Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- Sage Instant cash based flat rate 134 4
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 42 1
- Introduction of Goodwill 448 13
- CIC accounts submission 157 4
- Zero Rated Catering delivery charges 103 5
- do i pay vat when buying a business 240 17
- Professional Clearance 192 5
- are receipts needed? 368 12
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 615 21
- New accountant 517 9
- Santander Scrip Dividend Scheme 225 3
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,071 67
- Working out a daily rate 317 7
- ideas for a bonus scheme for accountants 606 9
- Loss Relief 157 2
- Tax case reference request 240 3
- How to? 163 1
- Cheque alternative - letter to HMRC re undeclared income 203 1
- Amending prior year accounts for the first time? 1,420 25
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 526 6
- Skandia using wrong address 1,592
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 886
- International interest certificate 495
- NOVA 352
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 275
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 256
- Management expenses for investment company 244
- Bonus Bonds 243
- Help with tax codes on Sage 188
- Capital reduction 173