VAT Distance Selling Rules
I have a client who I am confident has breached the DSR Thresholds in most of the European countries. Thinking on the issue as it stands I am expecting that they will need to correct their affairs. However, what is the procedure in completing a DSR VAT Return for another EC country?
My issue is:
Outputs/Inputs declard on UK VAT Returns.
Expect that Client will need to make correct declarations and revised all UK VAT Returns.
Calculating what Output VAT would be due to each EU Country would be simple enough. But what about the Input VAT? Is the Input VAT applicable to the Sales in other EU Countries recoverable in the UK, or is it Outside the Scope and should actually be reclaimed in the country in which the respective sale is made? For clarification, the goods are delivered here to the UK and then sent via courier to the Customer.
Any input gratefully received!!!
- Benefit in Kind 150 5
- SDLT 273 8
- Windows 10 anyone? 168 4
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 365 4
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 90 1
- Barrister "M25 Patch"? 257 2
- Dutch Accountant 407 1
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 95 1
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 326 9
- FACTA form help with CRS definitions for SSAS 190 4
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 796 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,608 34
- Restricted interest relief 119 2
- Disengagement Help! 566 15
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 881 16
- Renewals on property rental business 91 1
- Not a question - just a POI 208 3
- MVL 92 2
- Bankstream 1,066 24
- Xerocon 2016 591 11