US Dormant Company need to be audited?
Scenario: A dormant US subsidiary with <10 staffs, little financial transactions. Parent company is in Asia.
Qns: Under what kind of threshold does this dormant US subsidiary subjected to statutory audit?
I've seen alot of question posted but they are mostly all in UK.
Would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some lights.
Thank you very much.
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 401 17
- VAT Registration 293 14
- Valuation of PET on death 178 4
- Vat on second hand goods 151 2
- Auto enrolment 794 9
- Soil Survey Required Mortgage 102 4
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 605 17
- Unusual Self Employment Expense Claims? 199 3
- Easy way to not pay tax 631 17
- another ir35!!!! 801 3
- Entrepreneur's relief and LLPs 162 3
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 1,891 39
- Pre- trading Expenses 217 3
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 256 4
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 125 2
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 251 1
- BTL property with a plot of land at the back 203 2
- Joint rental income 231 2
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 465 5
- Mortgage Interest and rental income 180 3
- Skandia using wrong address 1,509
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 835
- International interest certificate 454
- NOVA 308
- Bonus Bonds 190
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 186
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 185
- Management expenses for investment company 182
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 171
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 162