Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Reversing out RTI 103 5
- IHT Query 50 1
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 293 9
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 841 22
- Gift or Capital Gain? 293 8
- Capital Gain? 398 10
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 268 6
- BrightPay 609 18
- Classic cars investment 237 7
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 209 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 320 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 328 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 268 9
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 262 2
- H&W company 221 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 192 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 168 2
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 167 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 807 32
- VAT silly question 2,413 56
- Benchmarking 492
- Possible Partnership? 435
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 412
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 410
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 355
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 210
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 209
- Clubs and Taxable Income 199
- Income tax on foreign dividends 192
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 186