I've acquired a client from a large firm who supplies financial services to EU countries. His supplies are zero rated and he can reclaim all his input tax.
Do I need to complete an EC Sales list?
I suspect that I do, just curious as there has been no mention of it from client or previous agent.
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 728 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 297 7
- CGT and primary residence 114 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 411 10
- Marriage Allowance 201 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,093 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 358 4
- S455 and February year ends 263 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,248 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 828 18
- Closing down loss-making company 423 5
- S.455 Tax again 272 3
- New Build 328 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 371 4
- Mortgage Reference 779 10
- RTI offline? 187 1
- Right To Manage Company 278 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 170 1
- Giving shares away 336 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 634 5