unfurnished or furnished?
Property rental of a flat.
There is an annual maintenance charge of £1000 per year for communal area and grounds which has to be paid.
Can this be deducted from the taxable profit?
Is it more profitable to let furnished? If the flat is let furnished you claim 10% wear and tear. If its let furnished what can you claim? The flat contains white goods but currently no other furnishings.
Can white goods count as part furjushed? And would this allow 10% w&t to be claimed?
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 318 10
- HMRC Post 495 6
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 268 9
- Non VAT invoices 177 4
- Time to ditch Sage? 198 2
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 176 2
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,380 32
- Fees 213 1
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 248 5
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 212 2
- Form 17 Download 138 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 546 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 377 4
- HMRC Information notice 989 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 274 3
- Accountant Specialization. 385 5
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,763 42
- Sage Line 50 176 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 197 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 463 6
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 759
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 414
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 364
- Electric Car 299
- S222 Charge 245
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 207
- IP trans to holding company 195
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 184
- AIA 180
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 178