Two pivot tables from one source
I am having difficulty with a pivot table issue. I have created one pivot from the source data that I am happy with, and do not wish to change.
The source data is brought into Excel via ODBC.
I am now trying to create a separate pivot from the same table, in the same workbook, but on a different page.
When I modify the second table, the layout of the first changes.
Where to I goI to 'unlink' the definitions?
I have tried creating fresh pivot tables from the same source sheet, but they still link.
Any assistance appreciated.
I know I could use separate workbooks, but would really like just the one workbook,
- Company dividends 132 7
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 210 8
- Death of taxpayer - personal allowance 42 3
- how to reduce student loan payments - taxfiler 262 8
- state pension statement 353 7
- Notice of Coding 0T but not Month 1 219 6
- Use of home deduction 36 1
- Tax return filed on time but payment late 276 4
- When is golf coaching a vatable supply? 99 1
- Worried over stock value 295 7
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,345 25
- SA1 Online 155 2
- What tax to pay 241 3
- Writing down allowance / AIA 237 8
- Backdate C79? 194 3
- Sole Trader using Tax Losses 342 15
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,252 77
- NO HMRC PENALTY 131 1
- EBT via Payroll 143 1
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 887 24
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 835
- Copy Wanted 563
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 514
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 496
- Latest phishing scam 360
- Entrepreneurs' relief 337
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 297
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 293
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 285
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 190