US Dormant Company need to be audited?
Scenario: A dormant US subsidiary with <10 staffs, little financial transactions. Parent company is in Asia.
Qns: Under what kind of threshold does this dormant US subsidiary subjected to statutory audit?
I've seen alot of question posted but they are mostly all in UK.
Would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some lights.
Thank you very much.
- Dormant company owns shares in another company 181 5
- The Cotter Case 177 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 107 3
- HMRC Accounts Office - waiting an hour! 133 2
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 52 1
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 936 16
- Sole Trader business 152 1
- Transfer of sole trade to ltd co 151 1
- How will the taxation of non-residents landlord work? 144 1
- Giving a seminar 682 36
- Tax position on lease extension 175 1
- Boffin of the Year 298 10
- deleting customers on Sage 50 219 8
- Using Director's bank account to receive payment from customer 238 4
- Sage Depreciation 78 1
- Non sequitur 251 2
- Am i Liable? 881 21
- Sale of business being paid by deferred payments by buyer 170 1
- tax relief for the cost of trade marks 155 1
- Interest on main residence mortgage then lent to a company 77 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,296
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 640
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 423
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 331
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 262
- Alphabet shares 219
- Agent fees to sell business 213
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 207
- Office recharges 170
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 149