Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- Wear & Tear Allowances 302 7
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,396 19
- That old chestnut 340 7
- Supply to Irish State Body 215 2
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 326 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 273 3
- Non controlling shares - how to set up 246 9
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 215 3
- Investment property where tenant lives rent free 200 4
- Loss on cessation of sole trade 111 1
- Helping clients with bookkeeping but not a bookkeeper 723 18
- MAAT vs ACCA 1,954 35
- IR35 - relationship of WIP 661 6
- How to tell HMRC Limited Co. is active 210 3
- Tax relief for Director incurring business expenses on his credit card 202 2
- Repair or improvement? 428 7
- National Insurance. 151 1
- Trust tax return 171 1
- VAT on land sale 163 6
- Property Development 321 7
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 406
- CTA study material 359
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 268
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 250
- new capital structure ltd with investors 202
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 199
- Pre incorp expenses 197
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 180
- Slight twist on employment related securities 169
- Accommodation provided to employees for short term contract away from home 153