Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- Non VAT invoices 152 4
- Time to ditch Sage? 166 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 249 8
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 151 2
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 280 8
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,370 32
- Fees 178 1
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 244 5
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 201 2
- Form 17 Download 115 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 543 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 370 4
- HMRC Information notice 987 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 269 3
- Accountant Specialization. 375 5
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,753 42
- Sage Line 50 172 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 194 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 453 6
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 398 7
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 759
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 413
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 363
- Electric Car 298
- S222 Charge 245
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 205
- IP trans to holding company 195
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 183
- AIA 179
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 177