US Dormant Company need to be audited?
Scenario: A dormant US subsidiary with <10 staffs, little financial transactions. Parent company is in Asia.
Qns: Under what kind of threshold does this dormant US subsidiary subjected to statutory audit?
I've seen alot of question posted but they are mostly all in UK.
Would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some lights.
Thank you very much.
- Very large share capital by mistake 177 1
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 354 8
- Reimbursing director travel costs 405 6
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,972 45
- Love is in the air 301 3
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,675 20
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 239 8
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 383 8
- Client Paperwork Retention? 495 11
- Sage 50 VAT Return 237 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 518 1
- Paying Son 648 18
- HMRC accounting 374 3
- Employers NI allowance 456 6
- Dividend taxation 374 3
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 286 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 189 2
- Tax Overlap Reporting 263 3
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 455 4
- iris update 11.9.2 453 7
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 276
- CGT for NOn UK residents 274
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 267
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 246
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 234
- Apprenticeship Levy 231
- Capital Gains personal representatives 215
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 209
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 205