VAT Implications on international supply chains
I've come across the following situation for one of my clients and require some clarity please.
B(My Client, registered in Germany), orders goods from A(UK), who delivers them directly to C(Non EU).
B has received an invoice from A that includes UK VAT. My questions are as follows:
1. Is it correct to charge VAT on the suppy A to B?
2. If so, would B be required to register for VAT in UK.
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 33 1
- Amend a 2010/11 return 42 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 136 1
- How to deal with prior year error 106 2
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 500 19
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,312 33
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,054 19
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,023 20
- Tax Calculations 649 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 375 4
- VAT - Check on clients business 575 24
- Exemption from CGT 202 2
- VAT Registration 212 3
- Digita Users - Can you please confirm? 459 14
- Autumn statement predictions 405 8
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 295 4
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 169 3
- Moneysoft error 422 7
- Repaying Directors loan by transferring an asset 644 26
- New client wants to submit tax returns from 06/07 to date, how many years can actually be submitted? 461 3