Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 390 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 125 3
- Company pays me the mileage rate of a company vehicle 80 1
- Registered Office 138 3
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,478 23
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 311 5
- Partnership Registration 100 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 900 36
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 104 2
- Would this save hours of your time? 681 12
- Audit Required 1,182 22
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 303 9
- Residential Management Companies 86 2
- Value pricing 2,852 37
- Problems with CT600 filing 396 5
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 390 11
- Payroll software for Mac 119 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 113 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 215 5
- CIS and Close Company 207 6
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 944
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 660
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 397
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 331
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 259
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 250
- Paye procedures for CVA 249
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 195
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 192
- Pension Fixed Protection 187