VAT Distance Selling Rules
I have a client who I am confident has breached the DSR Thresholds in most of the European countries. Thinking on the issue as it stands I am expecting that they will need to correct their affairs. However, what is the procedure in completing a DSR VAT Return for another EC country?
My issue is:
Outputs/Inputs declard on UK VAT Returns.
Expect that Client will need to make correct declarations and revised all UK VAT Returns.
Calculating what Output VAT would be due to each EU Country would be simple enough. But what about the Input VAT? Is the Input VAT applicable to the Sales in other EU Countries recoverable in the UK, or is it Outside the Scope and should actually be reclaimed in the country in which the respective sale is made? For clarification, the goods are delivered here to the UK and then sent via courier to the Customer.
Any input gratefully received!!!
- Dissolved company with o/s corporation tax 16 1
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 360 11
- UK LTD Company to start working in Norway 46 1
- Adding shop sales to sage 80 4
- What does the "K" signify 239 6
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,096 42
- Self assesment online 80 1
- Most cr*p bank account ever? 301 2
- Dividend amount for company where tax year doesnt go to 31st March 106 3
- Interest Relief 110 3
- Entrepreneurs' relief 453 1
- Amend tax return? 155 3
- Pounds Shillings and Pence 710 26
- New client forgot to take stock count at the year end 354 7
- Tax on devidend in my company who is employee in other company 172 4
- client can't/won't pay 1,661 30
- calculate mortgage interest 392 6
- Self Assessment and P11D 222 6
- Petty cash 88 1
- HMRC SA302s 121 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 887
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 587
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 550
- Latest phishing scam 484
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 359
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 328
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 255
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 252
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 176
- Capital allowances in first basis period 163