Transfer of a company and issues of shares
M owns 100% of F Ltd and 100% of O Ltd.
M wants to move F Ltd so it is wholly owned by O Ltd. M also wants to issue shares to P and to T so that the ownership of O Ltd is M 34%, P 33% and T 33%.
Neither F Ltd nor O Ltd have ever traded, they have no value in them and neither is more than 18 months old.
Is there a better order for these transactions?
i.e transfer the shares of F Ltd to O Ltd and then issue new shares in O Ltd or
issue new shares in O Ltd and then bring in F Ltd as a wholly owned subsidiary?
Anythin else to watch out for?
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 989 31
- Drop Down Boxes 216 4
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,616 504
- Any other payroll providers transferring from Sage to Moneysoft? 124 1
- Does anyone use quotation software? 573 8
- help needed with rti paye please 121 3
- Cash injection by shareholder 842 9
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 405 11
- Can't read my handwriting 798 19
- Undeclared rental income 399 7
- Home Use Costs in Company Accounts ? 329 7
- Sick pay 236 6
- Directors self assessment 163 2
- Employer's Helpline 217 1
- Employment Allowance Incorrectly Claimed for Domestic Payroll 114 2
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 190 1
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,765 70
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 1,090 8
- Penalties for an amended p35 (2012/13) 142 2
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 323 10
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,411
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 540
- National Insurance 439
- Non Resident 328
- Hands on experience of Digita 259
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 250
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 166
- Umbrella pay services 144
- VAT on ESS via Apple, Google, Nokia - 123
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 121