Using HMRC Tool kits?
I have started looking at HMRC Tool kits. I should have read these much earlier on.
I am hoping to get a feedback from others on these. Do you use them? Do you find these helpful? Any other comments?
I noticed that it is not possible to save the "ticked" Tool kit. Am I right? If so, is there a way I can save the "ticked" sheet as a working paper. I do not want to print it.
- Cashflow forecasting software 254 3
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,898 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 243 4
- Turnover on a tax return 189 7
- incorrect old p60 393 9
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 229 3
- VAT refund 134 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 219 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 258 3
- Missing tax return 379 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,102 30
- Inflation and fees 1,397 24
- Sage Priority Support 182 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 835 24
- Micro-entity accounts 271 1
- Related party disclosure 226 3
- Company reconstruction 161 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 244 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 167 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 188 1