Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 586 21
- FRSSE 2015 AND AMORTISATION OF GOODWILL 58 1
- Holiday pay calculator for client use? 225 2
- Buy to let investors and the budget changes. 294 5
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 77 2
- Going through security 355 8
- Another AE question 127 1
- Dormant company late with their CH submission 380 11
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 256 11
- Tax efficient vehicle 516 10
- Retail business software/accounting system 159 3
- AIA for private hire cars, self-employed licensed private hire vehicle / driver 187 5
- Paying PAYE by Direct Debit 379 11
- CTA Material 196 1
- Business only use of company car 334 11
- Web site and client access area advice 210 1
- Car or Van 391 9
- Dividend Tax Petition 400 5
- Buying a business premises in a pension 240 3
- Unilateral Relief - How to calculate UK tax paid 193 2
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 250
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 226
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 215
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 201
- Expenses Software 183
- Any thoughts on Capium? 172
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 170
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 166
- Car Capital Contribution 147
- How to account for investment in JV? 145