US Dormant Company need to be audited?
Scenario: A dormant US subsidiary with <10 staffs, little financial transactions. Parent company is in Asia.
Qns: Under what kind of threshold does this dormant US subsidiary subjected to statutory audit?
I've seen alot of question posted but they are mostly all in UK.
Would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some lights.
Thank you very much.
- Getting fees, getting harder? 972 25
- Quickbooks Desktop - 14/15 Employment Allowance 259 8
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 1,117 36
- Classes 2 and 4 NI for sole trader also employed 34 1
- CIS Deductions 274 8
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 154 4
- sole trader to ltd company 120 2
- Rogue Accountant 1,098 33
- Spousal transfer and PPR 315 10
- Personal bank account in limited company 247 7
- Dual taxation - usa 186 2
- My house has fallen down 475 13
- CGT on residential property for a non resident and PPR relief 113 1
- Timing of LTD CIS rebates 286 10
- Inheritance Tax Advice 120 1
- Directors Salary and Directors Loan Account and RTI 127 1
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 571 8
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 290 4
- What are the tax implications of bringing funds into the UK from abroad? 208 2
- Property sale split between years 162 5
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 641
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 405
- Pensions Regulator 379
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 324
- RTI - duplicate employee record 324
- Using the correct forms 299
- SA penalty proposals 297
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 278
- Digital marketing focus group 198
- Sage Vat return box 2 188