UK-registered company overseas bank account?
I've recently incorporated my company in UK online. Since I'm a non-resident and live in US, would it be possible for me to open a business current account for the company in my home country? I'm aware that it is legally allowed but then,
How is HMRC able to tally my data with an overseas account? For example, will I be able to provide my Overseas Bank Account # to HMRC/Companies House?
Can my income be double taxed in this case?
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 178 2
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 522 19
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 172 2
- Old CGT loss 184 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 114 3
- Paper tax return 129 4
- Start up allowance? 362 12
- Will I need to resign? 137 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,342 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 234 3
- AIA or IFA 445 7
- Surely not? 440 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 631 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 367 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 355 7
- Late Registration for VAT 355 11
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 268 5
- Nominal Ledger 360 10
- Share structures 148 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,158 19