US Dormant Company need to be audited?
Scenario: A dormant US subsidiary with <10 staffs, little financial transactions. Parent company is in Asia.
Qns: Under what kind of threshold does this dormant US subsidiary subjected to statutory audit?
I've seen alot of question posted but they are mostly all in UK.
Would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some lights.
Thank you very much.
- Ir35 test 92 2
- Can I claim mileage? 213 5
- Money laundering POCA 281 5
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 125 7
- payroll software 211 3
- Mexican student in UK 163 4
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 195 2
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 52 2
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 248 2
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 173 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 142 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 881 19
- Dividend in specie 268 8
- Partnership Tax Return Deadline 108 1
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 196 9
- client threatening legal action 1,878 28
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 734 8
- Partially exempt? 263 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 106 1
- First VAT Visit for client 303 4
- Skandia using wrong address 500
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 283
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 281
- Employee rewards 261
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 234
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 226
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 224
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 175
- limited company for IR35 128