Transfer of fixed assets between related companies
Please can someone offer some advice on the whether fixed assets transferred between companies where there is a related party connection should be transferred at Net book value or market value within the accounts? At the moment the assets have been transferred at a value higher than the net book value and physical cash paid between the companies.
Also Do these transfers have to be disclosed in the related party transaction note?
Any replies would be appreciated.
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 894 13
- Time to react ? ? ? 184 1
- New build property to be rented 122 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,858 52
- Hello 342 2
- Sage 200 question 85 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 83 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 130 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 141 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 200 4
- Private company division 304 5
- Outstanding Loans 208 3
- Networking 865 7
- Allocation of income from property 623 22
- Services by BVI Company for UK Company 108 2
- bookkeeping system 481 7
- Sharing ODBC Excel Pivot Tables over network 117 2
- Company car in the LLP 138 1
- 64-8 problems 338 4
- flat rate scheme 1,880 37