Transfer of a company and issues of shares
M owns 100% of F Ltd and 100% of O Ltd.
M wants to move F Ltd so it is wholly owned by O Ltd. M also wants to issue shares to P and to T so that the ownership of O Ltd is M 34%, P 33% and T 33%.
Neither F Ltd nor O Ltd have ever traded, they have no value in them and neither is more than 18 months old.
Is there a better order for these transactions?
i.e transfer the shares of F Ltd to O Ltd and then issue new shares in O Ltd or
issue new shares in O Ltd and then bring in F Ltd as a wholly owned subsidiary?
Anythin else to watch out for?
- Parent and subsidiary... 115 3
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,215 17
- Clothing 531 14
- Anybody still doing returns? 759 31
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 172 5
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 180 7
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 355 16
- Designated sole Residence 155 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 729 15
- Anyone know what this is? 268 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 911 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 534 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 276 9
- no utr 306 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,143 49
- Director drawings 611 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 299 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 93 1
- Capital Loss 140 3
- LLP formed in 2013 112 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 956
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 678
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 625
- Latest phishing scam 600
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 439
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 327
- Scratch Head 266
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 257
- Sabbatical payments 219
- Negligible Value Claim 198