Tuples, what, why, who?
I've been tagging a little while and I have to confess, I don't get the whole Tuple thing...
I tend to just fill in (on IRIS) the heading and the b/f c/f boxes, then if it says a Tuple group is needed I let it create one. I suspect this is not how it should be done...
Is there some sort of guide I can read?
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 315
- Set up a company pension 263
- RTI Fees 235
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 228
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 206
- Where's our 10%? 206
- Driving sales growth 197
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 195
- EIS 188
- Regiatration of a Trust 186
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 185
- CIS late registration 177
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 170
- Best structure 166
- Break up basis accounting 165
- Property owned privately 155
- Mortgage application for intending director. 154
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 145
- Companies in administration - Bad debt and VAT 133
- SEIS and DeMinimus Aid 126