US Dormant Company need to be audited?
Scenario: A dormant US subsidiary with <10 staffs, little financial transactions. Parent company is in Asia.
Qns: Under what kind of threshold does this dormant US subsidiary subjected to statutory audit?
I've seen alot of question posted but they are mostly all in UK.
Would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some lights.
Thank you very much.
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,233 28
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,656 42
- Sage Line 50 140 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 83 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 353 6
- Accountant Specialization. 300 4
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 364 7
- Seafarer's Earnings Deduction 132 1
- Freelance/Employee 677 17
- Recommendations for online payroll software 203 1
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 175 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 181 6
- Claiming VAT on car lease 482 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 119 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 606 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 699 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 150 2
- Agent Authorisation Issue 210 2
- Is it just me ... 331 5
- Duplicating Sales and COS but does not impacting bottom line? Legal? 308 4
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 748
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 406
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 356
- Electric Car 290
- S222 Charge 239
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 196
- IP trans to holding company 190
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 175
- AIA 169
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 168