Treatment of a recharge of car leasing costs from one company to another
All transactions/contracts were initially conducted through company A. Company B was then set up as a separate venture with the two existing directors from company A and an additional two external directors/shareholders in company B.
A vehicle currently leased/paid by company A is now being used to one of the new directors of company B with a monthly invoice being raised to re-charge the months rental from company A to company B.
Would it make sense to treat this as a leasing cost in company B or as part of other inter-company/management re-charges.
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 148 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 183 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,223 35
- Mortgage Reference 535 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 238 7
- Insovent companies 883 19
- New Build 195 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,295 48
- BrightPay quirks 209 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 166 1
- Personal Tax 629 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 185 1
- USA Tax Query 305 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 439 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 355 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 392 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,740 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6