Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- First RTI P45 103 1
- Company Takeover Accounting policies 23 1
- EC VAT registration - place of supply 77 2
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 111 1
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 147 2
- Gross sales to purchases 138 1
- I know ... 1,236 4
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 689 18
- Tax on principal private residence 228 4
- extra 5p per mile for passengers 233 3
- What are the typical deductible expenses? 259 2
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 240 4
- Personal pension contributions 256 4
- Claiming tax relief on goodwill 325 4
- RTI Filing 952 20
- Staff entertaining or not? 268 3
- Sole Trader Start Up- Employment Help 401 5
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 216 4
- IR35 and working for an EU company 134 1
- Shareholder Loan write off 459 21
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 703
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 471
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 309
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 280
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 247
- growth voucher supplier 224
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 189
- VAT on Gaming Machines 171
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 159
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 156