Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Redundancy Pay 244 4
- question about merging two companies... 167 1
- Latest repayment email =interesting paragraph 390 3
- CG on Spanish property disposal 206 7
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 325 5
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 54 1
- VAT charged on non-VAT Invoice 258 6
- VAT on services to EC customer 124 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 453 11
- Do I need to see receipts ? 543 8
- Delayed option to tax 119 1
- Share disclosure re- Power of Attorney 59 1
- Stand alone practice management software 1,214 20
- Submit P11D for 2014 2015 with no Paye Scheme in place 181 3
- Cloud backups – know what you are getting … 363 6
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 738 18
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 253 5
- SA1 forms 303 11
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,037 25
- ACCOUNTING FOR VAT ON EU DISPATCHES AND EXPORTS 148 2
- Sainsbury's mangement 805
- Avanti Accounts 670
- Have I done the right thing? 631
- Continuity Agreement 624
- Calling franchise accountants 624
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 480
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 355
- Scammers 311
- Advice please! 220
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 198