unfurnished or furnished?
Property rental of a flat.
There is an annual maintenance charge of £1000 per year for communal area and grounds which has to be paid.
Can this be deducted from the taxable profit?
Is it more profitable to let furnished? If the flat is let furnished you claim 10% wear and tear. If its let furnished what can you claim? The flat contains white goods but currently no other furnishings.
Can white goods count as part furjushed? And would this allow 10% w&t to be claimed?
- VAT charge needed on van sale? 140 3
- Dividend payment date 1,933 35
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 189 6
- Proceeds of Overseas Property Sale - Any Tax Implications 170 6
- Capital Gains Tax 174 4
- Well well well 385 5
- Preference shares redeemed at less than par 164 11
- Errors in prior year accounts 191 5
- Director salary from company limited by guarantee 206 7
- Any point writing to HMRC to appeal against self assessment penalties ? 214 9
- Accounting Crew 1,008 23
- PDF to QIF (or other)? 496 13
- Company Secretarial Software 1,313 28
- LLP and LTD Co 102 3
- Dissolution of a LLP with ongoing HMRC Inquiry 107 1
- Real names 622 21
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 301 9
- CGT on Sale of shop 90 1
- Disincorporation before selling goodwill in the business 223 4
- Hollyoaks cast - changes due to Social Security Regulations 2,766 18
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 570
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 438
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 338
- IFA incorporation 319
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 304
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 301
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 255
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 246
- Sorry ignore me 244
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 240