Treatment of a recharge of car leasing costs from one company to another
All transactions/contracts were initially conducted through company A. Company B was then set up as a separate venture with the two existing directors from company A and an additional two external directors/shareholders in company B.
A vehicle currently leased/paid by company A is now being used to one of the new directors of company B with a monthly invoice being raised to re-charge the months rental from company A to company B.
Would it make sense to treat this as a leasing cost in company B or as part of other inter-company/management re-charges.
- AIA/Capital Allowances 136 4
- RTI and Advances to Employees 320 7
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 64 1
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 167 6
- Stand alone practice management software 1,639 23
- International VAT 78 2
- CTA 172 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 593 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 691 21
- Insurance payout 95 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 520 11
- RTI / P11d 149 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,096 21
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 272 9
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 369 3
- No more tax returns... 1,209 11
- Company Share Buy Back 282 7
- Sage 200 question 184 3
- P11d query 199 3
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 358 5