unfurnished or furnished?
Property rental of a flat.
There is an annual maintenance charge of £1000 per year for communal area and grounds which has to be paid.
Can this be deducted from the taxable profit?
Is it more profitable to let furnished? If the flat is let furnished you claim 10% wear and tear. If its let furnished what can you claim? The flat contains white goods but currently no other furnishings.
Can white goods count as part furjushed? And would this allow 10% w&t to be claimed?
- Microsoft One Drive 427 14
- Thinning income 356 4
- Allowable for Corporation Tax? 270 6
- Bank Statement Scanning Software? 149 2
- Work to Rented Business Premises 182 1
- Not a question but made my day 1,173 23
- Directors, service companies and national minimum wage (NMW) - Profit extraction 388 11
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,152 24
- IHT400 or IHT205 - disagree with solicitor 147 1
- Amending 13-14 sole trader return to reflect increased profit in 14-15 275 4
- I forgiven loan an Output? 173 2
- V T Software 251 2
- How do I know if I have to apply a reverse charge mechanism 150 3
- SA302's - What's the deal? 355 4
- tax credits 308 4
- Past rental expenses 138 1
- What do do about VAT? 557 15
- Buying a company for £2000 from owner how it works? 307 5
- Vat Exemption moving to a partnership 202 2
- Audacity 1,331 22
- NHS finance professionals 599
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 391
- Foreign Pension Contribution 363
- vat gross profit percentage margins 335
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 326
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 306
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 275
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 233
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 219
- IFA income recognition & reporting 201