unfurnished or furnished?
Property rental of a flat.
There is an annual maintenance charge of £1000 per year for communal area and grounds which has to be paid.
Can this be deducted from the taxable profit?
Is it more profitable to let furnished? If the flat is let furnished you claim 10% wear and tear. If its let furnished what can you claim? The flat contains white goods but currently no other furnishings.
Can white goods count as part furjushed? And would this allow 10% w&t to be claimed?
- Using CT600.pdf if all the directors are different 38 1
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 16 1
- New business - journal entries 50 2
- Why should I retain membership? 2,424 40
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 228 6
- Bloomsbury Professional tax books 143 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 265 16
- Lettings expenses 31 1
- IFA incorporation problems 163 3
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 51 2
- Director's loan account in credit 178 1
- Excel question - how can I easily link to a row of data with gaps between the cells? 666 23
- Excel Help - Check box and hiding cells 301 3
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,366 17
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 313 9
- Cars Leased primarily for Taxi Hire 153 1
- VAT on digital streaming of my company's music? 153 2
- Can a sole-trader make pension contributions to avoid loss of personal allowance? 217 5
- Does this annoy anyone else ? 3,272 42
- Recharge for private use of a company car 147 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 716
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 695
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 372
- Social investment tax relief 190
- Digita Hosted Software 184
- Call Centre Data Costs 182
- option to tax 166
- VAT on deposits 155
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 141
- Travel costs and contractors 136