UK VAT for consultancy services in Poland

Can someone assist with this VAT question please.  We have supplied structural engineering advice to a business Client in Poland on a building in Poland.  The advice and drawing work was carried out in the UK for a building situated in Poland.  The invoice will be raised to the Client in Poland.  What do I do about VAT?  I am told it is not chargeable.  Any help will be gratefully received


There are 2 comments. Login or register to view them.

Reverse Charge

Hansa |
Hansa's picture

Polish engineering advice

richardb84 |