unfurnished or furnished?
Property rental of a flat.
There is an annual maintenance charge of £1000 per year for communal area and grounds which has to be paid.
Can this be deducted from the taxable profit?
Is it more profitable to let furnished? If the flat is let furnished you claim 10% wear and tear. If its let furnished what can you claim? The flat contains white goods but currently no other furnishings.
Can white goods count as part furjushed? And would this allow 10% w&t to be claimed?
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,969 45
- Love is in the air 190 3
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,660 20
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 239 8
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 357 8
- Reimbursing director travel costs 389 5
- Client Paperwork Retention? 491 11
- Sage 50 VAT Return 140 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 516 1
- Paying Son 636 18
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 340 7
- HMRC accounting 270 3
- Employers NI allowance 447 6
- Dividend taxation 266 3
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 176 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 182 2
- Tax Overlap Reporting 162 3
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 448 4
- iris update 11.9.2 450 7
- HMRC Discovery powers 280 3
- DTA tie-breaker issue 294
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 275
- CGT for NOn UK residents 273
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 260
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 243
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 233
- Apprenticeship Levy 231
- Capital Gains personal representatives 215
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 208
- Mandating Rental income or dividend income to a company 186