Use of log cabin for business
Client uses a room in her house for the display of the products which she sells. So far, so good - I imagine the usual use of home as office rules will apply here.
However, she also has a log cabin in her back garden which she uses for the same purpose.
How does one calculate the allowable deduction in this case?
Thanks in advance for assistance.
- TaxCalc Accounts production 111 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 364 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 203 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 396 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 68 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,360 42
- How much of your work is admin? 622 5
- Nominal Ledger 386 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 571 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 187 2
- Old CGT loss 204 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 171 3
- Paper tax return 153 4
- Start up allowance? 376 12
- Will I need to resign? 195 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 246 3
- AIA or IFA 455 7
- Surely not? 460 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 643 9
- Late Registration for VAT 363 11