Transfer of a company and issues of shares
M owns 100% of F Ltd and 100% of O Ltd.
M wants to move F Ltd so it is wholly owned by O Ltd. M also wants to issue shares to P and to T so that the ownership of O Ltd is M 34%, P 33% and T 33%.
Neither F Ltd nor O Ltd have ever traded, they have no value in them and neither is more than 18 months old.
Is there a better order for these transactions?
i.e transfer the shares of F Ltd to O Ltd and then issue new shares in O Ltd or
issue new shares in O Ltd and then bring in F Ltd as a wholly owned subsidiary?
Anythin else to watch out for?
- Entrepreneur's Relief Query 173 4
- Anyone using PracticePA? 257 5
- Do your DIY clients ever get their books right ? 63 1
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 648 26
- Tax - Paying Yearly 270 11
- Seeking advice: CGT after divorce when house sold and neither party was resident 194 3
- New company uses old Bank Account 234 3
- How do I correct a previous accountants major mistake on PAYE/SA? 461 5
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 341 8
- When is commencing trading not commening trading 187 3
- Income tax: Interaction between new marriage allowance and new nil band on savings interest 190 1
- charities 222 3
- How to find difference in Sage bank rec 283 6
- Auto enrollment. What's the basis for contribution ? 128 1
- converting garage to use as office 323 2
- recommended auto-enrolment pension scheme providers 664 13
- HOW is anyone obtaining an EORI number prior to shipment? 130 2
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,211 11
- Strike off 452 9
- Contracting, Subcontracting and Agency Worker Regs 161 2
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 380
- Any thoughts on Capium? 340
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 295
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 268
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 254
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 230
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 177
- French ConnectionUK 168
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 162
- APN's 159