Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,081 20
- QBO VAT box 2 and 4 120 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 597 25
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 113 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 113 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 165 1
- How to deal with prior year error 161 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 531 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,340 33
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,050 20
- Tax Calculations 657 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 409 4
- Exemption from CGT 239 2
- VAT Registration 248 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 467 14
- Autumn statement predictions 439 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 344 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 193 3
- Moneysoft error 436 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 649 26