Using Google Sites for systemisation
As I have mentioned before I use Google apps for business that I think is great. I am progressing with systemisation. I am thinking of using Google Sites as my intranet to store all systems information. This includes procedures and forms, basically all matters not directly related to the client.
I have recently come across Google Sites. It is part of my Google apps for business package. Only £30 per year per user. It really is a no brainer.
Has anyone used Google Sites? What do you use it for? Any good?
Any views on using Google Sites as intranet/systemisation storage?
- Xerocon 2016 1,011 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,188 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 217 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 227 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 584 12
- Personal Tax 482 11
- USA Tax Query 155 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,659 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 943 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 275 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 597 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 348 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 402 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 165 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 318 4
- last minute request 505 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,253 46