UK Resident - Norwegian Earnings, now works in Oman


I have a client who is a UK citizen. He works in Scaffolding and receives high wages. He done some work for a company in Norway and had some very high tax deductions from his wage for the year. He is now in Oman working and wants us to claim back the Norwegian tax for him. Can we claim this back on a UK tax return as Foreign tax deducted or does anyone know of the norwegian tax system and claiming back?

Not a resident in Norway, only back in the UK less than 90 days.


There is 1 comment. Login or register to view it.

Various issues

paras007 |