Trying to decide on payroll software
I have been doing some research into payroll software.I was looking at cloud software but as we are fully networked so it could be multiuser software.
We have 6 retail locations currently sending spreadsheets to me which I then check and send on to our outside accountants. I have realised this is rather inefficient and I am capable of bringing payroll inhouse and hopefully . Long term we might have to invest in time clocking system which would integrate but medium term I just want to bring payroll in house and then I could switch to something with more bells and whistles later.
Two companies ( only 3 employees in one and circa 100 employees per year in the other (incl leavers))
Wish list ( not essential):
- Only other requirement would be restricted multi user - so that they could only see and input for their location.
- Basic HR functions
We use sage accounts so I am going down that route at the moment but rather expensive compared to some of the cheaper options - Do I need to go with Sage?
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 56 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 109 1
- Advice please! 356 2
- VAT on new builds 135 3
- incorrect old p60 175 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 106 1
- Related party disclosure 58 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 319 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,904 28
- Redundancy Pay 440 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 704 6
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 720 19
- Sage Priority Support 116 2
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 512 4
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 361 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 146 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 137 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 155 1
- Missing tax return 209 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 925 24