Transfer of a company and issues of shares
M owns 100% of F Ltd and 100% of O Ltd.
M wants to move F Ltd so it is wholly owned by O Ltd. M also wants to issue shares to P and to T so that the ownership of O Ltd is M 34%, P 33% and T 33%.
Neither F Ltd nor O Ltd have ever traded, they have no value in them and neither is more than 18 months old.
Is there a better order for these transactions?
i.e transfer the shares of F Ltd to O Ltd and then issue new shares in O Ltd or
issue new shares in O Ltd and then bring in F Ltd as a wholly owned subsidiary?
Anythin else to watch out for?
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 163 12
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 105 2
- You know its over 197 3
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 105 3
- Cocaine anyone? 439 8
- Late Registration for VAT 466 13
- EIS/SEIS 126 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 256 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 394 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 388 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 658 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 523 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 550 4
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 90 1
- Personal pension 389 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 212 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,194 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 894 27
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 130 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,506 22
- Hive up 480
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 444
- corporate hierarchy 427
- Advice - 263
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 216
- WWOOFers 212
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 200
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 190
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 169
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 165