unfurnished or furnished?
Property rental of a flat.
There is an annual maintenance charge of £1000 per year for communal area and grounds which has to be paid.
Can this be deducted from the taxable profit?
Is it more profitable to let furnished? If the flat is let furnished you claim 10% wear and tear. If its let furnished what can you claim? The flat contains white goods but currently no other furnishings.
Can white goods count as part furjushed? And would this allow 10% w&t to be claimed?
- Market Value/Connected Persons 197 8
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 75 1
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 144 4
- SAGE - Filtering Inactive Suppliers/Customers 124 2
- Personal allowance 420 10
- Workshops centred around Xero 459 12
- Scams are not always obvious 694 19
- RTI, no payroll but BIK 128 1
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 133 2
- VAT on long lease in comercial property thathas opted to Tax 96 3
- Related party disclosures 174 3
- Input vat on my fees after deregistration 182 2
- Charity Buildings and Zero-rated Vat 87 1
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 617 17
- 100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year? 244 4
- Vat query - EU customer requesting invoice without charging vat 255 8
- Is this legal? 626 9
- Saying NO to a time wasters 1,998 23
- Cells from many sheets 127 2
- Taxation of rental income 221 4
- New Fangled Penalties 1,043
- Moving away from CCH software 905
- Recruitment agencies 529
- QROP pension input amounts 411
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 363
- Deemed Employment Payment 346
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 308
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 300
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 221
- fraud 218