Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Mortgage Adviser's request 120 4
- CGT on spouse's death 67 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 378 8
- Payroll software 167 4
- Company UTR numbers 286 6
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 343 9
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 636 30
- Starting Again 110 1
- Summer house for business only 55 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 83 1
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 546 18
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 118 3
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 110 3
- How do you count your clients 394 4
- Contractor & possible IR35 146 1
- GASDS What's the rule? 106 1
- Proposal to strike off...... 465 9
- Property Expenses 113 3
- Accrued salary unpaid 151 3
- Calling my southern Brothers. 739 15
- Construction CIS LLP Company 588
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 576
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 374
- Pensions Regulator 344
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 277
- Government Gateway - VAT 271
- Using the correct forms 259
- SA penalty proposals 243
- RTI - duplicate employee record 229
- Accelerated payment notices 224