Using IRIS Accounts Production
I am a new user to IRIS and accounts production and need some help!
I have run opening balances into a new year for a customer on AP and it automatically brings up a loss before i even begin posting any entries. Is this correct?
I might add that the loss is the same amount as the opening stock figure. Also, I am trying to post entries such as closing stock and this is not working either! I am sure its the correct account codes i am using (74 & 574).
Can anyone help me with making these entries? All help will be much appreciated.
- Cashflow forecasting software 280 4
- incorrect old p60 410 10
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,909 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 257 4
- Turnover on a tax return 216 7
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 235 3
- VAT refund 151 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 230 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 262 3
- Missing tax return 380 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,111 30
- Inflation and fees 1,400 24
- Sage Priority Support 183 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 837 24
- Micro-entity accounts 283 1
- Related party disclosure 230 3
- Company reconstruction 163 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 244 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 169 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 195 1