Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- Help required please 345 9
- What does PITA mean? 190 6
- Vat to be Paid? 81 3
- CGT base cost 257 11
- A little bit of politics 395 5
- Filling in my self assessment 508 8
- Should small companies be audited? 925 39
- You know you're an accountant when... 1,323 40
- Ultimate Controlling Party Disclosure Questions 207 5
- RSU and double taxation 142 1
- Help - ACCA uk practicing certification forms 159 2
- Can i really not unreconcile a vat return in sage? 93 1
- Assets transferred at cost 204 5
- currency exchange rates across FY 77 1
- Online behaviour and Aweb 741 7
- HP agreement in directors name 423 8
- Where has Portia gone? 8,729 142
- Mileage claim restriction 318 2
- Are We Charging Too Much? 969 25
- How do I tackle fraudulent use of a clients SA tax return? 506 5
- Sanzar 447
- Skype treating businesses as private consumers; no VAT invoices 407
- Digital marketing focus group 368
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 322
- Continuity Agreement 286
- career 284
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 263
- Buyback 260
- Sainsbury's mangement 250
- Avanti Accounts 232