VAT flat rate scheme, when to leave the scheme?
I just wanted to double check my understanding of when a company should leave the flat rate scheme. I understand that it is when the turnover (including VAT) exceeds £230,000 in 12 months. My query is with regards to the period that counts as 12 months.
I believe that it was at any 12 month period from joining the scheme, i.e. on a rolling basis. However a colleague said they thought it was only at each anniversary of joining the flat rate scheme that you look back over the past 12 months.
Which is correct?
Thank you in advance for your help.
- RTI and Advances to Employees 237 4
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 190 5
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 291 5
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 510 13
- Transactions in land 55 2
- 64-8 problems 417 6
- Time values in Excel 53 2
- RTI / P11d 60 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 421 7
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,047 20
- P11d query 103 2
- Company Share Buy Back 244 6
- Company car in the LLP 259 4
- flat rate scheme 2,009 39
- Changing shareholding ratio 1,150 9
- Time to react ? ? ? 450 5
- Hello 418 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,934 53
- Sage 200 question 163 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 182 1