Training in property Investment
A client, who already has one let property, is planning to attend a £5,000 property Investment course to launch her dream of making money from Buy-to-let properties - I have opinions, but that isn't the issue...
She has been told by accountant at the training company that she can reclaim the fees of the training against letting income, and that she should let him do her rental accounts. I can't see how this would be allowable, and I've shown her the way that the tax return property pages are set up.
Has anyone any experience of this? She wants to stay within the rules, but is conflicted with another 'professional' telling her something different, so I'd like some more information to give her.
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 442 8
- Probate services 459 11
- CIMA CBA or AAT 38 2
- Account and Taxable Profit 400 20
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 202 6
- Stamp Duty Land Tax changes 32 1
- Claiming for breach of contract 46 1
- Cash gift from India 260 6
- Class 2 NIC 346 6
- US resident trading in UK 82 1
- Windows10 263 6
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 162 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,775 39
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,859 43
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 278 4
- Accounting for corporation tax 331 8
- Sole trader registering for the first time 353 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 1,030 18
- Creative Auto Enrolment 602 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 901 15