unfurnished or furnished?
Property rental of a flat.
There is an annual maintenance charge of £1000 per year for communal area and grounds which has to be paid.
Can this be deducted from the taxable profit?
Is it more profitable to let furnished? If the flat is let furnished you claim 10% wear and tear. If its let furnished what can you claim? The flat contains white goods but currently no other furnishings.
Can white goods count as part furjushed? And would this allow 10% w&t to be claimed?
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 87 2
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 184 7
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 231 8
- Payroo Employer allowance query 240 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 356 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 114 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 173 2
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 297 5
- Comapny valuation qualifications 131 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 439 5
- Director's tax return 386 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 171 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,117 34
- Flat rate vat 215 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 188 5
- Coming in from the cold 369 3
- Splitting the tax year 183 2
- P11d & Medical Ins 217 2
- Should design costs be capitalised? 184 4
- Submitting tax return 223 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 813
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 562
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 429
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 311
- Free Tax Legislation? 285
- Director Loan account operation 264
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 254
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 252
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 233
- Paye procedures for CVA 171