Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- Advertising with Hibu nee Yell (Yellow Pages) 188 3
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 281 4
- Self assesment losses 280 8
- RTI and s18 ITEPA 156 3
- Off site storage 78 1
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,069 42
- Garden studio - tax and VAT deductible? 116 1
- CT treatment of staff entertainment for overseas staff 97 2
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 526 4
- Joint Property rent 155 3
- Anyone know about Cloud-Based Practice Management Software? 199 6
- Now the phishers have baited their hooks with SAGE 242 1
- Fee protection 875 16
- Overdrawn DLA 269 9
- Disposal of an opted property 136 2
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 241 5
- Irish Taxation 99 1
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 3,138 31
- CIS monthly declaration 203 9
- Telephone call from "Xero" 379 4
- Xtuple 560
- Qtac payroll for bureau 384
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 335
- Industrial & Provident Societies 325
- Domain name sale and limited company 225
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 206
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 204
- Investment 202
- Tax on damages received 173
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 161