Ultimate list of tax deductions
I'm trying to develop an ultimate list of 'extra' tax deductions which you could claim for clients, these would be items which a client may not think would be qualifying themselves.
So far my list is fairly small, but I would appreciate any help from other AWeb members;
Use of home as office (either £4 per week or actual costs if higher)
Capital allowances on own car or van (based on business use)
Clothing costs (protective) or flat rate if employed
If you have any others you can think of, they would be gratefully received.
- Capital redemption reserve in a capital reduction 99 1
- Is Universal credit software project destined to be another Government software white elephant 74 4
- Principal Private Residence - 2 homes 163 4
- CIS Withheld for an LLP. Reclaiming 173 2
- Have you changed your PAYE charging structure for RTI? 185 2