Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- Rowing Machine - allowable company asset? 69 2
- Entrepreneur's Relief - Disposal over a period of time 178 3
- Late RTI filing re SMP 116 3
- Self Help Accountancy Book for Client 169 3
- VAT registration on digital services supplied outside UK within EU 104 6
- Additional information attached to accounts 198 2
- CIS Software 124 1
- Company assets 370 16
- Can anyone recommend a fax send/receive service which I can use via email? 228 6
- MoneySoft 179 2
- Best way to advise a limited company client 94 1
- How to convert a pdf file to.. 663 10
- Payroll cessation and missing overtime 149 2
- Self assessment 158 1
- Claiming VAT 145 2
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 1,127 15
- VAT on Acquisitions and Exempt Supplier 179 4
- Corporation tax on gains from one company to another 282 10
- HMRC website & Adobe Reader 279 5
- Basis period (2nd yr) for a partnership, please any suggestions would be really helpful 158 1
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 506
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 481
- Is there anything wrong with this? 282
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 269
- Uncommercial property business 247
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 206
- Registering online CWF1 187
- VAT - registration needed? 184
- Accrued income scheme 183
- Zoho software in small accounting and bookkeeping practice 182