unfurnished or furnished?
Property rental of a flat.
There is an annual maintenance charge of £1000 per year for communal area and grounds which has to be paid.
Can this be deducted from the taxable profit?
Is it more profitable to let furnished? If the flat is let furnished you claim 10% wear and tear. If its let furnished what can you claim? The flat contains white goods but currently no other furnishings.
Can white goods count as part furjushed? And would this allow 10% w&t to be claimed?
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,050 54
- PRR 111 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 429 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 446 7
- Which tax box 170 2
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 93 2
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 105 1
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 68 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 194 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 196 6
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,427 423
- References for clients 160 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 120 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 71 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 306 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 98 5
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 282 1
- corp tax software 305 5
- Opening start-up business bank accounts 211 3
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 575 24
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,293
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 459
- National Insurance 358
- Non Resident 274
- Franchise income and costs 250
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 162
- Employer's Helpline 155
- employment capital allowances 149
- CIS paid under reg 9 133