Transfer of a company and issues of shares
M owns 100% of F Ltd and 100% of O Ltd.
M wants to move F Ltd so it is wholly owned by O Ltd. M also wants to issue shares to P and to T so that the ownership of O Ltd is M 34%, P 33% and T 33%.
Neither F Ltd nor O Ltd have ever traded, they have no value in them and neither is more than 18 months old.
Is there a better order for these transactions?
i.e transfer the shares of F Ltd to O Ltd and then issue new shares in O Ltd or
issue new shares in O Ltd and then bring in F Ltd as a wholly owned subsidiary?
Anythin else to watch out for?
- Dividend payment date 1,867 33
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,685 18
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 113 2
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 124 5
- Director hired as an individual 60 2
- Real names 516 20
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 88 2
- Company Secretarial Software 1,276 27
- Agricultural Land Hold Over and Roll Over 81 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 190 2
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 174 6
- Tax relief on licence costs 112 1
- Who owns the data 212 3
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 151 5
- Sole Trader Fees 112 1
- Loan interest rental property 191 5
- Theatre as charitable company 45 1
- Peer to Peer lending 134 5
- What's the plural? 667 14
- Well well well 254 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 569
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 431
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 332
- IFA incorporation 307
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 299
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 291
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 250
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 238
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 229
- Sorry ignore me 223