resident 252
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 250
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 240
- Franchise income and costs 219
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 154
- Hands on experience of Digita 152