Transfer of shares | AccountingWEB

Transfer of shares

Hi all

I have a ltd company where shareownership is 50/50 between me and my husband. Now that my husband level of involvement with the company is reduced I would like to buy some shares back to reduce ratio to 70/30 (or should the company buy back) ?. What form should I log on Company House ? Can I do this in Webfiling ?

Many thanks



There are 2 comments. Login or register to view them.

You can ...

Old Greying Accountant |
Old Greying Accountant's picture

Purchase of own shares

Novakova |
Novakova's picture