Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,177 44
- R&D tax claim 233 7
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 519 18
- You think HMRC are inefficient? 502 9
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 162 7
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 121 2
- Gift to employee 364 12
- Tax Allowance on University Course 132 1
- Transfer of a business 120 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,124 22
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 407 8
- VAT Cross Border Invoicing 110 2
- Sage Import Data 308 6
- Slight twist on employment related securities 241 1
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 113 2
- Best time software for small practice? 226 2
- Residents Association Corp Tax 317 13
- private to company car? 366 9
- Which address 1,024 11
- Do I charge VAT for event I held in Paris 272 5
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 475
- CTA study material 453
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 329
- Pre incorp expenses 308
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 265
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 253
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 203
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 155
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 139
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 133