US Dormant Company need to be audited?
Scenario: A dormant US subsidiary with <10 staffs, little financial transactions. Parent company is in Asia.
Qns: Under what kind of threshold does this dormant US subsidiary subjected to statutory audit?
I've seen alot of question posted but they are mostly all in UK.
Would greatly appreciate if someone could shed some lights.
Thank you very much.
- Carrying forward self employment losses 134 7
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 346 17
- Balancing allowance/charge calculation on cessation of self-employment 8 1
- Director drawings 26 1
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 137 7
- Client forgot to sign paper return and has gone on holidays 470 15
- client can't/won't pay 1,750 33
- Child Benefit Higher Income Tax Charge 71 2
- how much to charge 225 6
- Charities and VAT 131 11
- Rental losses 82 2
- EIS reinvestment relief 191 13
- VAT on Vocational Training Courses supplied to a Charity Org? 159 3
- HMRC SA system 96 2
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,499 53
- Company dividends 865 36
- Anybody received an Employer Payment Booklet for 2015-2016? 174 5
- Simplified use of home - contradiction 87 2
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 90 2
- Warning! Cannot pay SA tax at Post Office 845 23
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 897
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 594
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 565
- Latest phishing scam 519
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 368
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 336
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 274
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 193
- Capital allowances in first basis period 173
- Sabbatical payments 167