Transfer of a company and issues of shares
M owns 100% of F Ltd and 100% of O Ltd.
M wants to move F Ltd so it is wholly owned by O Ltd. M also wants to issue shares to P and to T so that the ownership of O Ltd is M 34%, P 33% and T 33%.
Neither F Ltd nor O Ltd have ever traded, they have no value in them and neither is more than 18 months old.
Is there a better order for these transactions?
i.e transfer the shares of F Ltd to O Ltd and then issue new shares in O Ltd or
issue new shares in O Ltd and then bring in F Ltd as a wholly owned subsidiary?
Anythin else to watch out for?
- iris update 11.9.2 368 6
- Anyone having problems with Taxfiler 527 18
- Tax Planning for Family and Owner-Managed Companies 2015/16 535 8
- Sports Sponsorship 212 2
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 340 7
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 99 2
- Paid too much !! 390 3
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 225 2
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 121 3
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 244 1
- will this work for IHT 266 2
- Best software for small practice? 677 20
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,768 39
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 333 7
- Taxfiler been down since mid-afternoon 276 5
- Gifting Shares to a Limited Company 157 1
- Company separation for Wholesale & Retail businesses 127 1
- Selling a VAT Qualifying vehicle at a loss 136 1
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 486 15
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 757 11
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 771
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 456
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 276
- DTA tie-breaker issue 264
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 251
- CGT for NOn UK residents 226
- Apprenticeship Levy 203
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 195
- Capital Gains personal representatives 184
- Just checking re PSA 178