UK-registered company overseas bank account?
I've recently incorporated my company in UK online. Since I'm a non-resident and live in US, would it be possible for me to open a business current account for the company in my home country? I'm aware that it is legally allowed but then,
How is HMRC able to tally my data with an overseas account? For example, will I be able to provide my Overseas Bank Account # to HMRC/Companies House?
Can my income be double taxed in this case?
- Xerocon 2016 1,090 28
- New Build 72 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 63 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,227 43
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 693 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 73 1
- USA Tax Query 249 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 397 5
- last minute request 582 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 300 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 329 7
- Personal Tax 566 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,699 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 965 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 369 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 618 18
- Corrupt Excel File 687 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,996 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 295 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 445 7