VAT Distance Selling Rules
I have a client who I am confident has breached the DSR Thresholds in most of the European countries. Thinking on the issue as it stands I am expecting that they will need to correct their affairs. However, what is the procedure in completing a DSR VAT Return for another EC country?
My issue is:
Outputs/Inputs declard on UK VAT Returns.
Expect that Client will need to make correct declarations and revised all UK VAT Returns.
Calculating what Output VAT would be due to each EU Country would be simple enough. But what about the Input VAT? Is the Input VAT applicable to the Sales in other EU Countries recoverable in the UK, or is it Outside the Scope and should actually be reclaimed in the country in which the respective sale is made? For clarification, the goods are delivered here to the UK and then sent via courier to the Customer.
Any input gratefully received!!!
- Companies House Search 380 5
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 2,672 33
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 692 10
- Employment Intermediaries 100 3
- Letter saying client is IR35 compliant 433 5
- CGT on selling company shares 251 9
- do i need an online accounting software 224 4
- transfer of invesments from company name to individual 192 3
- Moneysoft Payroll 689 16
- Property gift to sister 311 8
- VAT dergistration confirmation? 127 2
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 1,705 28
- VAT Triangulation Service UK - UK - EC 173 3
- Who gets the CGT deduction 306 4
- VAT training 433 4
- Mixing up NI numbers under RTI 293 7
- 31st october deadline 420 6
- RTI Late Registration query 162 1
- Treatment of one-off payments to non-employees 288 2
- Payroll software 226 1
- NHS finance professionals 721
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 431
- Foreign Pension Contribution 409
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 392
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 388
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 347
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 309
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 292
- Incorporating doctors 237
- IFA income recognition & reporting 236