unfurnished or furnished?
Property rental of a flat.
There is an annual maintenance charge of £1000 per year for communal area and grounds which has to be paid.
Can this be deducted from the taxable profit?
Is it more profitable to let furnished? If the flat is let furnished you claim 10% wear and tear. If its let furnished what can you claim? The flat contains white goods but currently no other furnishings.
Can white goods count as part furjushed? And would this allow 10% w&t to be claimed?
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,518 70
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 5,277 19
- HMRC Scam 223 2
- Departments in Sage 50 75 1
- Where has Portia gone? 656 25
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 197 2
- Rogue Accountant 2,809 45
- HMRC, YouTube, ITTOIA... 318 4
- Capital Gains? 251 2
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 93 1
- Partial Exemption relating to a multi academy trust 68 1
- Is it possible to have an excel link to a different dated excel file 444 9
- Taxation of serviced offices 119 2
- AIA - new period 217 1
- Self assessment question 1,152 48
- Major Works Invoice to Rental Property 372 9
- What is the base cost of this asset for CGT? 264 3
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 853 20
- Dividend Tax Rate 440 8
- Ex Wives Club 542 13
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 771
- RTI - duplicate employee record 503
- Pensions Regulator 438
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 394
- Sanzar 296
- Sage Vat return box 2 296
- Digital marketing focus group 272
- How do you do it 262
- Report old income 225
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 225