Touring caravan storage income- rental income or trading income?
How should income from storage of touring caravans be treated.
The caravans are parked in a field and just taken out for holidays etc.The keys are held by the operator of the storage site and given to the caravan owner when he collects the caravan.
An annual fee is paid to store the caravan in the field.
Can it be trading income or is it rental income?
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 671 18
- Personal Pension Relief in the Tax Code 277 4
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 271 10
- Love is in the air 597 7
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,058 47
- CGT on lost shares/scam 377 4
- Setting up a practice 528 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 542 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 496 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 402 1
- Stamp Duty 302 4
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 240 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,822 21
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 718 5
- Incorporation of gp practise 393 1
- Client Paperwork Retention? 588 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 592 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 415 4
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 404 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 465 6
- DTA tie-breaker issue 305
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 296
- CGT for NOn UK residents 282
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 281
- Foreign domicile status 261
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 257
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 242
- Apprenticeship Levy 242
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 226
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 225