Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 302
- Set up a company pension 256
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 225
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 195
- Where's our 10%? 192
- Driving sales growth 191
- RTI Fees 190
- EIS 183
- Regiatration of a Trust 181
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 179
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 161
- Break up basis accounting 158
- Inorporation using S165 gift relief 158
- Best structure 156
- Mortgage application for intending director. 151
- CIS late registration 150
- Property owned privately 149
- Forms P11D[b] and Payment Slips 143
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 136
- Companies in administration - Bad debt and VAT 130