Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Recharge for private use of a company car 606 18
- Community awards 2014 - first category 218 8
- format cell to exclude decimals 347 18
- Payment plans for clients 293 4
- How a company director can keep paying £833 110 4
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 487 14
- Employee steeling client data 150 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,375 23
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 195 5
- Subsistence Exclusions 138 3
- Insurance Claims - Legal Services 95 1
- CT600 285 9
- VAT Office Grimsby 228 4
- signature required 924 34
- i want to get the reserves below 25K 218 1
- Can you help me spot errors? 349 4
- WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT HMRC? 185 2
- Form VAT 600 FRS 95 1
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 164 2
- Supply of service to EU community body exempt from VAT 109 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,312
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 862
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 561
- Credit where credit's due....... 344
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 264
- TheTax Donut 238
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 196
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 188
- Director's business mileage 159
- Sole trader CPD 150