Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- What expenses to claim for painter/decorator working from home base 37 1
- ICAS GPPM 74 1
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 107 2
- Payroll 235 7
- Buying fees 679 5
- IHT Query 439 11
- Audit and paypal balances 175 7
- Missing C79 153 5
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 488 16
- VAT margin scheme 269 14
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 301 8
- How to walk away without questions 2,728 17
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 126 2
- Get it off your chest 252 4
- Directors bonus 154 2
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 107 1
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 283 3
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 263 5
- do you receive fewer phone calls than some years back because of emails 179 3
- break even point 1,120 33
- Possible Partnership? 556
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 553
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 481
- New Fangled Penalties 354
- Clubs and Taxable Income 293
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 277
- Loans to other companies 220
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 212
- Outsource Data Entry 179
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 179