US Dormant Company need to be audited?
Scenario: A dormant US subsidiary with <10 staffs, little financial transactions. Parent company is in Asia.
Qns: Under what kind of threshold does this dormant US subsidiary subjected to statutory audit?
I've seen alot of question posted but they are mostly all in UK.
Would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some lights.
Thank you very much.
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 102 4
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 120 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 312 6
- CGT history of shares 162 3
- CGT on sale of let property 86 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 142 2
- how do i get UTR 107 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 72 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 223 3
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 343 11
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 106 1
- Your comments please 291 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 174 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 106 2
- EIS 191 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 105 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 108 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 105 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 714 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 198 1
- Moving away from CCH software 964
- QROP pension input amounts 449
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 393
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 375
- fraud 298
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 273
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 242
- Construction CIS LLP Company 224
- EPS and CIS deductions 219
- Out of time or not? 202