Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- Dividend payment date 1,867 33
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,685 18
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 112 2
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 124 5
- Director hired as an individual 60 2
- Real names 516 20
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 88 2
- Company Secretarial Software 1,275 27
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 81 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 190 2
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 174 6
- Tax relief on licence costs 112 1
- Who owns the data 212 3
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 151 5
- Sole Trader Fees 112 1
- Loan interest rental property 191 5
- Theatre as charitable company 45 1
- Peer to Peer lending 134 5
- What's the plural? 667 14
- Well well well 254 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 569
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 431
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 332
- IFA incorporation 307
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 299
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 291
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 250
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 238
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 229
- Sorry ignore me 223