VAT Distance Selling Rules
I have a client who I am confident has breached the DSR Thresholds in most of the European countries. Thinking on the issue as it stands I am expecting that they will need to correct their affairs. However, what is the procedure in completing a DSR VAT Return for another EC country?
My issue is:
Outputs/Inputs declard on UK VAT Returns.
Expect that Client will need to make correct declarations and revised all UK VAT Returns.
Calculating what Output VAT would be due to each EU Country would be simple enough. But what about the Input VAT? Is the Input VAT applicable to the Sales in other EU Countries recoverable in the UK, or is it Outside the Scope and should actually be reclaimed in the country in which the respective sale is made? For clarification, the goods are delivered here to the UK and then sent via courier to the Customer.
Any input gratefully received!!!
- Company struck off 83 4
- Employment Allowance 355 6
- Redoing accounts for mortgage lender 126 2
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 402 8
- West Bromich Albion 318 2
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 340 10
- What are options for non CA firm 2,866 61
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 378 10
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 248 7
- Do I need a smartphone? 88 2
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,264 45
- 27,000 Really? 1,194 38
- Legal title not in the company name 812 23
- Opening Balances 223 2
- Awkward insolvency practitioner 607 7
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 161 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 116 1
- This is getting boring 638 12
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 282 7
- pension paid by company? 142 3
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 645
- Cancelled 398
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 356
- Cancelled 344
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 311
- Probiz 307
- How not to compose an email 288
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 284
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 260
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 225