Just working on a client's accounts and have noticed that Company A which is VAT registered has been receiving a management charge from company B which isn't VAT registered - NET OF VAT.
Both companies are run by the same husband and wife and are associated.
Am i right in thinking that the charge should have been standard rated?
- CGT and primary residence 109 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 408 10
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 720 19
- Marriage Allowance 198 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,089 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 356 4
- S455 and February year ends 257 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,247 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 818 18
- Closing down loss-making company 417 5
- S.455 Tax again 270 3
- New Build 328 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 371 4
- Mortgage Reference 779 10
- RTI offline? 183 1
- Right To Manage Company 275 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 167 1
- Giving shares away 334 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 633 5
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 285 5