unfurnished or furnished?
Property rental of a flat.
There is an annual maintenance charge of £1000 per year for communal area and grounds which has to be paid.
Can this be deducted from the taxable profit?
Is it more profitable to let furnished? If the flat is let furnished you claim 10% wear and tear. If its let furnished what can you claim? The flat contains white goods but currently no other furnishings.
Can white goods count as part furjushed? And would this allow 10% w&t to be claimed?
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 274 7
- Fee base v staff ratio 467 7
- Desperate IFAs and Auto-enrolment Scare stories 136 4
- payroll software 429 7
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 231 13
- Cash basis 560 14
- Posting pension salary sacrifice journal 53 1
- Complicated Company car purchase 251 3
- Statutory sick pay 351 5
- client threatening legal action 2,152 30
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 149 2
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 197 1
- Instant CPD offer 312 3
- Income from rent charged to business 189 2
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 464 5
- Dividend in specie 382 9
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 192 3
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 154 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 287 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 305 1
- Skandia using wrong address 586
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 314
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 313
- Employee rewards 295
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 264
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 232
- Etax Australian 194
- LLP in Construction Industry 159
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 136
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 135