unfurnished or furnished?
Property rental of a flat.
There is an annual maintenance charge of £1000 per year for communal area and grounds which has to be paid.
Can this be deducted from the taxable profit?
Is it more profitable to let furnished? If the flat is let furnished you claim 10% wear and tear. If its let furnished what can you claim? The flat contains white goods but currently no other furnishings.
Can white goods count as part furjushed? And would this allow 10% w&t to be claimed?
- Goods Purchased for Rental 322 8
- accounts & tax software for small accountancy firms 639 23
- Myfirmsapp 585 13
- Valuation of business 237 4
- CGT implications for gift of shares to connected person 93 4
- Dividend Payments 335 9
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 39 2
- I.d for vat registration 98 6
- Filing past due corporation tax returns 265 1
- Completing Self-Assessment for a Director of Owner Managed Business 138 3
- CIS Deductions 88 2
- SA302's anyone?? 2,629 40
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 106 3
- Loan to Partnership is s455 tax relevant? 466 17
- Legal Counsel PC costs 57 1
- High Income Child Benefit 115 2
- Fees for sale 352 6
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 2,609 24
- Share premium or Directors Loan 651 28
- Taxfiler V's BTC 486 18
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,007
- International interest certificate 586
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 506
- NOVA 470
- Bonus Bonds 354
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 327
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 255
- Payment for Promotional Samples 225
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 221
- Quickbooks 2015 145