Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 120 3
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 139 7
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 42 1
- UK resident receiving USA pension 19 1
- signature required 319 12
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 449 9
- Sage payroll alternatives 744 13
- More AE! 743 17
- Web sites 206 3
- Homing sandwiches 286 7
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 580 13
- Dispensation 156 3
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 488 14
- South African family trust and UK resident beneficiary 94 3
- Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE 297 3
- Late Filing and Late Registration Penalty 256 3
- Capitalising purchased software 120 2
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 280 2
- Recharge for private use of a company car 570 17
- how to object to registered company name... 358 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,225
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 809
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 509
- Digita Hosted Software 331
- Credit where credit's due....... 304
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 234
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 182
- TheTax Donut 170
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 155
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 149