VAT Distance Selling Rules
I have a client who I am confident has breached the DSR Thresholds in most of the European countries. Thinking on the issue as it stands I am expecting that they will need to correct their affairs. However, what is the procedure in completing a DSR VAT Return for another EC country?
My issue is:
Outputs/Inputs declard on UK VAT Returns.
Expect that Client will need to make correct declarations and revised all UK VAT Returns.
Calculating what Output VAT would be due to each EU Country would be simple enough. But what about the Input VAT? Is the Input VAT applicable to the Sales in other EU Countries recoverable in the UK, or is it Outside the Scope and should actually be reclaimed in the country in which the respective sale is made? For clarification, the goods are delivered here to the UK and then sent via courier to the Customer.
Any input gratefully received!!!
- Do I Need A Balance Sheet? 82 1
- Invoice Help 206 7
- Summer evenings and ponderings of capital allowances 121 3
- Employee overpaid who has left 206 4
- Limited Company keeping receipts 196 3
- Sorry ignore me 879 24
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 547 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,918 35
- Director forgot to take salary for 2013/2014 2,231 12
- Filing FPS early with moneysoft 148 12
- Errors in prior year accounts 784 20
- VAT & capitalising 69 1
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 303 5
- Free Shares ? 235 2
- Is this a scam? 549 7
- Rental property: expenses when up for sale and not let 293 7
- How do I calculate the VAT due (cash basis) on receipts which suffer a cis deduction? 272 6
- Purchase of freehold by flat management company 149 1
- Peer to Peer lending 863 9
- VAT B2B V's Reverse Charge 103 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 621
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 530
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 292
- Cancelled 284
- Cancelled 243
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 189
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 188
- Probiz 169
- What's the market like for temps? 164
- Married woman dies owning marital home 162