Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- Personal Pension Relief in the Tax Code 153 2
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,045 47
- CGT on lost shares/scam 370 4
- Setting up a practice 398 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 507 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 474 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 288 1
- Love is in the air 555 6
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 656 17
- Stamp Duty 294 4
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 238 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,811 21
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 603 5
- Incorporation of gp practise 288 1
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 263 9
- Client Paperwork Retention? 574 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 586 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 400 4
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 402 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 459 6
- DTA tie-breaker issue 304
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 293
- CGT for NOn UK residents 281
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 276
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 255
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 240
- Apprenticeship Levy 240
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 225
- Capital Gains personal representatives 221
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 218