unfurnished or furnished?
Property rental of a flat.
There is an annual maintenance charge of £1000 per year for communal area and grounds which has to be paid.
Can this be deducted from the taxable profit?
Is it more profitable to let furnished? If the flat is let furnished you claim 10% wear and tear. If its let furnished what can you claim? The flat contains white goods but currently no other furnishings.
Can white goods count as part furjushed? And would this allow 10% w&t to be claimed?
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 199 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,187 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 315 6
- Go Cardless 362 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 298 3
- Mehjoo 320 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 86 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 344 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 186 4
- SA302 322 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 289 13
- Bringing money to Uk 284 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 211 4
- Hmrc software 248 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 157 1
- Hosted email exchange 182 5
- South African Government Pension 183 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 325 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 324 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 251 7
- Xtuple 515
- Qtac payroll for bureau 355
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 298
- Industrial & Provident Societies 292
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 233
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 200
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 200
- Domain name sale and limited company 177
- CIS schemes 175
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 151