VAT Implications on international supply chains
I've come across the following situation for one of my clients and require some clarity please.
B(My Client, registered in Germany), orders goods from A(UK), who delivers them directly to C(Non EU).
B has received an invoice from A that includes UK VAT. My questions are as follows:
1. Is it correct to charge VAT on the suppy A to B?
2. If so, would B be required to register for VAT in UK.
- Inflation and fees 1,298 24
- Sage Priority Support 140 3
- incorrect old p60 247 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 124 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 798 24
- Micro-entity accounts 80 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 971 26
- Related party disclosure 143 3
- Company reconstruction 73 1
- Missing tax return 251 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 209 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 104 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 137 1
- Advice please! 385 2
- VAT on new builds 154 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 117 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 349 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,943 28
- Redundancy Pay 446 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 736 6