Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- Fixed asset registers 306 10
- What is the best blog for practitioners to follow? 360 7
- Tech Champion of the Year 263 6
- Xmas party 132 1
- Just because it's Friday 305 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,362 66
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 157 4
- Non-resident employer & employee 109 4
- Capital Allowances 166 4
- equipment rental 221 10
- Acquisition by company 123 5
- Non sequitur 544 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,506 23
- R&D on products not sold 101 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 936 13
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 198 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 647 9
- Transfer of land to family members 104 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 594 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 226 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,369
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 437
- Alphabet shares 241
- Agent fees to sell business 231
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 230
- Charge out rates in London 185
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 169
- which entity 151
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 142
- confusion about 141