Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- Cloud backups – know what you are getting … 341 6
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 717 18
- Latest repayment email =interesting paragraph 351 2
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 144 3
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 239 5
- SA1 forms 289 11
- Stand alone practice management software 1,175 19
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,000 25
- ACCOUNTING FOR VAT ON EU DISPATCHES AND EXPORTS 129 2
- Loan to employee's company 109 1
- Can you divide and conquer? 258 2
- Recommendation for consolidation software? 508 9
- CG on Spanish property disposal 187 6
- Do I need to see receipts ? 515 7
- VAT charged on non-VAT Invoice 214 4
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 425 10
- Redundancy Pay 225 3
- Submit P11D for 2014 2015 with no Paye Scheme in place 136 1
- BTC v TaxCalc 371 9
- Contribution to use of home 124 1
- Sainsbury's mangement 804
- Avanti Accounts 669
- Have I done the right thing? 626
- Continuity Agreement 622
- Calling franchise accountants 622
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 480
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 353
- Scammers 306
- Advice please! 219
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 197