Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- fraud 353 1
- Optimum salary for directors appointed part way through the year 176 3
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 110 2
- Which purchase date should I consider in the asset register 179 2
- UK property, split year non-UK reisdent help 64 1
- VAT on employee loan 345 6
- Interest, surcharges and interest on late payment of tax 148 3
- Travel expenses from Spain to the UK - tax deductible ? 280 9
- Auto enrolment 1,477 14
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 171 3
- Client's company struck off 606 17
- Extension of lease in flat management company 106 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 199 7
- Does a building subcontractor charge VAT on his labour on a new-build? 346 9
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 113 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 201 3
- Sole trader startup losses and PAYE income in same year 142 3
- Anyone had this problem?? 728 19
- Input VAT suffered in EU 160 3
- Investment property? 106 2
- QROP pension input amounts 470
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 426
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 408
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 258
- EPS and CIS deductions 248
- Construction CIS LLP Company 242
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 200
- SAGE winforecast 174
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 166
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 156