US Dormant Company need to be audited?
Scenario: A dormant US subsidiary with <10 staffs, little financial transactions. Parent company is in Asia.
Qns: Under what kind of threshold does this dormant US subsidiary subjected to statutory audit?
I've seen alot of question posted but they are mostly all in UK.
Would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some lights.
Thank you very much.
- I've not operated a payroll - will i get charged on late PAYE payments? 371 7
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 21 1
- How much of your work is admin? 32 1
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 1,844 16
- HMRC Let Property Campaign 1,767 19
- Goodwill complications 106 2
- Personal pension 190 3
- Practical Courses - Accounts Prep 108 1
- VAT Registration for locum Doctors 278 7
- IRIS Accounts Production - Dividends shown in P&L? 227 6
- Late Registration for VAT 107 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 985 25
- Gov.UK - can we have HMRC.gov.uk back? 960 26
- RTI and corrections to payroll 1,142 12
- property development 263 8
- Registering a company late 179 5
- Business rates consultancy 115 2
- sale of house 631 18
- Corporation tax penalty 1,515 9
- Part Disposal of Freehold 323 13
- TheTax Donut 996
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 656
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 612
- Follower cases 475
- Hive up 400
- Limited company purchase of property 399
- corporate hierarchy 372
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 368
- LIVE chat, starting now 305
- AIA or IFA 202