US Dormant Company need to be audited?
Scenario: A dormant US subsidiary with <10 staffs, little financial transactions. Parent company is in Asia.
Qns: Under what kind of threshold does this dormant US subsidiary subjected to statutory audit?
I've seen alot of question posted but they are mostly all in UK.
Would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some lights.
Thank you very much.
- Xerocon 2016 1,092 28
- New Build 75 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 65 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,227 43
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 693 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 74 1
- USA Tax Query 250 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 398 5
- last minute request 586 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 301 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 330 7
- Personal Tax 567 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,700 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 965 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 370 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 618 18
- Corrupt Excel File 687 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,996 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 295 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 446 7