Transfer of a company and issues of shares
M owns 100% of F Ltd and 100% of O Ltd.
M wants to move F Ltd so it is wholly owned by O Ltd. M also wants to issue shares to P and to T so that the ownership of O Ltd is M 34%, P 33% and T 33%.
Neither F Ltd nor O Ltd have ever traded, they have no value in them and neither is more than 18 months old.
Is there a better order for these transactions?
i.e transfer the shares of F Ltd to O Ltd and then issue new shares in O Ltd or
issue new shares in O Ltd and then bring in F Ltd as a wholly owned subsidiary?
Anythin else to watch out for?
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 124 2
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 556 13
- Support / ticketing software 301 10
- Imported goods and VAT 95 1
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 415 15
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 560 11
- Stamp Duty 132 3
- When to top-up pensions? 76 1
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,828 22
- Withdrawal of a quote 241 5
- Company Number 10000000 959 13
- Online accounting provider for multicompany with turnover £10m 344 5
- CGT on lost shares/scam 185 3
- Anyone else getting these HMRC letters? 429 3
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,819 29
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 430 9
- Where to follow court cases/rulings 205 3
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 333 5
- Are Tax Agents designed out of online systems? 275 2
- Best software for small practice? 834 24
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 793
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 464
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 282
- DTA tie-breaker issue 279
- CGT for NOn UK residents 241
- Apprenticeship Levy 214
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 208
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 207
- Just checking re PSA 194
- Capital Gains personal representatives 187