US Dormant Company need to be audited?
Scenario: A dormant US subsidiary with <10 staffs, little financial transactions. Parent company is in Asia.
Qns: Under what kind of threshold does this dormant US subsidiary subjected to statutory audit?
I've seen alot of question posted but they are mostly all in UK.
Would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some lights.
Thank you very much.
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 300 7
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 212 15
- Have we a distribution when we reduced our capital but it hadn't been registered? & tax implications in winding up 115 2
- VAT & capitalising 98 2
- What are options for non CA firm 1,963 36
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 197 3
- Invoice Help 236 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 164 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 236 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 228 3
- Sorry ignore me 899 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 582 5
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,262 12
- Errors in prior year accounts 806 20
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 357 5
- Free Shares ? 245 2
- Is this a scam? 569 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 300 7
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 282 6
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 155 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 625
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 532
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 294
- Cancelled 285
- Cancelled 245
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 191
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 189
- Probiz 175
- What's the market like for temps? 165
- Married woman dies owning marital home 165