Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Cash in Hand 144 3
- Buy to let and capitak gain 181 5
- are receipts needed? 632 17
- SA302's anyone?? 613 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 330 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 124 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 351 12
- Busines software 160 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 194 6
- Converting a barn for business use 187 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 313 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 315 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 483 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 320 3
- Bookkeping software 731 7
- Clogged Losses 282 5
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 274 9
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 660 10
- New Built in oven - allowable as repair? 274 4
- Accounting for Bank Loyalty Rewards? 129 1
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 910
- International interest certificate 522
- NOVA 372
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 325
- Management expenses for investment company 275
- Bonus Bonds 269
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 184
- P11D benefit received by widow 163
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 158
- EXACT ONLINE 158