UK-registered company overseas bank account?
I've recently incorporated my company in UK online. Since I'm a non-resident and live in US, would it be possible for me to open a business current account for the company in my home country? I'm aware that it is legally allowed but then,
How is HMRC able to tally my data with an overseas account? For example, will I be able to provide my Overseas Bank Account # to HMRC/Companies House?
Can my income be double taxed in this case?
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 621 15
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 294 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 72 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 72 1
- VAT on new builds 62 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 73 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,748 26
- Missing tax return 91 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 893 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 261 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 134 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 529 18
- Physiotherapy 214 3
- Inflation and fees 1,180 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 132 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 260 8
- CGT help please 122 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 331 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 102 2
- What happens when a customer with PPD pays late? 158 2