Vat on provision of services to France
Could anyone resolve this dispute?
I am a a book keeper for a partial vat registered training services provider based in the UK. We have acquired a new French based company and we provide training services to French students in the UK. The accountant states that we should be charging UK Vat at 20% however, a HMRC representative is saying that it is outside the scope of UK vat but should be shown as taxable supplies at 0% on the actual vat return.
Has anyone any experience of this?
- property capital gains 176 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 177 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,170 13
- Tips on meals 198 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 520 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 181 3
- Personal Tax 741 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 211 2
- Stumped - IHT 167 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 415 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 475 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,288 33
- Credit management tools 158 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 774 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 414 7
- CGT and primary residence 188 1
- Marriage Allowance 293 3
- S455 and February year ends 344 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 900 18
- Closing down loss-making company 465 5