Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- Disclosure of pending convertible loan notes? 207 10
- Standard 'email' template system 844 14
- New Client in dispute with old accountant 421 9
- Any Scottish members out there? 7,547 283
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,001 14
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 200 4
- Irish VAT Deferred payment 67 1
- Circular shareholding 206 6
- Starting as sole trader from abroad 177 6
- business card address 271 8
- VAT relief eligibilty for charity buying minibus 208 2
- Declined for business bank account 177 4
- Loan to a related company 72 1
- Artificially reducing profits by bonus accrual 635 26
- Repairs after a rental business ends 323 10
- Can anyone recommend a good document scanner? 247 8
- property rental income split 115 1
- Expenses of overseas employment 132 2
- UK RESIDENT IN RECEIPT OF USA PENSION 100 1
- Payroll provider 165 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,110
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 363
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 299
- National Insurance 268
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 238
- Payments on account coded out?? 226
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 219
- Non Resident 185
- Franchise income and costs 174
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 170