VAT, CIS and Profit & Loss Accounts
Hi, I am new in this forum and I need some help from someone more experienced than me. I am using quickbooks to calculate P&L account for a company involved in the Construction industry. I have spent nights working on the general ledger and trying to match the debits and credits and something doesn't go well :(
I would appreciate your help!
The situation is as follows: The company has acted as a contractor and Sub-contractor at the same time. It has also been registered for the VAT flat rate scheme, adding VAT to the sales invoices and paying 9.5% every quarter.
Could you please advise me on the correct entries to match the two sides of the accounts as I am very confused now.
I am unable to find the correct accounts for CIS liability and CIS tax suffered in QB either. It is one big mess for me.
Thank to all of you in advance.
- CGT &LLP 38 1
- BrightPay 338 8
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 167 16
- Secure document exchange 96 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 147 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 374 7
- break even point 129 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 106 3
- Fax to email providers 320 11
- Payroll software 207 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 116 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 133 4
- How to issue shares to investors 60 1
- Expense management software 623 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,093 84
- Tax code 130 1
- Payroll Manager - seperate monthly & weekly 357 6
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 1,411 28
- Hello there 376 2
- Tax on sale of business when proceeds are deferred 127 2