US Dormant Company need to be audited?
Scenario: A dormant US subsidiary with <10 staffs, little financial transactions. Parent company is in Asia.
Qns: Under what kind of threshold does this dormant US subsidiary subjected to statutory audit?
I've seen alot of question posted but they are mostly all in UK.
Would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some lights.
Thank you very much.
- Self assessment tax arrears 16 1
- Go Cardless 199 6
- R & D 86 3
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 838 50
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 724 16
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 189 1
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 44 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 83 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 96 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 86 1
- New Business Registration 194 5
- Audit rules 126 3
- Hosted email exchange 109 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 118 1
- G P life time allowance 92 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 351 11
- Bringing money to Uk 196 3
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 103 1
- Accounting for investment club gains 103 2
- Moving from Sage payroll to Iris Payroll 190 5
- Xtuple 492
- Qtac payroll for bureau 331
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 275
- Industrial & Provident Societies 271
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 213
- Mehjoo 213
- New strategic report 167
- Domain name sale and limited company 151
- South African Government Pension 147
- CIS schemes 141