US Dormant Company need to be audited?
Scenario: A dormant US subsidiary with <10 staffs, little financial transactions. Parent company is in Asia.
Qns: Under what kind of threshold does this dormant US subsidiary subjected to statutory audit?
I've seen alot of question posted but they are mostly all in UK.
Would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some lights.
Thank you very much.
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,274 46
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 280 8
- Company struck off 116 4
- Employment Allowance 369 6
- Redoing accounts for mortgage lender 149 2
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 414 8
- West Bromich Albion 327 2
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 341 10
- What are options for non CA firm 2,877 61
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 391 10
- Do I need a smartphone? 106 2
- 27,000 Really? 1,207 38
- Legal title not in the company name 817 23
- Opening Balances 225 2
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 611 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 169 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 118 1
- This is getting boring 647 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 285 7
- pension paid by company? 148 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 645
- Cancelled 400
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 356
- Cancelled 345
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 312
- Probiz 307
- How not to compose an email 295
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 284
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 260
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 225