Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- Mortgage Reference 883 15
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 100 1
- RTI offline? 600 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 121 1
- CIS and Xero 271 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 229 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 157 2
- property capital gains 403 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 141 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 290 8
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 898 9
- Tips on meals 563 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,347 15
- S.455 Tax again 453 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 210 3
- Closing down loss-making company 805 15
- Stumped - IHT 625 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 179 1
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 504 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 432 14
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 982
- Members in Public Practice 595
- Oplex Careers CPD 364
- Payroll manager and the cloud 294
- Is the APN valid 240
- Treatment of EIS relate back? 238
- Institute of Customer Services 238
- Kashflow payroll 228
- Class 4 NI due on 2 self employments 226
- Continuity of Practice 206