unfurnished or furnished?
Property rental of a flat.
There is an annual maintenance charge of £1000 per year for communal area and grounds which has to be paid.
Can this be deducted from the taxable profit?
Is it more profitable to let furnished? If the flat is let furnished you claim 10% wear and tear. If its let furnished what can you claim? The flat contains white goods but currently no other furnishings.
Can white goods count as part furjushed? And would this allow 10% w&t to be claimed?
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 761 20
- Delayed option to tax 135 2
- Cloud backups – know what you are getting … 380 7
- Redundancy Pay 253 4
- question about merging two companies... 170 1
- Latest repayment email =interesting paragraph 395 3
- CG on Spanish property disposal 209 7
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 353 5
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 75 1
- VAT charged on non-VAT Invoice 265 6
- VAT on services to EC customer 125 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 456 11
- Do I need to see receipts ? 552 8
- Share disclosure re- Power of Attorney 68 1
- Stand alone practice management software 1,219 20
- Submit P11D for 2014 2015 with no Paye Scheme in place 189 3
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 255 5
- SA1 forms 304 11
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,057 25
- ACCOUNTING FOR VAT ON EU DISPATCHES AND EXPORTS 151 2
- Sainsbury's mangement 806
- Avanti Accounts 670
- Have I done the right thing? 631
- Continuity Agreement 624
- Calling franchise accountants 624
- Consolidated accounting software (or cloud based) 480
- Sage One Reports - do they add up? 355
- Scammers 312
- Advice please! 222
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 198