Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Mehjoo 282 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 32 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 294 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 181 4
- SA302 310 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 282 13
- Bringing money to Uk 264 4
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 272 5
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 198 4
- Go Cardless 343 9
- Hmrc software 238 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 134 1
- Hosted email exchange 179 5
- South African Government Pension 183 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 309 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 313 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 248 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 154 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 294 7
- New Email Extensions 213 1
- Xtuple 513
- Qtac payroll for bureau 352
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 297
- Industrial & Provident Societies 288
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 228
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 189
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 189
- Domain name sale and limited company 173
- CIS schemes 171
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 148