VAT, CIS and Profit & Loss Accounts
Hi, I am new in this forum and I need some help from someone more experienced than me. I am using quickbooks to calculate P&L account for a company involved in the Construction industry. I have spent nights working on the general ledger and trying to match the debits and credits and something doesn't go well :(
I would appreciate your help!
The situation is as follows: The company has acted as a contractor and Sub-contractor at the same time. It has also been registered for the VAT flat rate scheme, adding VAT to the sales invoices and paying 9.5% every quarter.
Could you please advise me on the correct entries to match the two sides of the accounts as I am very confused now.
I am unable to find the correct accounts for CIS liability and CIS tax suffered in QB either. It is one big mess for me.
Thank to all of you in advance.
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 67 2
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 2,009 28
- VAT on cashback card handling fee 147 2
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 284 11
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 656 21
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 568 10
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 655 4
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,255 45
- practice planning 190 3
- Accounts Software 737 19
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 505 14
- Dividend Vouchers 392 5
- Gift to employee 424 14
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 181 3
- MS Surface Pro 3 182 2
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,129 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 198 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 167 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,685 10
- Which address 1,094 12
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 494
- CTA study material 470
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 344
- Pre incorp expenses 329
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 278
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 269
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 217
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 173
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 146
- Employment related securities question 131