Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- Enforcing A CCJ 335 7
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 369 8
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 49 1
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 167 5
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 161 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 282 5
- Comapny valuation qualifications 113 2
- Director's tax return 375 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 169 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,102 34
- Flat rate vat 201 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 184 5
- Coming in from the cold 359 3
- Splitting the tax year 176 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 211 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 182 4
- Submitting tax return 200 1
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 270 8
- Sage Payroll 320 11
- Payroo Employer allowance query 214 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 809
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 559
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 427
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 308
- Free Tax Legislation? 282
- Director Loan account operation 263
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 254
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 250
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 232
- Paye procedures for CVA 170