unfurnished or furnished?
Property rental of a flat.
There is an annual maintenance charge of £1000 per year for communal area and grounds which has to be paid.
Can this be deducted from the taxable profit?
Is it more profitable to let furnished? If the flat is let furnished you claim 10% wear and tear. If its let furnished what can you claim? The flat contains white goods but currently no other furnishings.
Can white goods count as part furjushed? And would this allow 10% w&t to be claimed?
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,688 39
- Holiday Pay whilst on Mat Leave 71 1
- Accounts Software 134 5
- HMRC Agents Line 198 4
- calculation DTR restriction 82 1
- Company Director In Prison 451 11
- SMP reclaimable by employer 69 1
- AWeb - download file 170 3
- Charity work 237 11
- Help with HMRC investigation 254 6
- Director Drawings 166 5
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 264 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 228 7
- Collection or business assets 110 1
- Incorporated when they should not have 272 8
- Tax position re this lease? 371 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 728 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 107 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,675 70
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 93 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 679
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 520
- Cancelled 427
- Cancelled 365
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 362
- Probiz 336
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 327
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 243
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 216
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 203