VAT - Agency relationship | AccountingWEB

VAT - Agency relationship

Hi to All

One of my clients, the non-resident company which owns a hotel and holiday flats in the UK.  The company uses one UK registered company to manage the hotel and the flats. The agent (UK registered company) has a bank account which is being used for holiday flats and hotel. The agent (UK registered company) prepares an Income & expenditure report every quarter of the rental and hotel business and remit funds to the non resident company.

The question is that to charge and claim VAT on rental & hotel income & expenses, the non-resident company should be registered in the UK or it could be done through the agent company which is a UK registered company.  


There are 2 comments. Login or register to view them.

Register for VAT

leshoward |
leshoward's picture

VAT registeration

Tausif |