Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Employment Allowance 268 4
- CIC Company 561 9
- transitioning payroll 284 9
- dividend proposals 193 5
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 272 4
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,828 61
- NALS Accountants Report 182 2
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,531 36
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 207 5
- VAT - Recharge 135 3
- Legal title not in the company name 385 13
- Redundancy pay for directors? 541 14
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 911 19
- Opening Balances 113 1
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 222 2
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,401 21
- VAT online filing exemptions 333 4
- Dividend dates 588 10
- Sole properietor 254 4
- How to reclaim VAT that was missed off previous invoices? 271 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 627
- Cancelled 367
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 346
- Cancelled 316
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 288
- Probiz 275
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 243
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 237
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 207
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 178