US - UK GAAP differences
Please is anyone able to point we to the right direction as to where I can obtain very direct and clear diffrences between US and UK GAAP ?
A US company we are assisting sent through their Chart Of Accounts and were wondering if we could reconcile these to the UK and other global subs.
Any pointer would be appreciated.
- incorrect old p60 154 3
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 30 1
- CGT query on investment property sale 95 1
- Related party disclosure 45 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 312 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,890 28
- Redundancy Pay 437 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 684 6
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 708 19
- Sage Priority Support 107 2
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 506 4
- VAT on new builds 124 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 356 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 140 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 129 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 150 1
- Missing tax return 196 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 923 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 278 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 166 2