Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 632 6
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 183 3
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,059 38
- Farm barn lettings 101 2
- 27,000 Really? 596 23
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,990 62
- West Bromich Albion 159 1
- accounting entries for over payments 99 2
- EYU adjustment to 13/14 PAYE 95 1
- This is getting boring 346 9
- Legal title not in the company name 515 18
- Child tax credits 310 5
- VAT on printing when being a third party 69 1
- NALS Accountants Report 247 3
- VAT - Recharge 198 6
- Employment Allowance 332 5
- CIC Company 596 10
- transitioning payroll 331 9
- dividend proposals 246 5
- PPR exemption - can it be due on a bigger area than 0.5 hectares? 299 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 630
- Cancelled 368
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 346
- Cancelled 319
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 293
- Probiz 278
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 248
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 241
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 212
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 180