Does ACCA's tuition and exam fees an allowable deduction for corp. tax purposes in a company providing accounting and bookkeeping services.
While it is difficult to argue the wholly & exclusively rule but the primary purpose of the training and qualification is to obtain more clients and hence should be allowable as I understand.
I want to know if any of you experienced this before either personally or when dealing with any client's affairs.
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 182 2
- VAT - Check on clients business 922 38
- GRNI - Normal Balance 127 4
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 84 1
- Compare 2 lists 1,732 32
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 196 4
- Voluntary dissolution of company 176 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,323 25
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 125 1
- Post AAT? 717 4
- Second Limited Company 153 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,688 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 297 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 185 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,576 25
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 270 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 229 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 826 13
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 520 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 304 8