unfurnished or furnished?
Property rental of a flat.
There is an annual maintenance charge of £1000 per year for communal area and grounds which has to be paid.
Can this be deducted from the taxable profit?
Is it more profitable to let furnished? If the flat is let furnished you claim 10% wear and tear. If its let furnished what can you claim? The flat contains white goods but currently no other furnishings.
Can white goods count as part furjushed? And would this allow 10% w&t to be claimed?
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 48 3
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 61 1
- Who can I refer leads to? 227 6
- Companies House 275 4
- RTI - EPS - ??? 62 2
- Contractor/ Ltd Co/with pension 93 2
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 314 9
- Non-reporting of BIK - income tax liability 94 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 202 6
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 660 8
- Can a director pay for their childs tuition through the company 645 14
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 127 1
- Donaldson v HMRC - result?? 659 7
- Can a sole trader carry back losses to reclaim some tax paid from previous years? 470 5
- SA tax assessments 165 2
- Director self assessment 401 16
- Sage Import Data 174 4
- Late payroll submission on sage 236 2
- Dividend Vouchers 277 4
- Engagement letter 201 4
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 425
- CTA study material 390
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 287
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 266
- Pre incorp expenses 239
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 216
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 209
- Slight twist on employment related securities 194
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 141
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 138